Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome Seebz :)

Nice to see Owen back! I hope he sticks around for good this time. I like seeing him with Nikita!

The Michael-Alex thing are you talking about the stuff you've read here in this thread? That's all just speculation - *I* like alex and Michael together but Shane West (Michael) has said in an interview posted on the other page I think .. that he doesn't think Alex and Michael should hook up ..

Good episode yesterday, full of lots of action! The scenes between Owen and Nikita were amazing! They're kinda funny.

Umm .. Percy's a freak.

What did that chic (the one that hates Alex .. forgot her name) take from Alex's room .. that plastic thing .. I can't remember where we've seen Alex use it but I know we have.

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MY GOODNESS- I AM LOVING OWEN!😲☺️ gosh the guy is SO cute - specially the way he keeps looking at nikita whenever she says: my rules... SAY IT !🀣🀣🀣

im a big nikita-michael shipper.. and i knowww how totally AWKWARD any nikita owen angle wud be - with him being the murderer of the love of her life and all..

but still guys - there was definitely chemistry there between the two!πŸ˜† i totally wudnt mind a nikita owen story until the mikita story is resolved!πŸ˜† one thing i absolutely DON'T want after last night's episode: OWEN BEING KILLED OFF! seriously that guy DOES NOT deserve to become another target of division! NO WAYS! i want owen to be a regular!

@DD: hiiiii DD! tussi AETHE? chak de phatte! u like yest's episode jii??? u like owen? i am LOVING owen... he is HILARIOUS.. specially some of his dialogues... gosh the best one - "somebody called for BACKUP? " (like the taxi ddriver asks - somebody called for taxi? " 🀣🀣 ;)
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Welcome Seebz :)

Nice to see Owen back! I hope he sticks around for good this time. I like seeing him with Nikita!

The Michael-Alex thing are you talking about the stuff you've read here in this thread? That's all just speculation - *I* like alex and Michael together but Shane West (Michael) has said in an interview posted on the other page I think .. that he doesn't think Alex and Michael should hook up ..

Good episode yesterday, full of lots of action! The scenes between Owen and Nikita were amazing! They're kinda funny.

Umm .. Percy's a freak.

What did that chic (the one that hates Alex .. forgot her name) take from Alex's room .. that plastic thing .. I can't remember where we've seen Alex use it but I know we have.

Awww..Thank you for the warm welcome..Call me Sari😊

Yes I was happy to see and Can I say I was eager to see this epi as the gap was 3 weeks long and I watched this epi-promo  so many times. Yes he is funny and Nikita-Owen does have chemistry I won't deny. Nikita-Owen equation is something like Micheal-Nikita but role-reversal is there!..I mean at times Micheal is serious but Nikita is unintentionally funny...Remember the epi..when she got bag of 'nuclear stuff' and they were subway..She was like..'Oh! What is on-going price for this nuclear stuff..I am kidding ..you can have it' then she throws it on Rail tracks and say "oops!' before dissappearing..I was reminded of that..They both have lost their lovers so they are in the same boat!..and yes scenes were amazing!..I think he is off to London in search of other guardians of Black-Box. We may see him in future but hard to say if it is very soon!..Yes, As episodes are coming ..Nikita (show) is getting intense..Yes Percy is a freak..My heart pounded so fast when he snapped that..Egineer's Neck!..and Birkoff..Gosh!..Guy freaked out seeing Percy do that!..and Alex..Did you see her face..I can say Percy is even more under pressure and he was stressed-out..at what we don't know..but there is someone else that is giving Percy orders!..It was hinted twice as I recall..1st when He told that CIA guy on phone that 'I am a tool' and when Engineer told Birkoff that..' Percy doesn't have the trigger..HE is the trigger'..then my friend said someone else is involved other than Percy.

Oh! You mean Jade..Alex's rival..Oh she got the piece of plastic that had Birkoff's Finger-print..Alex used it to break into Percy's office to get info about Owen in the epi 5 'Guardian' ..Lets see what Jade does to harm Alex..Or it could be back-fired I mean she is always involved in fights and one day her room could be inspeacted and that finger-print can get her in trouble..but it is just my aasumption..so lets see what happens..Next week promo looks interesting as usual..
Edited by Seebz - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
@Sid - I do see where your coming from with the whole how can Nikita love Owen after he shot her fiancee, but I dunno .. they seem to be working together now .. I think MAYBE Nikita will end up forgiving him .. after all he was under Division's "spell", unsure of what he was doing and why!

@ Sari, I'm Swati :) Ohh yes the fingerprint thing .. did Jade figure out what it was?? Nikita does have this funny side to her .. not like ha ha laugh out loud funny .. more like .. I dunno .. dark humour?? It works for her though!

@ Sid - LOL omg you just reminded me of the backup bit .. he had some funny oneliners .. I just can't remember them all .. but yeah .. I'm glad they brought him back! Hope he sticks around some more
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

@ Sari, I'm Swati :) Ohh yes the fingerprint thing .. did Jade figure out what it was?? Nikita does have this funny side to her .. not like ha ha laugh out loud funny .. more like .. I dunno .. dark humour?? It works for her though!

Swati, I think Jade knows that it is a finger-print but whose..I don't think she knows it ..perhaps thinking it belongs to Alex...which I find to would be a strange thought but she is always after her so anything is possible. ..Yeah!..Her humor can annoy her opponent but surely makes Viewer laugh!..Yes Owen and his oneliners..He was amazing!..When at camps she was dealing with those ppl he just came and wrapped plastic on one of the guy's face before Nikita could take any action and asked 'Was it quite enough!' Nikita was annoyed but scenes were amazing!. ..He had a blank look when she said..'My rules..say it!' what a blackmail..

Going to last epi, When Nikita n Micheal were working together and when she spoke of her partner ' "She" is tall, Smoky voice, hot' Micheal just froze at the spot..his expressions were worth watching!..he didn't expect this shock..πŸ˜† their scene when he gave her knife n their convo it was sweet. he is a proteacting her with a knife..when he said 'Take it Big Girl'..Was fun watching!..
Edited by Seebz - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Swati....
yeah, Owen did tell Nikita that Michael had no idea about Nikita's fiance's fate....Actually, not directly, but indirectly...Nikita asks him if Michael knew her fiacne was ordered to die and Owen informs her that only the cleaner group knows about such deaths and he was the only one who knew....Michael is not from cleaner group and hence, Nikita knew that Michael was innocent of the verdict passed....

I agree....even I didnt like Nikita's vulnerable giggly side...I like her in control....like she was in the latest episode with owen,....all that talk about "My rules"...I like her that way....

next episode is dreadful with Nikita getting captured to save Alex...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
okie...I just caught up on the latest episode...well, was a little disappointed...the only bit I liked was the coordination between Nikita and Owen...Otehr than that there was no reminiscing of past episode by michael....Except for a momentary sigh by Nikita on hearing michael's name, there was no emotion shown today...Infact today the episode was more or less emotionless except the last scene when Owen tells Nikita that she was wrong about one thing...that she is not a hero....that was cute....other than that, it was OK....the past episodes have been very powerful...action, drama but with emotions.....this time, I didnt even take fancy to the story!!!

πŸ˜”
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Spoiler for Next episode :
All the way!

Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) informs Nikita (Maggie Q) that Division is sending her on her first mission to kill the leader of a crime syndicate. Alex is uneasy about taking someone's life but is reassured by Nikita who insists on helping her with the kill order. Birkhoff (Aaron Stanford) informs Percy (Xander Berkeley) and Michael (Shane West) when he discovers the shell program that a Division mole has been using to connect to Nikita in the outside world. When the mission doesn't go as planned, Nikita makes a quick decision in an effort to clear Alex's name. Inside Division, Jayden (Tiffany Hines) attempts to reveal Alex as the mole but Thom (Ashton Holmes) steps in and a shocking accident clears her name. Terrence O'Hara directed the episode written by executive producer Craig Silverstein.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Next week, looks like Nikita gives herself to save Alex.....watch out  -

Hopefully now, we will witness some intense Michael and Nikita scenes.......also, Alex and Nikita's pairing will be to watch out...I am soooooo looking fwd to coming thursday!!!
Wiewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
@Sids:

Hey huns...yep, I am liking Owen...but I want Michael and Nikita tied by emotions...even if they fight, snark or anything, but I want atleast one scene from them where emotion flows.....

But Michael and Nikita's pairing definitely scares me, especially for Owen....what would be his fate?

wouldnt it be fin to see Micheal, Nikita and Owen partnering to get Division down?
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago