Karol Bagh ki Chit Chat Club

Posted: 13 years ago

|| CHiT CHaT CLuB ||

Hello KBians...
Welcome to first Chit Chat Club on KB forum.🥳

You can write anything here, show related or not related but please do not bring other shows as it may create problem between members.

Please refrain from bashing an actor or a member.You may only criticize an actor.

You can use "@" to address a member and reply in place of quote a post.

Ok friends enjoy chatting.😃
Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago

Hello friends....where is everyone...I made this thread and didn't get any response.😭

Please join and enjoy chatting.

Hey thanks Rumi, for starting this club and very innovative idea too..😊
what  are we waiting for let us begin,
Actually I recently saw movie Do dhooni chaar.The entire movie is shot in Delhi.I was reminded of karol bagh while watching it.Excellent movie just watch it.The actor who was seen as panditji performing wwedding in the last episode of karolbagh has a small role in the climax.Even chotu who worked in rs shop has 1min scene.Just missing karol bagh very much.
thanks rumi for creating this chat club... n i am here!

@manga3: thanks for sharing.Will watch the movie.😃

@pams309: welcome di.Missed KB and your lovely updates.😭

rumi, how have things been so far for you?
@Shankar: actually I started watching KB from 12 November episode. Then found IF and some fan pages on KB and NB in FB too.KB became a part of my daily life.I was busy for last 5 days.Thats why didn't felt that KB had ended.But will start missing badly next week.
yaar kahan ho sab let us tallk what are you all doing> how are you surviing without watching KB?
It has been one week now.
We are going thru KB withdrawal syndrome in denial phase. It can't go but it has gone.