Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Riddhi Maate needs to learn hindi too
Bs cvs that is not a mistake but a taboo and sin, don't play that fool games with us, if you did it then admitted itl mistake AS IF! you guys are on CRACK!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed - it was clearly a sin & there is no 2 ways around that
pavs thumbnail
she is trying to look slightly better in sid's eyes...wat an irritating character!

Originally posted by: vampiregal

i didn't watch today' s epi bt aftr that tent scene she had made herself belief that it was a "moment of weakness" which lead her to commit the mistake she shouldn't have..she said the word weakness to armaan too i think in the following epi and yesterday she used the term mistake again while talking to armaan.

Okay I believe you that she said mistake before but don't you think when she's revealing this to Sid she ought to be honest? She was trying to redeem herself by using that term and in a way sugar coat it.
Nishitarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

@nish_dmg: Did they really? As I said I haven't been watching so I don't know but I believe in today's episode i.e. the more important conversation since it was with Sid, she said kamzori. And that's wrong...she's trying to cover up.

yeah.. they've been calling it a galti from day 1 😊.. neither Armaan nor Ridz thinks what they did was right..
@Ridz.. I dont think she is trying to cover it up.. she is calling it a 'kamzor pal' coz she doesn't want to think abt the reason behind her actions..
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

how can they justify the sick act by labeling it as kamjori.....then I afraid in coming days people will claim Rape also as lamjori............coz it was their moment of need..............

anyways what our Mental(Eternal) couple did was a VERY BIG MISTAKE...............no word can justify this act.................Ridz is married to a very nice human being who almost worship her...............She betrayed that man whom she willingly married.................She betrayed that man who tried to set her with her X so that She can be happy in life............but She choose he husband and her X also supported her in that decision..............they betrayed that man...........here they actually playd with Sid...........still they r trying to justify it by saying it Kamjodi................another lame attempt CVs or should I say this to the *certain actor*...............

I didnt knew now a days stories r decided by actors..............or even who will act is also decided by the actors..............may be as TRPs r low PH cant pay the actors fairly or cant afford actual writer........so they have decided that actors will act as well as write the story............It can also help the actors earn enough money..................aur PH kavi paissa bach jayega.............fair enough...............😆

Edited by Afrin13 - 13 years ago
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Okay I believe you that she said mistake before but don't you think when she's revealing this to Sid she ought to be honest? She was trying to redeem herself by using that term and in a way sugar coat it.

as i said i haven't watched today's epi so cant comment what she was actually saying n expressing..bt even then she should have come clean with sid..im actually surprised with the way this whole track has been progressing..she should have said this to him long time back..n whatever term she uses doesn change what she has done n ironically she herself said to armaan in one epi a mistake is a mistake n they shouldn happen.

Originally posted by: pavs

she is trying to look slightly better in sid's eyes...wat an irritating character!

Exactly she is trying to look better and in a way cover up. And hey she's more than irritating...she makes irritating look good.

Originally posted by: nish_dmg

yeah.. they've been calling it a galti from day 1 😊.. neither Armaan nor Ridz thinks what they did was right..
@Ridz.. I dont think she is trying to cover it up.. she is calling it a 'kamzor pal' coz she doesn't want to think abt the reason behind her actions..

Okay so she admits it's a galti in other places but when she has to reveal the truth to her husband she says kamzori? Don't you see the difference there? It's very clear that she's trying to cover up and make it seem better than it was.
If she doesn't want to think about the reason then how can be saying galti at other places. Look twist it however you want, but it was a sin.