Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi amy!
This is my serious request!
You have to continue!
No matter how busy you mite be... plz plz plz continue this onee!!
i just read it and I loveee it alreadyy.. I really mean it!!
I just lovve gunjan! you have written it realllyyyyy well!!
I love your way of writing! you sure have a way with words!!
You cud seriously consider taking up writing as ur career!!
nd You better Continuee!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Manjari!
Amy please yaar update soon..Can't wait for SaJan to meet...Please update ASAP..
amy00487 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SajanRox11

Hi amy!

This is my serious request!
You have to continue!
No matter how busy you mite be... plz plz plz continue this onee!!
i just read it and I loveee it alreadyy.. I really mean it!!
I just lovve gunjan! you have written it realllyyyyy well!!
I love your way of writing! you sure have a way with words!!
You cud seriously consider taking up writing as ur career!!
nd You better Continuee!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Manjari!

Hey sweetie..thanks for likin it.. will update this soon........😳
amy00487 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_12

Amy please yaar update soon..Can't wait for SaJan to meet...Please update ASAP..

Okay ma'm!! will update soon... 😳
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amy00487

Hey sweetie..thanks for likin it.. will update this soon........😳

You have to!!!! 😡😉
amy00487 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SajanRox11

You have to!!!! 😡😉

Haha.. okies!!😳
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
did u 4get bout dis ff kya..??
amy00487 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar_sajan4evr

did u 4get bout dis ff kya..??

hehe.. well yeah!!😆 i just forgot that i had to update this.. m soooooo lazy u knw.. but i m really sorry bt that.. will update soooooon dear!!😃
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
update soon amy its been over 15 days
amy00487 thumbnail
Hey guys,

Here i'm with my second update.. I know its been ages since i updated last time... but I'm really sorry for the delay..  I had gone thru a lot in past few days...  and couldnt think of writing anything. But still i am updating, just because someone said, watever happens, is because that is how it was supposed to be, we cant fyt our destiny. Anyways, i'll cut it here..

I had a choice of updating two of my FF's and i chose this one, the reason was... i dont know.. but i'll update the other one soon...

but yess, its possible that many of u hv forgot the story.. so feel free to read it from the start......... 😃

Enjoy...!

Part 2 - First encounter

*Gunjan*

My mind was full of doubts when we reached at the venue..

It was a party.. Valentine's ball!! At Samrat's college!!

Diya and Nupur looked much relaxed. Obviously, they were used to all this partying stuff. But I hated it. I loved my peace more than the DJ. I liked bethovan's symphony more than the grooving beats. I liked reading books more than dancing wild. I liked writing poems more than meeting strangers. And still I was going to meet one soon. I regretted the decision of going there' well until I saw him'

*Samrat*

She was beautiful, gorgeous, simple and .. and innocent. The only bad thing about her was that she was not my date.

I took her slightly trembling hand in mine as Candy introduced us. We had a small shakehand. She smiled at me coyly. And I was smitten.

Gunjan! Her name was as sweet as her. I wondered how her parents knew in advance that their daughter will turn so beautiful and sweet..

By the way Nupur was also stunningly beautiful' beautiful, confident and gregarious.. Just opposite of Gunjan.  Hey.. my mind was revolving around gunjan ,it seemed. I mean I couldn't focus on Nupur, who was my date for tonight.

Nupur talked and talked and talked.. Some things I could hear' some I missed between stealing glances at gunjan. But Nupur didn't mind that, nor did she notice. She was too busy in talking.. I liked her; I mean she was a fun to be with. But I couldn't think about us more than that. Maybe there was something else, or someone else who was distracting me. And every time I looked at her, it became difficult to focus on other things.

Candy left in a while as she had some plans with RV. And then there were only us' Me, Gunjan, Nupur and Benji.

"Hey Samrat!" Mayank called me from behind.

"Hey dude! You and here?" I was surprised to see him here in this party, especially when I knew he had a date in the evening.

"Ya, I ran away.."he said calmly.

"what? But what happened..?" I asked  as I saw Mayank shrugging as an answer to my question and glanced towards the girls. I didn't nudge him further and introduced them.

"Here, Meet my friend from IIT, Mayank Sharma. And Mayank, Meet Nupur, My date for the evening. And.." I looked at 'Her', and she smiled softly.. God!! She was beautiful.. I could look at her like this for eternity, but my conscious shaked me and told that there were people around me waiting for me to say something. "Meet Gunjan, Nupur's roommate."

Mayank was about to greet them , when Nupur started, " Hey mayank, You are in IIT right? You know my younger sister is just so crazy about IIT, that she wants to study there" I could actually see mayanks chest growing broader by 2 inch by this compliment.

"Well everybody is..and everybody wants to.." He said with a proud smile.

"Ya.. I know. She studies 14 hours a day, just to get in there.. how sad naa?" said nupur startling mayank.

"what is so sad about that?" He asked.

"no, I mean' studying so much, no parties, no life.. and then go to IIT, which is like a Machine which makes engineers.. no actually, a machine making more machines..  you see every IITian looks like a Machine.. rigid face, no smile, stern, judgemental.." Nupur stopped her spontaneous flow after looking at mayank's face, "no I mean, not you.. I'm just talking generally.. you seem like an exception.." she tried to cover up, but that didn't help. Mayank's face was actually looking like what She described a few seconds ago.. stern.. no smile' Hey I liked this girl.. she actually made him quiet. I could see his chest coming to its normal size.

"So what's your point here? you hate IITians and you're stuck with one? And still you want your sister to get in there?"He asked sternly.

"No' I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. I just wanted to say that it's pretty hectic there.. and still people go there. But anyways my sister is so determined, that she'll get in.."Nupur again said in one breathe.

"That's good for her."Mayank said openly and whispered in my ears, "iske sath rahegi to isike tarah ho jayegi.."

I smiled. Mayank was my best friend. He was not my school friend, nor did we go to same college. But still we used to spend most of our time together. His father was a family friend. And he used to pay regular visits to my house when we were kids. Then the Sharma family moved to Mumbai and we lost touch. But still, when I came to Mumbai for my post graduation, he was the one who came to receive me. And we made sure that we meet at least once a week, despite of our busy schedules.

"hey dude, what happened to your date? Why did you run away?" Benji asked him, and I gave benji a stern look. Why did he have to ask mayank this in front of the girls?

" Well it was just a bad date.." Mayank said plainly.

"so you ran away?... just like that?" Nupur questioned rather disapprovingly.

"Yeah.. any problem..?" Mayank asked coldly.

"Care to explain why you leaved your date like that'?" she seemed well prepared for such questionnaire.

"What the' why should i?" Mayank said and nupur raised her eyebrow. "Ok, miss feminist.. Listen. I didn't leave her like that, or whatever way you thought.  I told her that there was an emergency and I might have to go and apologized her, dropping her home after that."

Nupur seemed much relieved after the explanation. I chuckled looking at her expressions.

"Boy! Was she that bad?" Benji said and I gave him another icy cold look. He surely didn't know what to talk in front of whom.

"umm.. Not exactly.. We went to Bandstand, then at an exhibition and then she insisted me to go to her place and watch a movie'" Mayank said.

"Which one?" Asked benji.

"Twilight.. " mayank said with plain face.

"Twilight!!.. which part..?" Suddenly Nupur was back in action.

"It has sequels?.." Mayank asked as Nupur took pity on him, "anyways, so this girl, Anusha, my classmate' she wanted to make me watch this really stupid vampire lovestory, where the always-sad-looking heroine falls for a gay vampire and.."

"Excuse me? What did you say..?" Nupur interrupted Mayank as apparently she was not happy with his description, "Did you watch the film..? Edward is not gay!!"

"Do you..ermm.. Personally know him?" Mayank asked and it was hard for me to suppress my laughter.

"Listen.. You don't have any right to talk about the film until you watch it.." Nupur said sternly.

"There's no way I'm gonna watch it. I have seen the promo's and the vampire guy just looks like a gay.. Even if he isn't, with all that dark red lipstick and all.. he just looks .. like .. like 'hollywood ka shah rukh'.."

"Don't say a single word about SRK okay?" Nupur got up from her seat and said. She was fuming now.. I wondered if I should interrupt. Gunjan was already making a move towards her. I could see her worried face.

"Why? SRK tumhara Mama lagta hain kya?" Mayank said, grinning.

"Enough!! You know what? I'm glad you saved that girl's life.. because you are extremely undateable!! you are a machine tagged as 'Made in IIT'.. that's it!!" She yelled.

"Nupur!!" gunjan whispered rather reproachfully, pressing her hand and she made her sit again.

"tch tch.. So exaggerative you are ! I guess the word you made for me suits more to you.. Ms. Un-date-able!!" Mayank said and Nupur again opened her mouth to say something.

Okay! This is the time to interrupt. ' I thought.

"Mayank! Can I have a word with you, privately?" He frowned at me as I said this to him. He got up and followed me.

"Sam, are you seriously going to date her?" He asked me as soon as we made our way to an isolated corner of the party hall.

"If you like her more, I'll reconsider my options." I said playfully.

"Hell with your options. I was asking because if you date her, I'll stop visiting you.. She's just so.. so.."

"un-date-able, right?" I said sarcastically.

"yeah right.. you saw how she was behaving?"He said.

"And what about you?  Do you think you were behaving nicely? Mayank, whats up with you?" I asked him, as he was about to say something more. He remained quiet for a moment before speaking again.

"I know. I'm sorry for all this."He said softly.

"Don't say sorry to me. She's the one who deserve apology." I said pointing towards Nupur.

"what? No way!! " Mayank screamed.

*Gunjan*

"No Way!! I'm not gonna say sorry. He's the one who should." Nupur said adamantly as I sighed. This girl was really impossible.

"Nupur, I agree he was harsh. But don't forget you insulted him by saying all those things about IIT." I tried again.

"No I didn't.. I was just.. wait a minute.. did I? " Nupur looked at me , her big eyes grew wider. I shook my head positively in answer.

"Oh god Gunjan! But I didn't mean to.. but he did it purposely." She said.

"how are you so sure about that. How is he supposed to know that no one can dare and speak anything bad about SRK in front of you?" I said and hoped she don't notice the sarcasm in my words. Fortunately she didn't.

"So, what should I do now?" Nupur asked me.

"go and say sorry!! Look he's coming here only." I told her pointing at the direction mayank was coming, and i litterally pushed her towards him.

What do u think about this story guys.. writting after so many days.. i dont know how it reads,......... if i disappointed you guys......... pls forgive me.. and lastly , a disclaimer...........

The opinion the characters express about IIT or Twilight or Edward or SRK... are not the same as author's... so dont hit me if there are any IITians, Twilight fans, or SRK fans in my readers group 😆😆😆

If u like the story, and want me to continue... plz press the like button...

Edited by amy00487 - 13 years ago