Siddhant Modi - True to his name!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok I cant take the credit for this topic' The topic is someone else's thoughts and I am just putting them into words ' credited to dmg_dj

An ode to Siddhant Modi - A Man of Honor!

Siddhant Modi has always demonstrated what real men should be like. It is not without good reason that Armaan once said - tu mujhe chota bana deta hai yaar! Mind you this is not a post to compare the 2 men: Just an ode to a man, we all have come to love and respect. Who stands for just what his name indicates - Principles, Honor and Righteousness!

1. Stood strong to protect someone else's honor: Hasn't sid does this time and again? Ok before ppl jump on the thread and start blabbering bout sid clicking pictures and all tht jazz...yes he did! And am not justifying him in any way...but you have to see the provocation...a woman calling a man, molester is the same thing as a man calling a woman slut (courtesy shamil)..still, he never meant to make the pictures public and he was man enough to come out and admit his mistake in the open!

But when sid decided to marry ridhhima in spite of not being the one to violate her honor during the hypothermia incident, just to protect the reputation of her family, to save her from further humiliation and most importantly to put some semblance of sanity back into her head ' Its was an act of honor!

2. After the poison fiasco he went on to marry her to save her family and her from disgrace knowing very well that she will never be able to love him back! It's the biggest insult a man can get if someone prefers to die rather than spend her life with you!!! It cant get worse than that and keeping all these thoughts aside, he drilled some sense into her minisicule brain about how selfish and coward she was to think of taking such a step! No wonder ridhhima told him tht the true meaning of love was taught to her by him!

3. His behavior with Riddhima - He could have exercised his marital rights on her from the first night but he did not! He preferred to wait! Because he did not just want her body, he d rather have her heart and soul'...and I think he succeeded...This is especially true in today's context...someone made a point that ridhhima has not let sid come SO close to her physically as she has let armaan! Think of it, despite this fact, she is NOT ready to leave sid! Go figure which bond is stronger! Sometimes u connect and bond at a level which is beyond this physical attraction...thts how connected SR are! In ridhhima modi's words - it can only be felt!

4. He did not express his feeling till Riddhima first confessed coz he knew he would then burden her and that might force her to remain in this marriage. Similarly He did so even after armaan's return. He always made a move after Riddhima took a step towards him. He has always tried to set her free! Always making it clear that at any point in time if she wishes to go back to armaan, she can do so without feeling any pang of guilt or remorse! Yes, he s human and he would hurt...but never did! He never showed or did anything that wud make her think that she s responsible for his miseries! He always put up a brave face so she could let go of him without guilt ' I think thts precisely why she kept coming back to him!

5. Even after the remarriage where his wife has expressed so clearly that she wants to marry him again out of her own will, he gave her the space she needed...right after the tent incident, she s been behaving like a physcho! And any man in his place would have completely lost his head! But see what sid says to her...he will never FORCE (read between the lines) her to do or say anything her heart doesn't believe in - he loves her and that s enough! Not even once did he ask her to even say I love you to him! If that is not unconditional love, I dunno what is!

6. He stands up for the right thing even if it means showing Riddhima the mirror or going against her thought process.

This post was not meant to demean or belittle anyone...this post was just a tribute to a character who made us believe that there is still goodness in this world! There are still people out there who will dare to love you even if you don't love them back...there are still people out there who will hold your hand and walk with you and if the need be, walk in front of you to shield and protect you from all the miseries of life...there are still people out there who have so much love in their hearts, that it is enough for both the persons! Thank you CVs for giving us Siddhant Modi - Truly a man of Honor!

Cheers!

Rapz

PS: the intellectually and emotionally challenged lot is requested to stay out of this post and make a complete fool of themselves by replying. Thank You!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow rapz!! Beautifully said. Like you said Sid truelly is the best representation of unconditional love. He has always From the start he has had no expectations - and even today with newly psycho ridz he continues to say that he will never force her. He definitely embodies perfection - in a human way.
DMG has created a masterpiece in the form of Siddhant Modi! A man often not given the respect he deserves. I loved reading ur post!!! And i guess i have to say despite all the crap in the storyline - i do applaud you CVz for giving us Siddhant Modi - the most endearing character in DMG!
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

wow rapz!! Beautifully said. Like you said Sid truelly is the best representation of unconditional love. He has always From the start he has had no expectations - and even today with newly psycho ridz he continues to say that he will never force her. He definitely embodies perfection - in a human way.
DMG has created a masterpiece in the form of Siddhant Modi! A man often not given the respect he deserves. I loved reading ur post!!! And i guess i have to say despite all the crap in the storyline - i do applaud you CVz for giving us Siddhant Modi - the most endearing character in DMG!

Thanks sidra 😳😳😳
But the credit goes to dmg_dj...its his topic actually 😊

He definitely embodies perfection - in a human way - beautifully said!!!

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DJ and Rapzie, thank you so much for this. Honestly, Sid is an amazing man, and he fills me up with love and respect, because he's so good. Love you guys for making this post !!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rapsssssssssssssssssss  awesome posπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘t .NOW THIS IS LOVE WHICH IS UNCONDITIONAL AND SELFLESS..WHO WILL SUPPORT SOMEONE IN HARD TIMES NOT ONLY WHEN THE TIME IS GOOD..LOOK AT THE GUY HE HAS NOT EVEN DEMANDED A I LOVE U FROM THE GIRL HE HAS SOOOO MUCH FAITH IN HIS LOVE...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
THIS IS LOVE SID ...YOU ARE A LOVER .....A TRUE ONE...
⭐️⭐️⭐️

I cannot blv that Ridz is doing what she is doing to a person and human being like sid in the name of TRUE LOVE which is seriously not true love......🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
superxuberant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
this man is def nt 4m earth
a GOD send angel to put sme sense in ridzii probably
fantastic post
kudos to u n DJ
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Raps what a beautiful post. I simply melted in the chair and I truly want Ridz to open her eyes and take a good look at what fortune God has given her in the way of Sid.  A man with not a single mean bone in his body. A wonderful and honest man who  worships and cherishes his wife to no end. A man that always puts himself last and everyone else first. I agree with everyone in the fact that I hate what the cvs have done with DMG at the moment but I adore and give them a standing ovation for giving us this amazing man called Mr Siddhant Modi.
Please Ridz truly open your eyes and behold what  an unbelievably wonderful man you have the good fortune to call your husband. NEVER LET SUCH A MAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER

SUCH A FANTASTIC POST AFTER A HORRIBLE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raps your words have calmed my heart a little. Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly Thank you Rapunzel Thank you soo much to take the time to write about Siddhant Modi

Why did you have to give me any credit ..... all that i did was to mention Siddhant's name to you It was just like giving you clay and you molded this beautiful piece

Indeed Siddhant is a beautiful character

Now what I will say may hurt many I am sorry about that but .... Even if armaan and Riddhima unite and there are full 30 mins of armaan Riddhima love cute sexy hot scenes everyday 365 days then too people will still land up remembering this one character

SID

And this is actually the forever effect is

This is not the halo effect which other characters get or given once in a while This is permanent even if they do butcher Sid's character Sid will still walk away with praise and will be always remembered 
Edited by dmg_dj - 13 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SID U R THE BESTβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
U R SUCH A AMAZING GUY THAT EVERY WOMEN SHOULD HAVE AS THEIR LIFE PARTER😍
nikita_88 thumbnail
Raps Beautiful post!

Siddhant Modi to see him grow and become this man, has been amazing! He has made mistakes but the way he has grown from those mistakes has been fabulous to watch! He is a good man and he loves everyone unconditionally he has never expected anything in return which is what marks him out from the rest. To love someone unconditionally is so difficult because you always want to feel loved.