Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@Rumi, dear : i'm still in Oct mood bcos after Oct i'll be quite busy at work. You are now confimed my friend in FB

@Kalyani, dear : i thought you don't want to come here bcos i see you are active in FB.
@renukha871, dear : are you the same Renukha Selvaraj in FB? if yes, you are now my friend.
Edited by norani - 13 years ago
Neil-fan thumbnail
@norani i can never leave the forum i began here i have fond memories. Yes and if my friends dont interact on FB then i have to come where they r right kya karen. BTW u can be my friend on FB too.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@kalabhi: I was busy last week.Miss you too di.Its looooooooooooooooong time didn't talked with you.Di,agar KB ki sequel nahi ayega tab bhi koi problem nahi,hum Raksha di se request karungi ki woh apne FF mein SimBha ko laye.Phir toh hamare job pakka hai na.😆

@norani: Thanks for accepting my friend request.😃

renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@norani: yup its me! Thanks for the request! Btw r u from malaysia? Which part? Cus i am from there too!
Rumi007 thumbnail
Where is everyone???Neil will perform on RMJ.🥳
ramas thumbnail
Rumi I have a same question where is every one. We can talk about anything everything here.
So vicky is again playing cameo . I like mona with Anukalp. Poor vikcy will loose out once more.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Today I just watched few minutes.I think Vicky's character will turn into negative.
Neil-fan thumbnail
hey rumi since we can talk abt anything has anyone seen ravi dubeys new show. I happened to watch one episode of it, truly sick. What was the need for him to rush and sign up for anything i dont know. I thought he had potential as an actor, but the whole show is so insipid.  Bilkul Dam nahin hain.
Neil-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

Today I just watched few minutes.I think Vicky's character will turn into negative.

Negative roles suit vicky i dont think a good boy image will suit him. I maybe wrong who knows, but that girl in Ram Milayee jodi, poor thing where did they pick up that kid, she cant act even if i gave her a million dollars even that hero of hers sucks big time.
vicky is only better. ok i dont watch this show but happened to briefly glance maybe for 10 min or so. Call me crazy or what whenever i c vicky that background score starts of in my head when he and neetu were roaming around in the bike😆😆. It is like a recoreder switch going off in my head. HAi i have really gone bonkers, still hung up over KB.😕😆
Neil-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: norani

@Rumi, dear : thanks for the chit chat club. Quite busy last week and  this week with office work. However, still managed to find a bit of my time to go to KB IF and FB.
@Manga3, dear : is this the new film Rishi Kapoor and his wife acting together? Gonna watch online.
@Ramas, dear : i'm in for chatting here and waiting patiently for your FF.
@Shankar, dear : thanks for inviting us to sign petition for KB Serie 2 and thank you for your reply towards my comments.
@Pams, dear : missed your KB written updates too.
@sayhi2nimi, dear : i confirm you as my friend in FB

Addition :

Neil always remembered me of my Chemistry teacher (a Chinese) during my school days, his look alike but fairer in complexion and thinner too; with the same liking/way of wearing their watch loosely. Initially i hate Chemistry (like Biology and Physics) but this dear teacher changed me into liking it later on. Every week,  i'm always looking forward to go to Chemistry lab to do experiments mixing chemicals. In one incident, i make a mistake in identifying one of the chemicals to be mixed. As a result, an epxlosion occurs and the beaker gets broken and the lab's wooden table turns white bcos of the spill. Luckily i'm unharmed. What an experience.

I love to see the smile on Neil's face. His smiling is somewhat similar to R.Madhavan's (i'm sure somebody here knows him) smile.

As for Simi, there is one actress here who looks like her, i mean when she shows her teeth with her mouth open.

Oh BTW, Honorable Dr Manmohan Singh has just visited Malaysia (26th to 28th Oct) and he launched Little India in Kuala Lumpur (Msia capital) on the 26th to mark the existence of strong ties between Msia and India.

Ok, bye for now.

Hey norani do u like R madhavan and his smile, now if you like him and i tell u something about him u will be real jealous of me, I guarantee that.😆 Hai such beautiful days, kyun yaad dila diya ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†