Bigg Boss 4 Helpdesk ~ FAQs

Posted: 13 years ago

Please post all your questions, queries and doubts regarding the Bigg Boss 4 show and its contestants here.

Thank you

BB Dev Team

😃

Show: Bigg Boss Season 4

Days: Monday to Sunday

Timings: 9 pm to 10 pm IST Daily

Original timings: Monday to Sunday @ 9 pm to 10 pm IST

Repeat telecast:
11:30 pm to 12:30 am IST 

and

1:00 pm to 2:00 pm IST

Channel: Colors T.V.

Host: Salman Khan

Contestants: To be Updated...

Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
I am little confused when is the BB4 shoot starting 2nd or 3rd Oct? I am not talking about when BB4 starting...that is 3rd Oct I know. But when is the shoot starting, is it 2nd Oct ie Saturday? Because every year they start on Saturday & start showing the telecast from Sunday with 1 days footage in hand. I Think they do that to show something in the coming soon segment at the end of the show. This year they are saying it will be Live telecast on 3rd, are they cheating audiences by this...or will there be no show on Monday? Really curious.
Originally posted by z_dand

I am little confused when is the BB4 shoot starting 2nd or 3rd Oct? I am not talking about when BB4 starting...that is 3rd Oct I know. But when is the shoot starting, is it 2nd Oct ie Saturday? Because every year they start on Saturday & start showing the telecast from Sunday with 1 days footage in hand. I Think they do that to show something in the coming soon segment at the end of the show. This year they are saying it will be Live telecast on 3rd, are they cheating audiences by this...or will there be no show on Monday? Really curious.

In one of the article it was mentioned that the inmates will go inside the house on 2nd Oct..

About live telecast.. well there is no news about it.. have not heard or read anywhere about it.

On Monday the show will be there... whether it is live opening entry episode or not. Once the BB show starts.. there is no skip episodes. Episodes are there on Monday to Friday weekdays. always..

Hello Everyone..

BB4 is going to start coming Sunday 3rd Oct, 2010 at 9 pm... YAY!!!
😃

I am sure all of us are very happy and looking forward to the show...

Like last seasons, we will be posting the Daily Discussion topic on the forum few minutes before the show start. It will be a sticky topic.. Most of the members who were during BB2 & BB3 seasons will know about it.

For those who do not know... Daily Discussion topic will be open for each new episode everyday and members are requested to post updates/views in it during or after the show.

All Members can share their updates, views, opinions about the show during its telecast and/or after the show in the daily discussion topic, so that we have consolidated update in one topic and all points can be discussed upon.

Any member interested in giving live or after show updates on a regular basis, please pm BB4 DT.

So Lets Enjoy the BB4 season... 😛 😃

Cheers!!!
BB Dev Team 😳
Why is the forum name showing up as

Bigg Boss 4 | Bigg Boss Season 3 Forum

Shouldn't that be

Bigg Boss 4 | Bigg Boss 4 Forum ??

The name hasn't been changed yet ,please change that soon !! 😳

Originally posted by Ishan.

Latest News
for all those who wanted the UNLIKE button , when you click the LIKE button just click it again to unlike the post !

Why is the forum name showing up as

Bigg Boss 4 | Bigg Boss Season 3 Forum

Shouldn't that be

Bigg Boss 4 | Bigg Boss 4 Forum ??

The name hasn't been changed yet ,please change that soon !! 😳

Thanks for the notification. The matter has been forwarded to the concern person. 😳
Aww.. how sweet of you Sweta JI !! 😳 Thanks a lot for considering my request !! 😍

Aww.. how sweet of you Sweta JI !! 😳 Thanks a lot for considering my request !! 😍

😲 😆 😛

@ 😍 ----- 🤣