Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xfinity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Intelligence personnel (whoever watch this serial--If they WATCH) and computer people might laugh at all that nai? They were suspecting someone from the inside giving away info to Nikita and they didnt even try hard to find out who he/she is 😳  That's odd. Anyone would notice their operation fiasco esp after recruiting Alex.  WHat On Earth Were They THINKING?

Anyway, U mentioned New York, I Love You. How is that movie? 😳  I hadnt even watched the promo until today :D :D  I saw Bradley Cooper and Orlando Bloom in it 😳  i have watched Paris, Je Taime tho. I didnt like it much.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Ha, i know right? I'm guessing the whole reveal (when they find out ALex has been hacking into their system sending out top secret information to Nikita) will be some huge thingg.

Um, it was okay. I haven't seen Paris, Je Taime though but I believe the movies are similar? New York, I Love You (amazing to see all these huge stars in one movie) I think .. it had like ten short stories of different things happening .. some of them confusing your not really sure whats happening .. some left incomplete (or I thought so) ..nothing that I would run out to see ... but it was okay-ish. I wouldn't sit down to watch it for a second time though Lol
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i JUST started watching nikita! loveeee nikita!! :D and ooh i LOVEE michael! i  know many ppl r noticing chemistry b/w michael and alex, but i seriously just can't... i really loved those mini michael nikita scenes we got - and i'd LOVE to see them together! shane west is hott! :D and i thought at first i wudnt much like nikita, but she really built up on me FAST! :D

preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ Welcomeee :) Hope to see you joining us in more discussions!

I'm not sure what the fan bases are right now but I'm sure theres one for Alex-Michael and Nikita-Michael, i'm team alex-michael.

Speaking of Alex and Michael - SUCKED that there were no scenes between them this week.

Okay I won't remember everything right now but some stupid moves by Nikita - bringing Sarah to her house - hello? Was that smart - she can't brainwash everyone into thinking Division's a bad place - someone might turn on her later!!!

I really didn't like seeing the stuff with Sarah and Robbie - it was kinda boring. I'm guessing Robbie might become another major character for the show, being a cleaner and all???

Annnd hm what elsee  - i guess we're slowly getting to the whole computer hacking thing - Sorta saw how the voice thing worked though a flashback ... now maybe next time they'll explain how she manages to do it!

Oh and no Owen! BOO. Bring him back :(
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
here's my q yaar; WHERE does nikita get all this money from?

i mean i know i shudnt be looking forward to see logic here... but still.. a girl who is "supposedly dead" - that too killed as a criminal, and now she is running around at large in public, with the SAME NAME, and nobody is noticing this :S and plus, WHERE is she getting all this money? i mean her apartment: it's HUGE.. that's one luxurious apartment and wardrobe and equipments she has - where's it all coming from? division????? :S

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
and i dunno i guess the reason i am not too inclined towards alex-michael as a couple is becuz firstly the age diff that is shown... secondly, i just love the idea of nikita-michael: two ENEMIES... he being her ex-trainer.. two ppl who r each other's BIGGEST enemies yet still r attracted towards each other.. THAT is i believe wht we call "forbidden" love!πŸ˜† but i dunno i know i am on the wrong ship, no way mikita wud happen! just seems s unlikely- unless michael joins her!
xfinity thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

^^ Welcomeee :) Hope to see you joining us in more discussions!

I'm not sure what the fan bases are right now but I'm sure theres one for Alex-Michael and Nikita-Michael, i'm team alex-michael.

Speaking of Alex and Michael - SUCKED that there were no scenes between them this week.

Okay I won't remember everything right now but some stupid moves by Nikita - bringing Sarah to her house - hello? Was that smart - she can't brainwash everyone into thinking Division's a bad place - someone might turn on her later!!!

Dumb move indeed.  But I love how girls kick ass on the show. ROCK ON!!!
Edited by xfinity - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
^Woo girl power :)

@Sid - Good question! No idea where shes getting her money from - she's clearly not working - division isn't giving it to her either cuz they hate her .. I guess they'll just slowly reveal things!

I don't think Nikita will/can ever love Michael just cuz he IS working for the enemy and I'm sure he had a hand in killing Daniel .. like not a hand .. but he knew what was happening .. and didn't do anything to stop it/help her out.
xfinity thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

@Sid - Good question! No idea where shes getting her money from - she's clearly not working - division isn't giving it to her either cuz they hate her .. I guess they'll just slowly reveal things!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She has unlimited resourcesπŸ˜†  But seriously, I wish they had shown her source of income 😳  But I dont think they are going to. The focus is on revenge only and rest takes a back seat. Maybe they want the viewers to use their own imagination

As for Michael and Alex, I think there is definitely a love quotient. Yes, M works for the Division but then again, Nikita knows that he is STILL there to protect the recruits.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Lack of Michael and Alex scenes are upsetting me!!

but other than that :P I like whats happening .. its' interesting, keeps you wanting to know more (No matter how un-realistic some of the stuff can be) makes me laugh so hard when we see Nikita coming up with all these crazy schemes to get into parties/workplaces and what not ..

Why on earth would they have Tom (is that his name?) guard the senator when he's "so important" .. for gods sake he's a newbie!!!!