Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Neetz,

AR is Why called as Legendary and even compared to Romeo and Juliet.

May be for me I feel:

They r legendary, cos they r first ever Lust Story on TV.

They r legendary, cos they r first ever couple making mockery of marriage and morality.

They r legendary, cos they r first ever Cheapest and Stooped Low copule on TV.

They r legendary, cos they r first ever couple who can be made a unbelievable turnaround in thier character wise.

They r legendary, cos they r first ever couple to betray their friends and loved ones around themselves without any Guilt conscious.

Still i can add a lot more, but i don't want others to know How legendary AR are............So i hope AR will remain the Phorever Lust couple on TV who were watched more on YT and  endorsed infedility.

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
noe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

remember wat SRK said when kajol's mom asks him to take kajol and run?
"Mera pyaar itna kamzor nahi ki usse paane ke liye mujhe aisa kadam uthana pade" - put this in AR's context and u ll see Armaan is doing exactly the opposite...

Agree with your reply. And, when A----------R were compared with Raj-Simran this is the dialogue that came to my mind first. This is the dialogue that shows how different Raj was from Armaan. Simran's father respected their love only after observing that even though Raj loved Simran very much and his life was going to be incomplete without her, he did not take wrong route. I remember very well that this characteristics of Raj was a highlight of the movie in the reviews and all and was well-appreciated. With all that, as with every jodi on screen, SRK-Kajol chemistry also had a big part in making Raj-Simran.

A-------R - there story is cliche, they were appreciated in early days, because of the chemistry between lead actors, good direction, and also because there were no other shows for youth in those days, so youth accepted the show and the couple with open arms.

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noe23

Agree with your reply. And, when A----------R were compared with Raj-Simran this is the dialogue that came to my mind first. This is the dialogue that shows how different Raj was from Armaan. Simran's father respected their love only after observing that even though Raj loved Simran very much and his life was going to be incomplete without her, he did not take wrong route. I remember very well that this characteristics of Raj was a highlight of the movie in the reviews and all and was well-appreciated. With all that, as with every jodi on screen, SRK-Kajol chemistry also had a big part in making Raj-Simran.

A-------R - there story is cliche, they were appreciated in early days, because of the chemistry between lead actors, good direction, and also because there were no other shows for youth in those days, so youth accepted the show and the couple with open arms.

Absolutely! U ve hit the nail on the head! 👏
I mean ppl who say that AR = RS because they had a similar story - boy meet girl, opposites attract yadda yadda...never truly understood their bond and the depth of their love at all!!! Its ridiculous! Thank God, they spared Edward n Bella!! I would hav died of a heart attack!!!!!

-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
same way jis tarah aplogo ko sidma ek beautiful jodi lagta hai AR fans also feel their fav jodi AR as legendary couple being an AR fan i also can open a topic that i dont understand why sidma fans find sidma a cute couple? becoz 4m my point of view they neither look romantic nor cute. infact they look funny .
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sana.malik

You don't need to understand 😛 it's something beyond your knowledge and understanding 😃

in that case, you must not belong to the human race.
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
🤣 we love u Neetz!

srsly AR is not legendary...not all...i would hv chnge my mind if it was season 1 but not this time
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Neetz did u get the answer???if yes can u explain me???i m still suffering 😭
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they're legendary? haww. :O  now, there's a shock!

and comparing them to Raj & Simran is pathetic.. Raj & Simran were just something else.😍 Raj would've never done what Armaan is doing right now. so, i see no connection at all.🤣
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CZ..

why AR fans consider AR to be 'legendary'? it's a simple question. no hidden agenda, no conspiracy. just a clean, simple question 😊 see, I haven't been able to understand as to what exactly makes them 'legendary', or today's 'raj and simran' etc etc. infact, I think that if they had a relationship, it'd probably be sadomasochistic. no offence.

P.S - I know you hate me. but I love you. forever and ever.

I lovve yr post and I want an answer too..As far as i see whenever they kiss, hug or get close the fans drooooooooollllllll and think them to be LEGENDERY ..😕😕😕
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Adorable_Anu*

they're legendary? haww. :O  now, there's a shock!

and comparing them to Raj & Simran is pathetic.. Raj & Simran were just something else.😍 Raj would've never done what Armaan is doing right now. so, i see no connection at all.🤣

i agree with u annu....and neetz this question has might have no answer coz A and R are not legendary...especially in the currnt situatiion..