Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
oh my dear Tazzy !!

What a wonderful post I am reading !!

Nicely said dear !! and i want to give a big hug for beautiful interpretation of SID !!

love ya !! Beautifully written ...more on above it is coming from TAzzy .......it is really an amazing post dear !!

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Mayur - yaar thankyou very much, to be honest i think all fans on this forum were AR fans at one point, but fact is along with ridzy we all moved on, and realised that with Sid she shares a bond that simply cannot be shared with Ammy. thanks for your comment πŸ€— xx

@Shilpuu - I Love Youu Too, You Are like a big sister to mee always there to guide me and chatise me πŸ˜† and share laughs, yeh hote hain nah sacha dosti? πŸ€— xx

@Docnuss - Thankyouu yaar πŸ€— sid is the character that i find so easy to fall into mind set with, hence finding his interpretation comes as a very interesting task for me at times 😊 xx

@Princii - arre yaar i love your comments πŸ€— hamesha mujhe shy banate ho tum! πŸ˜† waise i am glad you liked the post yaar 😊 Love Youu Too xx
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Tazzy

And this is what Sid Modi is Sid Modi and what kind of love this man has for Ridz, deep and selfless

And very true, he hurts and is in pain 20x more then her when she is in pain and hurting so much
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tazzy
Beautiful post
I had tears in my eyes while reading dis post..

I can soooooooo feel Sid's pain , his agony

Sid Awww my poor baby what is his fault ??? Just dat he luvs his wife unconditionally & trust her more than himself ...
I really feel bad for him dat what will he do wen he gets to know abt his beloved wife & his so called bro.
He will b heartbroken
He will feel cheated Bcoz time & again Riddhima convinced him dat she is only his & she wants to spend her entire life wid him
It would b fine if it happened wen Armaan came back Bcoz dat time sid had no hopes 4 his life wid Riddhima but now he lives 4 her & he sees his future wid her

There is a saying daily -

'' Dont Show So Much Of Luv for Any one,
bCoz,
It Creates A Non Curable Pain When they Don't Respect the Feelings..''

And now I am feeling dat it is all true

Riddhima is blessed to hav a hubby like him
She doesn't know what she is losing
Poor girl I pity her.....
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Lovely Tazzy

And this is what Sid Modi is Sid Modi and what kind of love this man has for Ridz, deep and selfless

And very true, he hurts and is in pain 20x more then her when she is in pain and hurting so much

πŸ‘
amazing postπŸ‘

what can i say about sid, he is a man of honor, he is everything that a women desire and want, i must say he is he most real character in cmg, a man like him is worthy to be worship over and over again
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome TAZZY..loved it..........
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tazzy - you left me in awe. I was able to feel sids pain with your words. Sids love for ridz is so beautiful and you depicted it even more beautifully. Hats off to you for your post - it has left me speechless πŸ‘
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tazzy every time ur post touched my heart. u make me cry again. 😭  😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ u described SID's emotion so well so deeply. it's remind his line
 main  zindagi ke uss mod par hamesha khada rhaunga jhaan se main tumhe humesha se dekh sakoon.

thank u so much.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Tazzy,

Such a awesome Post............U have expressed it so well.

Reading the post...............My heart went out to Sid, Poor sid.

If Ridz tells him the truth and if she decides to go with the other person also( I hate to write this, but Some ppl need to understand Sid)............I feel Sid will let her go.

Sid's Love is so special.............For him Ridz happiness is all he wants in his life. He may hurt himself and his heart will be broken into million pieces, Still he wants Ridz happiness.

That what makes the difference in his Love............Sid's Love is Unconditional, Its Giving and above all He can let his Love free.
Something extraordinary.

For Sid, Ridz hurt will make him feel more Hurt than Ridz.

Tazzy, At this young age, u r brilliant in yr writeuos, Do post more writeups.
God Bless U.

Keep going