Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: seert

Yes let's play. I'm all for it. Those guys don't deserve to be here at all, while one has become Armaan's fan girl, the other one is this ignorant husband who can't see what's happening before his eyes. I say both of them kill AR so we can all live in peace.

And lol you do seem to be getting very emotional...this show ain't worth your emotions though. The CVs won't ever learn, but thankfully the channel did as the show is shutting down soon :)

seert, don't give people hopes of this show shutting soon.. πŸ˜† lol don't worry i am not emotional cause of this show but was missing everyone back home 😭

wow.. lets start akad bakad... .... and stop this Peek-a-booo πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

While you're at it, please request them to end this crap once and for all. 

the hidden message is same, but u r right I needed to be more considerate explicit to these under grown brains .. πŸ€”
funfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Cvz I just want to convey my request will try to be as polite as can be after watching ur creativity.

I just wanna say if u want carry on with AR then please do but spare us with any further justifications to bring them together cause even you know you won;t be able to justify it, your sheer justifications mocking human integrity, cultures and festivals.

so go ahead and play akad bakad or Kabbaddi to decide (FIXED) who will win Riddhima

I don't expect much from you but if you can please atleast cut this crap!

Happy Birthday!

I agree with each and every line you have written here. You have put the key issue in a beautiful way. πŸ‘

My vote goes to akad bakad! πŸ˜†

If I have not visited this forum, I wouldn't have known that there are people who actually support this filth! πŸ˜²
Edited by funfan - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BINGO MONA..CVS PLS CUT THE CRAP..DO WHAT THE ** u want pls spare SR relation🀒🀒🀒
Angelic_J thumbnail

They have yet to play a lot more ping-pong type games to see who is more worthy of Riddhi-Ma😊😊😊😊

Wait and watch only at SO Monday-Friday 8PM😊😊😊😊😊😊
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agreed yaar
plz stop mocking festivals and rituals
Happy Birthday, Mona!!!!!!!!!! Aap jiyo hazaaron saal.

PS - I hate this show. How can idiot with even more idiot of actors be on air for so long? :O *gasps*

Originally posted by: zainab25

Happy Birthday, Mona!!!!!!!!!! Aap jiyo hazaaron saal.

PS - I hate this show. How can idiot with even more idiot of actors be on air for so long? :O *gasps*

who is mona?

anyways happy birthday to Mona😊

U hate this show😲..im shocked zainab..how can u hate the show in which Mr god is there😲
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm. I would suggest blind man's buff where Riddhima can go around blindfolded, sid and armaan in one room and whoever she finds first (obviously fixed!) is her ultimate choice.
I find these kind of games for deciding finidng your life partner, making more sense than ridiculing traditions just for the heck of showing that a marriage is wrong.

And agreed, please spare us anymore justifications.
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome mona ji ...i love ur signature πŸ˜‰....
yeah cvs aik aur sawal:

• wat about the so called sister track , or does it have taken a u -turn n vanished as ur characters do
  • spare the audience by dis new definition of love ..
  • why do u even expect trps even after a storyline as torturing n senseless as dis ...
thanks mona 4 giving me a platform to vent my feelings ....😊..

monaaa mujhay mrs.modi kay oper walay malay ki sair karanay kay khawab dekha kar u dissapeared n left me wondering...me kattii vid u phororever n ever n ever ...πŸ˜›

Edited by Nida_21 - 13 years ago