Siddhima: Marriage & Love, Unconditionally

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

I want to share with you a beautiful piece of writing on Siddhima that really touched my heart. Coz according to me, it signifies what they stand for, what they embody. A friend of mine wrote it, and she's not here right now. I'd love you guys to read it as well. Credit for the beautiful words goes to her, and not me. Thank you.

Marriage.

This word simply amazes me.What is marriage exactly ? Whats the  true meaning of this word that has been highly believe and respected by all.

I found this definition simply apt.

"The true meaning of marriage is love. By love I mean not what we feel but what we do. Love as a feeling is very flimsy. An up and down roller coaster. Love is an action! In order for it to become the ultimate force and for us to rediscover the true meaning of marriage, love has to be unconditional. When you love someone you do, not feel. When you do it, it is unconditional. You are not looking for acceptance or validation. You are giving of yourself to another not because of them but because of your values. This is the true meaning of marriage. A death to ones self so that another may live and benefit from your sacrifice."

I agree with this that love is one factor that brings two individuals together in a marriage. However its not the only factor to it.Trust,friendship,understanding,patience.These are some of the many factors that are needed to sustain a long term marriage till death departs them.

However , I daresay that marriage is one top notch higher than love.

I have to thank my dear friend for shedding some enlightenment on me regarding this beautiful story that she told us.I hope she wont be upset for making me share it to the public.It is a story that is simply hard to believe.It is very filmy yet it surprises you.

This couple was married.However the wife committed such a huge betrayal with the husband by leaving him off for another man.Time flew.The wife came back and apologized profusely.The husband did not say anything just ask her how she is.The husband,without saying anything,took her back in to his life again.

Its really touching then when such a betrayal has been committed,all the love between the husband and wife,the bond they share are lost,Marriage simply pull backs them together.

There is another tale where husband and wife fights endlessly.They are always knocking each others' heads off.Things were nearly coming to a divorce stage.A huge crisis had bombed in their lives.Yet they never let go of each other.Simply forgot the past and moved on with life.

There's something simply mystifying and magical about marriage.Yes I have believe that today's generation has simply ruined the true meaning of marriage.However there are still a few which emerged to be victorious in this rusty world,making their marriage,their life story an example for us.

This is what making me ponder on Siddhant-Riddhima's marriage.Siddhant's love towards Riddhima has always been unconditional.No obligations.No demands.That's what pulled in Riddhima back every time.Destiny always brings her back to Siddhant again and again.The huge betrayal that she has done is simply unforgivable and should be surfaced out in their married life and not hidden.

It will definitely shatter Siddhant to such a state which is unimaginable for us.Siddhant has always been a brave warrior.He has always fought the odds and never tried to gain for his own self.(lets hope Creative do retain this quality of his still and do not butcher him).When Riddhima's past came back to haunt their present lives,he gave so many chances even while knowing that his heart will break.He always gave her chances after chances.Through this mannerism of his,unknowingly has open Riddhima's heart for him with respect,trust and love.

Love as an individual,love as a husband,love as a soulmate.

As the quote says, always love the person unconditionally without demanding for any returns.

If you love someone,let her go.If she comes back to you,she's yours forever.

Now its really upto Siddhant Modi,will he triumph in this final battle of his.Will his ladylove finally uncover the meaning of what it is that brings her back to him everything single time.

Betrayal is a big smack on a person's marriage.However Siddhant has always done selfless things.He might let her go to attain her happiness without saying a word.He might take her back in his life and give their marriage another chance.Hasn't their bond always been about giving chances to each other in life?Its something not acceptable to as viewers,Once betrayal is done,marriage is lost.However marriage is like a fountain of hope and miracles.It does wonders.Something that is simply unexplainable for us to depict or even understand at times.Marriage at times brings a long dead relationship into a new breeze that enters a person's life,spreading light to their whole life forever.I believe lots of marriage out there has been through this kind of setbacks.But in the end,what we feel to be a dead end ended up becoming a new beautiful beginning for us yet again.

I would definitely say Marriage is simply filled with miracles.Let Siddhant simply let Riddhima go once he finds out the truth.The final decision will be up to her, who she wants to be with.

If you still remember Siddhant's and his sister's convo in the locker room, whenever he is hurt,he will keep everything to himself.He would lock himself up in a room.That's Siddhant.He will let others live their happiness despite knowing he is in pain.I don't find this such a great act like what people say.The word acting mahaan.He never has been mahaan.Its just this one quality that he has that simply touches everyone.Now its up to Riddhima like I said, her decision to choose a man who has loved her unconditionally,who simply touches her with his gestures.Will her heart still reside with this brave warrior or her past?

P.S: Please no bashing or even saying such vulgar words here.I want this post to be clean.Do read carefully before jumping to conclusions.Think then comment.People tend to conclude hastily at times without understanding the content.Voila a battlefield begins!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg..this is such a beautiful post😳aditi di can you give a big hug to your friend from my side for writing this?

There's something simply mystifying and magical about marriage.Yes I have believe that today's generation has simply ruined the true meaning of marriage.However there are still a few which emerged to be victorious in this rusty world,making their marriage,their life story an example for us.

there are always exceptions..😳marriage is something that is like a fairytale...and unfortunately today's generation(ok i sound like a buddhi😆) have spoilt the entire image of marriage.

This is what making me ponder on Siddhant-Riddhima's marriage.Siddhant's love towards Riddhima has always been unconditional.No obligations.No demands.That's what pulled in Riddhima back every time.Destiny always brings her back to Siddhant again and again.The huge betrayal that she has done is simply unforgivable and should be surfaced out in their married life and not hidden.

sidhant;s love is what make riddhima the person who she is today! sometimes love is the thing that puts you back together make you get a hold on yourself again and that is what happened with riddhima😳sidhant is selfless lover and pure lover in true sense..sidhant is riddhima;s home after a day of turbulences and problems she just wants sid!yup i agree infidelity is a crime which can not be forgotten or forgiven i hope she redeems herself in time!

It will definitely shatter Siddhant to such a state which is unimaginable for us.Siddhant has always been a brave warrior.He has always fought the odds and never tried to gain for his own self.(lets hope Creative do retain this quality of his still and do not butcher him).When Riddhima's past came back to haunt their present lives,he gave so many chances even while knowing that his heart will break.He always gave her chances after chances.Through this mannerism of his,unknowingly has open Riddhima's heart for him with respect,trust and love.

i cannot even imagine how sidhant will beit hurts t think about him..for me infidelity is the most hurtful  thing anyone can do to me!but sidhant is sidhant!he will come out of it....he will not make riddhima feel guilty he will simply ask her what do you want to do ?

Love as an individual,love as a husband,love as a soulmate.

As the quote says, always love the person unconditionally without demanding for any returns.

If you love someone,let her go.If she comes back to you,she's yours forever.

Now its really upto Siddhant Modi,will he triumph in this final battle of his.Will his ladylove finally uncover the meaning of what it is that brings her back to him everything single time.

she will come back to him😳like always!

fab post..thank you aditi di for posting it🤗
Edited by Pragzie - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Speechless! Lemme recover and then i shall comment!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg aditi your writing is getting more and more beautiful by the day... 😳
beyond epic
Loved it 😳😳😳😳

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

omg aditi your writing is getting more and more beautiful by the day... 😳
beyond epic
Loved it 😳

Anna, I didn't write this. A friend did, and I agree she's FABULOUS !! 😳

Thankyou Additi for posting this on behalf of our friend. Like you said I wish she'd posted it herself but at least people will get to read the wonderful words she wrote!!

All I can say is this post is absolutely amazing and Im overwhelmed just reading it!!
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Thankyou Additi for posting this on behalf of our friend. Like you said I wish she'd posted it herself but at least people will get to read the wonderful words she wrote!!

All I can say is this post is absolutely amazing and Im overwhelmed just reading it!!

Exactly Zee. I read it twice and had tears in my eyes both times. I so wish she'd posted this herself.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Thank you !! I'm sure she'll be very happy that you liked it so much !! 😃
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Aditi...I have tears in my eyes Reading this post.....😭 😭 Ur friend is Stupendously Brilliant....A true Eye opener Post...👏👏Thank u for posting this Marvelous piece of writing here...i remembered Nitzy's pink pearls of wisdom while reading through the post....I really miss her Badly...😭 😭 😭

I request u Creatives please Don't kill the essence of SR bond n their Poignant Life story further anymore...😔
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing !
Beautifully written ! 👏
Edited by Wafa_94 - 13 years ago