a humble request to CVz

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Cvz I just want to convey my request will try to be as polite as can be after watching ur creativity.

I just wanna say if u want carry on with AR then please do but spare us with any further justifications to bring them together cause even you know you won;t be able to justify it, your sheer justifications mocking human integrity, cultures and festivals.

so go ahead and play akad bakad or Kabbaddi to decide (FIXED) who will win Riddhima

I don't expect much from you but if you can please atleast cut this crap!
Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona's on fire today...lol something in that birthday cake of yours?

I haven't watched the show so I don't know how they're justifying it but yes at this point, I don't see any justification for it. This whole track is messed up in my opinion. And yo you make it sound all cute and nice when you say "akad bakad". R is way to frustrated and psychotic to be so cute.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seert

Mona's on fire today...lol something in that birthday cake of yours?

I haven't watched the show so I don't know how they're justifying it but yes at this point, I don't see any justification for it. This whole track is messed up in my opinion. And yo you make it sound all cute and nice when you say "akad bakad". R is way to frustrated and psychotic to be so cute.

bday cake lol yeah must be the reason or getting emotional on b'day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

don't worry you can count me in seert, I too dont watch but to understand where it is going you dont need to, post here will do the work!
akad bakad I used to love that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  oh haan this wont suit Ridhhi-AMMA 🀒 she don't deserve my Akad bakad so is Armaan πŸ˜•

can we play with Sid and shlipa and ask them to shoot one @##@&* OUT~!😑

Originally posted by: monar

bday cake lol yeah must be the reason or getting emotional on b'day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

don't worry you can count me in seert, I too dont watch but to understand where it is going you dont need to, post here will do the work!
akad bakad I used to love that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  oh haan this wont suit Ridhhi-AMMA 🀒 she don't deserve my Akad bakad so is Armaan πŸ˜•

can we play with Sid and shlipa and ask them to shoot one @##@&* OUT~!😑

Yes let's play. I'm all for it. Those guys don't deserve to be here at all, while one has become Armaan's fan girl, the other one is this ignorant husband who can't see what's happening before his eyes. I say both of them kill AR so we can all live in peace.

And lol you do seem to be getting very emotional...this show ain't worth your emotions though. The CVs won't ever learn, but thankfully the channel did as the show is shutting down soon :)

While you're at it, please request them to end this crap once and for all. 
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mona..

Happy b'day (Y'day or today?)

Anycase.... I hope that CVS  might ve woken up to the fact that there is no way they can unite AR at this point in the story.... unles they plan to close  shop in a few days.

As you said, there can be no justifcation, no logic ..if they were to go ahead with the AR reunion ...right now.....

Anycase The TRP's from the  date nite week was proof enough for them to realise how much the viewers loooooved the current  EMA track that,  I feel , they may have woken up...

Happy belated b-day MonaπŸ₯³

I dont watch this crapfest no more so dont know abt the current track.
But this AR track is kinda annoying now. If they wanna continue with it then i think they r planning on closing this crapfest
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mona ji
I completely agree wid u
Now we just don't want any useless justifications ..
If dey wanna go A-----R way den just go & finish it off spare sid & us...

Dis shows name will b written wid BLACK ink in d history of television industry...

I want dis show to off air asap....
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love your post- Does the 24 hr deadline riddihima has given mean DMG might end in 24 hrs if she picks armaan.  God, I hope so, I wish they would just cut the crap and end it. 
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Mona..

Happy b'day (Y'day or today?)

Anycase.... I hope that CVS  might ve woken up to the fact that there is no way they can unite AR at this point in the story.... unles they plan to close  shop in a few days.

As you said, there can be no justifcation, no logic ..if they were to go ahead with the AR reunion ...right now.....

Anycase The TRP's from the  date nite week was proof enough for them to realise how much the viewers loooooved the current  EMA track that,  I feel , they may have woken up...

πŸ‘