No....i want to know what makes AR so legendary? different from others
Nishitarao thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
edited

I just went through the previous pages๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by nish_dmg - 13 years ago
Uhhm, Neetz?

I think in order for this question to be answered by AR fans they need to know what the word 'legendary' even means...which I doubt they know. 

Thus, I bet this question cannot be answered by them.

ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Harpreet.M

i dont know the intention of the TM, but i respect your opinion on why AR are so legendary to you!

no offense or anything, again not being an anti-Ar fan but asking out of curiosity, isn't that the story of all indian-drama couples almost? what makes AR different? LEGENDARY?

like romeo-juliet: legendary!

but again everyone has their own definition of legendary so im no one to judge ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
your opinion is respected at least from me

awww..thank u sooo much for ur mature response... indian dramaz don't come THIS close to Raj and Simran and Armaan and Riddhima... not EVERY drama shows stuff like that... like pavitra rishta...not even close.... cuz both belong to the same class...they are NOT opposite of each other... they get married and have problems... choti bahu..same thing...

Geet.... well, Maan doesn't have the same personality as Raj and Armaan had..and Geet is in a totally different position than Simran and Riddhima..its not like she fell in love with Maan AFTER she got engaged/married to someone... Geetz marriage wasn't REAL marriage and she is pregnant...and so on and so forth.. 

so thatz why i believe AR are the Raj and Simran..i dont want to compare them to Romeo and Juliet becuz they died and AR are very much alive like Raj and Simran... and i hope they REUNITE and live happily ever after ๐Ÿ˜Š
@cz

do tell me when you get some sense answer b/c even i have no idea why they are called legendery๐Ÿ˜•
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

first...nobody hates u..cuz i don't think anyone knows u enough to hate u...

second..the reason why ARianz believe AR are a legendary couple is becuz they follow all the legends of a lovestory..

guy meets a girl.. guy is a flirt...spontaneous..outgoing...girl is just the opposite

opposite attracts and the guy changes for the girl and becomes extremely loyal.. he places all his "pagal" tantics in getting the girl from her family and girl changes and becomes a much stronger person for his love..she fights the world, goes against her family, and unites with a guy....

this was just a summary..of course add some humor and romance in this mixture..and walla...a LEGENDARY love story is produced....

hence, the Raj and Simran... hence, Armaan and Riddhima....together...FOREVER!

Uhmm.. I'm not trying to be rude or something.But how does that make them legendary?? This same love story is seen in almost more than 30000000 freaking movies produced in Bollywood and mind you most of them turn out to be flop. So I reallydont think this reason can be accepted for the story to be legendary.

Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

first...nobody hates u..cuz i don't think anyone knows u enough to hate u...

second..the reason why ARianz believe AR are a legendary couple is becuz they follow all the legends of a lovestory.. 

guy meets a girl.. guy is a flirt...spontaneous..outgoing...girl is just the opposite

opposite attracts and the guy changes for the girl and becomes extremely loyal.. he places all his "pagal" tantics in getting the girl from her family and girl changes and becomes a much stronger person for his love..she fights the world, goes against her family, and unites with a guy....

this was just a summary..of course add some humor and romance in this mixture..and walla...a LEGENDARY love story is produced....

hence, the Raj and Simran... hence, Armaan and Riddhima....together...FOREVER! 

Okay giving the plot line of basically all run of the mill romance stories does NOT make them legendary. Sorry if anything you've just shown how "un-special" AR are, and how we can watch the same thing in some cheesy chick flick.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lmao Yes i would love to know this how is udayooing ur duppatta and being  afreak can get u the tag of being  a legend
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ neetz iss prashna ka sahi aur santusht uttar koi aap ko de to woh apne aap hi boht badi Legendary hogi?๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok so i just totally loved your post!
i so agree!!! i mean AR ws magical and to get lost in,but think about it....they aren't legendery
i mean not trying to bash or or say anything mean bout AR becoz thy r cute.๐Ÿ˜ณbut now i want ArSh 
so thats why....but not bashing anyone or ahthing becoz i have no rude intentions....