Riddhima's Galti Not Kamzori

Posted: 13 years ago
Firstly let me be clear that I do not watch this show anymore but I heard that Riddhima recently attributed her intimate moments with Armaan as a weakness aka "kamzori". How does that constitute as weakness when it was clearly a sin, a mistake aka "galti"? Isn't that trying to redeem yourself in a way and making your sin look not all that bad? It could be a "kamzori" if she was married to Sid against her will, Sid was a horrible husband, and she just wanted to be with Armaan. While some biased fans will argue that is the case, but it's not. She married Sid of her own will, Sid is a very loving and caring husband, and she's still confused about Armaan.

AR's act in the tent was an out and out mistake (galti) and a sin. It was infidelity and there's no two ways about it. They can stop glorifying or justifying these acts by saying it was a moment of weakness. As a friend (Mona take a bow) said yesterday, show what you want but don't try to justify it.

P.S. From what I hear, the CVs had written the dialogue as galti but some actors felt it should be kamzori. Ah well another classic case of who runs the show...clearly reflected in the TRPs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its a mistake...someone else is paying the prize....for someone else's temptation.

Cvs have ruined ridhimas character...she used to be strong willed.....strong...stubborn..righteous...now they turned her into a weak and confused character who has no sense of right or wrong...

Being unfaithful....is never justified.
Nishitarao thumbnail
No they said 'galti' a million times.. even yesterday in the locker room.. Ridz says "Armaan humne jo kiya woh bohot badi galti thi hai na?" .. and for that Armaan nodded and bent his head..
Edited by nish_dmg - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Every way we slice and dice the situation, it was a big mistake..
I have not watched today's episode, but when I caught up with yesterday's one she told Armaan it was just a "mistake" in the changing room.

So today that got changed to weakness?
Anycase, with last week's record-breaking TRP's am sure the CVS willw ak up and take charge of the story line... if not ..we know its matter of days for this show.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u know what right now I don't know what to say abt Riddhima no more but my heart does really goes out to Sid for deeply loving a woman like her.

a woman like her means someone who can easily go weak on her knee by another man who isn't ur husband's touch for me is not woman enough, she has no willpower or whatsoever.

God I want Sid to get the one whom he love so dearly which is Riddhima so I can't really be mean to her but woman u have got a lot of work to do to make Sid a happy man once again and I am so sick of seen u messing with his head now.

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are right seert. 
may i know which actor felt that it should be kamzori
@moviebuff05: Righto. It's a mistake and no matter how she or others word it, it cannot be justified.
And ye R is completely ruined. I said this in another topic that I was never her fan but I could empathize with her at times. Now none of that is left. JW is playing some other character NOT Riddhima.

@nish_dmg: Did they really? As I said I haven't been watching so I don't know but I believe in today's episode i.e. the more important conversation since it was with Sid, she said kamzori. And that's wrong...she's trying to cover up.

@prejudiced: "Every way we slice and dice the situation, it was a big mistake.. "-> Exactly! Twist it however you want, look at it from a gazillion different angles but it was infidelity, sin and a mistake.
Oh I'm not sure if the CVs will learn and change the storyline. They are very "smart"...anyways the show is doomed so who cares?

@-DarkAngel-: She really needs to quit it with the victim act and like the whole world's miseries are on her weak shoulders. You put yourself and others in this mess. Deal with it and be over it. Stop acting as though it's the biggest problem in the world.

Oh and yes she needs to repent for her mistake. It's not like she can do whatever she wants and then Sid will lovingly welcome her in his arms.

@Angel: Same man, I really feel for Sid and I'm not even an SR fan. It has nothing to do with my support for ArSh but seriously the guy's a victim in this whole situation.
Oh and JW isn't playing Riddhima anymore. She's playing this severely weak and frustrated character who has single handedly managed to ruin the lives of those around her as well as the TRPs. Kudos to you darling :)
If Sid takes her back, she needs to make up for it big time.

@bajlooka: Thanks, and well the same ones who feel R is real and AR are R & J.
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Seert my dahlin first let me dance dat u opened topic after days

Okay now back to topic well like u i don't give a damn to DMG anymore no KaSh/ArSh no DMG the show can go to hell with phorever love anyways i also heard she said Kamzoori i don't knw yaar bt bt bt it was clearly a Ghalti she shouldn' have said dat and i heard Sid said something like i felt sorry for that guy now the thing is ryt now its only Riddhima who is making everyone suffere she gave wrong signs to Armaan she still loves him th n goes to Sid n tells him that hug me i am urs so wrong signs to everyone

Originally posted by: tzahra

Seert my dahlin first let me dance dat u opened topic after days

Okay now back to topic well like u i don't give a damn to DMG anymore no KaSh/ArSh no DMG the show can go to hell with phorever love anyways i also heard she said Kamzoori i don't knw yaar bt bt bt it was clearly a Ghalti she shouldn' have said dat and i heard Sid said something like i felt sorry for that guy now the thing is ryt now its only Riddhima who is making everyone suffere she gave wrong signs to Armaan she still loves him th n goes to Sid n tells him that hug me i am urs so wrong signs to everyone

Lol you missed my topics? I think you're probably the only one who did. Thanks though 😳
I'm very happy my "dahlin" is here 😆

It was a ghalti not a kamzori...she's just trying to play it down and act as though it wasn't anything big. Okay R is at fault but it's also Armaan. He keeps forcing himself on this woman and that's just not right, even if he believes she loves him. She's married and that too to a man he calls his friend. Both AR are wrong and need to be punished for this.
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i didn't watch today' s epi bt aftr that tent scene she had made herself belief that it was a "moment of weakness" which lead her to commit the mistake she shouldn't have..she said the word weakness to armaan too i think in the following epi and yesterday she used the term mistake again while talking to armaan.