Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulu99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Beautiful!  melt my heart.
Siddhant, I love you and I always remember you.

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rapz.. awesome post.. To me Siddhanth character is very real and that is why I am so much in love with this character!!!!😉 MWA MWA
Edited by aishu_25 - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Wow DJ, apni topic toh hit ho gayi 😊 Aur hoti kaise nahi, after all we are writing bout the best character of DMG!!!

Thanks all u guys for the appreciation...really means a lot!! But when u have a character like Sid, u dont have to think of words to write bout him...these are our feelings....

Cheers!!!

PS: I miss Poco a lot... Thts y am writing in her color - pink! Please come back poco, we miss u 😭
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Wow DJ, apni topic toh hit ho gayi 😊 Aur hoti kaise nahi, after all we are writing bout the best character of DMG!!!

Thanks all u guys for the appreciation...really means a lot!! But when u have a character like Sid, u dont have to think of words to write bout him...these are our feelings....

Cheers!!!

PS: I miss Poco a lot... Thts y am writing in her color - pink! Please come back poco, we miss u 😭

tell me about it rapzieeeee..........have tried alot to convince her.....but yaar.....she is a masterpiece.........not everyone is lucky to get blessed with her love n knowledge and even the ones who do get lucky have to sometimes sit thru the test of her love😭😭😭😭.........we all miss alottttttttttt
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Superb Post Rapzie....🤗 🤗 U have beautifully summed up Siddhanth Modi The Man of Honour Principles n Respect....👏 👏

She did not have the desire to live any more,Yet he Stood by her as her Pillar of Strength....

Her Life was in Complete Darkness But he came as a Ray of Light in her Life....

He Gave her the Support n Strength to come out of the Whirl pool of her life n Find the Shores which cud give her peace.....

He Held her hands n Pulled her back to life.....

He has always been her Solace her Shelter.....

He filled her with loads of hope n Love on every path....

He has always kept her happiness Forth even if it means Bearing all the sorrows ever..Siddhanth modi is truly a Gem and an Asset to DMG...I truly Salute this man N Bow Down to his Love For His Riddhima.....👏

👏
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

beautiful piece of work ... 👏

if i may add ... i love sid so much more for his honesty towards riddhima ...
in spite of whatever insecurities he may have ... he still chooses to be honest ...
its at times bewitching to watch him do that

the least riddhima can do is ... return honesty ... she has no right to expect honesty if she can't give back the same ...

if she feels she is falling for armaan ... she should tell sid
if she feels she is confused ... she should tell sid
if she feels she is armaan is harassing her ... she should tell sid

mah bad ... sorry for bringing riddhima 😛 in this beautiful post of sid's

for now i just wanna give a big hug to sid 🤗

well said!  Its about time ridz clears the confusion and Tell SID!! Plz tell him what is going on (& the viewers for that matter) - i know sid doesnt deserve a heart break - but seeing him ignorant is even more painful.
Like you said - sids honesty is his most endearing quality - its about time you repay him, and if nothing else at least gibe his the truth!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yup rapzie i know sid modi is truly true to his name
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ginac

Raps what a beautiful post. I simply melted in the chair and I truly want Ridz to open her eyes and take a good look at what fortune God has given her in the way of Sid.  A man with not a single mean bone in his body. A wonderful and honest man who  worships and cherishes his wife to no end. A man that always puts himself last and everyone else first. I agree with everyone in the fact that I hate what the cvs have done with DMG at the moment but I adore and give them a standing ovation for giving us this amazing man called Mr Siddhant Modi.

Please Ridz truly open your eyes and behold what  an unbelievably wonderful man you have the good fortune to call your husband. NEVER LET SUCH A MAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER

SUCH A FANTASTIC POST AFTER A HORRIBLE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raps your words have calmed my heart a little. Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

👏👏👏
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

perfect post, loved it

yup if anyone once to knwo what love is, they need to see Siddhant modi, he is the perfect example of unconditional love

norzar