Excellent!  write more.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Adi - Awww dis is brilliant
I had tears in my eyes while reading dis post, dis is really touching

I am speechless
But just can't stop myself to share d following lines

'' When he kneel down b4 her jst 2 say 'i luv u',:) Do u feel he z losin his self respect? He's not...   instead he's gaining her respect..:-)   
Wen he mocks nd irritate her,do u feel she hate it?but no she silently njoys it...:-)   
Wen he's sick & she's carin for him,do u think she's just doin her duty? No,but dyin herself just 2 c him alrite..:-)   Wen somethng bad hapenz 2 him & tears roll frm her eyes, Do u feel they're just tears?? No..dey r not Itz her soul melting for him...
DATS TRUE LOVE "

And dat's d true meaning of MARRIAGE 4 me...

Edited by sidma_love - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kritishah3

OMG Aditi...I have tears in my eyes Reading this post.....😭 😭 Ur friend is Stupendously Brilliant....A true Eye opener Post...πŸ‘πŸ‘Thank u for posting this Marvelous piece of writing here...i remembered Nitzy's pink pearls of wisdom while reading through the post....I really miss her Badly...😭 😭 😭

I request u Creatives please Don't kill the essence of SR bond n their Poignant Life story further anymore...πŸ˜”

Kriti !! πŸ€—

Baba please don't cry !! πŸ€— And yeah, this is one of the most beautiful writings I've ever come across. Makes me miss Pocsy and all our friends who keep away from IF due to this mess. Sigh.

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidma_love

@Adi - Awww dis is brilliant
I had tears in my eyes while reading dis post, dis is really touching

I am speechless
But just can't stop myself to share d following lines

'' When he kneel down b4 her jst 2 say 'i luv u',:) Do u feel he z losin his self respect? He's not...   instead he's gaining her respect..:-)   
Wen he mocks nd irritate her,do u feel she hate it?but no she silently njoys it...:-)   
Wen he's sick & she's carin for him,do u think she's just doin her duty? No,but dyin herself just 2 c him alrite..:-)   Wen somethng bad hapenz 2 him & tears roll frm her eyes, Do u feel they're just tears?? No..dey r not Itz her soul melting for him...
DATS TRUE LOVE "

And dat's d true meaning of MARRIAGE 4 me...

Awesomely said Harshu !! πŸ€— And thats what love means to all of us, and thats what this post embodies. Thank you SO much for sharing these beautiful words. I'm sure she'll be really happy reading them.

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE Aditi....loved every bit of itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
-Ryder- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This beautiful piece has rendered me speechless! :) Though I'm sure I can't form coherent sentences in this state, the urge to share my two cents is just too much. :P

Must ay Aditi, your friend has successfully unraveled the mystery that shrouds the two words - Love & Marriage; and everything she has said here, is so very apt for Siddhima. 😊

I especially liked this line : "By love it is meant not what we feel but what we do." Indeed, it is easy to love, but not so easy to fulfil your duties towards it, which includes letting go of your own desires to ensure your beloved's happiness. It is here where Sid amazes me, his love touches me... isn't this the way it's supposed to be - pure, true, and unconditional?

Personally, I do hope Riddhima decides against leaving the hand that gave her a new lease of life... But even if things aren't that way, I won't feel sorry for Sid. His love for Riddhima is enough to last him a lifetime, indifferent of whose Riddhima chooses to be.

He will always love her... and even she can't take that away.
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! Brilliant piece of writing! Moved me to tears...
Will be back with some detailed thoughts.

Adhiti- Than you for posting and thank you friend on our behalf for this wonderful piece.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow aditi - i am left in awe. An amazing post and a beautiful piece of writing!!! πŸ‘
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree with this that love is one factor that brings two individuals together in a marriage. However its not the only factor to it.Trust,friendship,understanding,patience.These are some of the many factors that are needed to sustain a long term marriage till death departs them.

However , I daresay that marriage is one top notch higher than love.

@ blue: these words touched my heart. As I read the post and read these lines I only am getting stronger in the SR relationship and for the serial I once loved the most I hope will regain logic and sanity and give us back the SR couple - because they are meant to be!

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a beauooootiful post......πŸ‘