Sid Interpretation: I'll Be There...

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello My Queenies I'm Back with my interpretation posts :) this post is dedicated to my Jaanu Sabzy as she has been waiting for another post by me lately lol. This is a post on my interpretation of Sid's state of mind. Waise I'm pretty damn sure haters will disagree but frankly I don't care! A POV is exactly that... A POV, no-one claimed that it is accurate or the truth, it is simply ones intuition towards another's condition. In any case if this post is not to your liking then I request you to please leave and not comment. I'd rather not have comments on here at all than to have Sid's character be slandered by those who cannot understand him. If you do abuse this post, or have nothing nice to say, then rest assured, you WILL be reported. And as usual thanks goes to my lovely friends who have consistently supported me throughout my previous posts :).

Sid:

Ridzy, Where do I even begin? Since the night of our honeymoon you seem so disturbed, so distraught, so distant, constantly in tears and isolated. I cannot understand as to what has brought on this sudden behaviour. Was it something I did? Or something I said? Every time I try to reach you, I feel like I am in deep disconnection. Looking into your eyes I no longer see that sparkle of happiness and bubbly charm, instead it has been replaced with malicious destitution. Surely there is a reason behind all of this?

Darling I wish to understand. Comprehend what is hurting you so much, each tear that is shed from your beautiful eyes is like a sharp bullet through my heart. I could simply place this behaviour on mood swings, but even the most incapable of people would know that something delves deep in your soul which is torturing you. How can I explain that whatever pain you are feeling, I am suffering 1000 times more upon seeing you in such a state. What makes matters worse for me is that I cannot aid you in this inner battle of yours.

I feel that there are inner demons you are fighting with, and in such a fight, even though it causes me great grief to say so, how can I help? If there was a way in which I could assist you in this war of yours then I would. But somehow I feel I would misstep my mark if I interfered. I cannot force, or impose my presence or self upon you, and nor do I wish to, even if it takes centuries then I shall wait, for when you yourself can tell me the issues you face. Confronting you would only alarm you and isolate you even more from myself and that is something I do not wish to do. When you are able and ready to tell me of your hardships then I will be waiting with open arms, I took an oath to love you always, and love is not all roses. There are times when we must offer silent companionship to those we love, and that is what I shall do for you ridzy. Though it petrifies me to my very core seeing you like this, I shall stand by you, regardless of the hurdles in life. And if you choose for my presence to not be of your requirement then so be it, I shall abide to your wishes. That is the thing about love, marriage and most importantly friendship, no matter what dire situations one faces, all anyone they need sometimes is to know that they have the support and care of those who love them.

No matter what decisions you take in life Ridzy, remember this, I will always support you. Because the biggest act of love is not want, or desire, but it is sacrifice, and I shall sacrifice my feelings, and my qualms, if that is what it takes to bring back that spectacular smile to your face. And remember my love, whenever life throws you into a pit of despair, close your eyes and take a look behind and beside you, upon opening your eyes, you will always find me stood there, to help you, guide you, love you, care for you, offer you trust, and comfort. If you do not want this in the form of a husband, then you shall surely receive it in the form of a friend. You mean more than life itself to me Ridzy, and All I'll ever want for you is to be happy. I Love You....

By Tazzy

Xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
today each n every post of my friedns have been top notch..n tazzy uve not dissapointed me...simply classic...just no words except a big hug for u and our guardian angel, sid
TazzyA thumbnail
Thankyouu Pavs 😊 huggz returned yaaru xx
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Tazzy i love you and your awesome posts.πŸ€—

This is so brilliantly written !!πŸ‘ Siddhant will always support her decision whether he is in it or not. He is truly a beautiful soul.
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Tazzy...i have always loved your writtings and this one stands no exception...i feel you are SId...not tazzz....πŸ˜†
Just wanted to add something to your interpretations...i hope you wudnt mind...it will make this post complete according to me..
I was wondering if Sid asks himself..."is Armaan the reason of your changed behaviour towards me?"
Tazz..I always feel that somewhere in Sid's heart, the fact remains that Ridhima might have still not forgotten Armaan..i say that becoz of so many reasons...the ARmaan SId conversation that ended 2 days back on the note that Armaan had said the truth and now its trun for him to listen to someone else's truth///..and oit continued in today';s episode that Sid should listen to his heart...amidst that, Sid's had this expression that anyone cud read. he cud read that Armaan cud be pointing towARDS THE TRUTH that ridzy might still be catering feelings for Armaan...and I think you should have mentioned a glimpse of that..
Although it shall reflect a little dark side of Sid, but after all he is a human, not a saint..and he can always have such thought!!!

As you know, I am not bashing on your post...I never can...
coz for me, you are one of the most treasured people on this forum!
Just wanted to share my POV!
Hope I did not offend you or your friends!
BTW, Chk out a post I just created..its addressed to all the fan groups on this forum!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1497354

Love,
Pri
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............u nikammiiiiiii.........rula diya naaaa.......

Yaar how can u write sooooooo beautifullyyyyy...........ohhhhhhhh.......it pains me to even feel Sid's pain .......But so true u have put........Like Sid said........he loves her.....thats all that he knows.....no pressures......no forcing........no expectations......just her smile........her happiness is all he wants and for that.....if tomorrow he has to let her go........he will with open arms coz for him ......the happiness he will gain from seeing her happy will prolly weigh much more than the darkness that will then invade him.......

Truly a priceless human being he is...........and I truly dunno wat Ridz is going to do and whom she is going to choose..........but wateva she chooses..........She will always be left empty from 1end...........and thats sad!!!!!!!!!
TazzyA thumbnail
@Wafa - Thanks Yaar πŸ€— am glad you liked the post 😊 hope ridzy makes a decision. xx

@Prii - πŸ€— mere pagal jaanu! u could never offend me, and i am glad of your addition to my post, had it occured to me i would have included a bit on Ammy, but unfortunately i had immersed myself in thoughts of sid, and as you know once that happens thinking of anything else is rather difficult πŸ˜† waise sweety i shall deffo comment on your post as i  love reading your work 😊 xx

@Shilpu - Main Nikaami nahin hooon! main toh sirf ek choti si bachi hoon! πŸ˜† waise yaar when thinking of sid and his situation that in itself brings tears to ones eyes, i wish there was a way to defuse his confusion bechara all he wants is his wifey's tears to subside and he fels helpless that he cant do anything to remove them 😭 seeing him so distruaght makes me want to bawl 😭 arre wish ridzy would come to decision quickly, coz prolonging it further is only causing more pain 🀒. waise thankyouu for the lovely comment jaanu πŸ€—  xx
..CrazyInLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ
All i ever want is for SR to be happy..
Although I myself used to quite like AR when dmg began, as soon as Ridz reentered in Jan and her an Sid's fighting things happened, I got so involved in Sidma that they became my life.. I just started loving them and I hoped they would be together someday
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

tazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............tu meri pyari si nanhi si ......munni si....bachi si nikammi heeeee..............I love uuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwwww such a beautiful post!!!!!!😊u ve put it soooo aptly!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
my heart goes out fr dis character😳.....i luv it hw wonderfully u interprete Sids character......luv u!!!!!!!!⭐️