LTL Express - Issue #28

jnawaz thumbnail

Issue #28

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

baji and babi tell naku that they caused the flower to fall on the wrong side so she wouldn't tell dutta the truth

naku tells babi she will reveal herself only when she tells her to

ganpath stole money from dutta and babi is taunting him

ganpath blackmails babi saying he's going to tell dutta about nakubut when he goes there he dosen't

dutta gifts AS a saree to wear for the puja

they all do the puja and naku and dutta have an eyelock

a new man came and AS notices him and screams dutta while they're giving dan to people

that man gives naku ashirwad

AS tells that man she'll kill her if she sees him again and that man says he has a right on dutta

roops is having flashbacks and drinking at the same time and says that what kala did to naku was wrong

there is a car outside of the house and behind thw car are some goons who make the bodygaurds unconscious

dutta and naku are doing puja together

there is a magic show and dutta and naku are sitting next to eachother

the goons and bodygaurds fight and the goons win

baji goes to get roops and in her room he find an empty bottle of wine and finds roops in a drunken state

she falls on him and he picks her up and puts her back to bedand she wants to go to dutta but he dosen't let her go and she says who are you to stop me, you're just a servant

she gets up but falls on him again and she's holding on to him and he's unable to touch her to take her off

while dutta dancing the lights go out and the man comes to dutta puts something around his neck and hugs

after he leaves the lights go back on and AS and the man,who is dutta's dad, talk

AS tells him to go away and he says why are you scared i'm going to tell him the secret and if i do he won't trust you anymore

dutta is mad and screams at baji because his security couldn't stop that guy form coming

precap: baji goes outside and sees all the dead bodygaurds and tells dutta about the security problem

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello everyone! There wasnt much I could write this week. There was no TaSha scene. Not even an eyelock...infact TaSha didnt even exact a word! Aise kabhi hota hain kya bhala? So excuse the brief SOTW section. I am not to be blamed.

TaSha
Errr...lets not go there this week!

Others
The Patil Sr hugs Patil Jr scene from Fridays epi. I loved the hug...there was so much emotion from his father's side. I dunno what's the back story but I kinda feel sorry for the father in Sr Patil. His son has moved so far away from him that he has to go to such lengths to catch a glimpse of him. He first dresses up as a poor man to receive alms from him just to maybe see him...touch him and bless him. But he doesnt get a chance to do that so he instead bless his daughter in law. Then once again he goes to extreme lengths just reach within  touching distance of his son. How sad would such a situation be for a father....

SOTW(Bromance):Lets not go here either...

Shuru ho gayi...kahani meri... SOTW:Arre after wondering if Baji will pair up with Rups or not for one year we finally got a whiff of it on Friday's epi when Baji discovered Rups drunk and she called him a servant.

So Cute na SOTW:Dutta trying to dance...kitna cute lag raha tha humara sher. And so what if he cant dance to save his life. His sherni was still impressed. Aur kya chaiye?
And I also found the Rups and Dutta rakhi scene from Rups flashback very cute.

Most awaited SOTW:The scene from the Tuesday epi when Dutta enters AS' room looking hot in white. This was the most awaited scene simply becuz we were so despo to catch a glimpse of the sweetie after a Duttaless Monday.

Sher jaag gaya SOTW:The Friday epi lion started roaring when he realized there has been a security breach. And Baji bechara became a target of his anger.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Alright, I'm not going to lie... I have not caught up with any episodes of LTL yet. The last episode I saw was for September 16th and my attempts to catch up this weekend haven't worked out so far. So instead, I just read the written updates and figured out the scenes I found interesting and then picked the two best ones and saw them - picking the dialogues. *sigh* I know it's an half-a**ed attempt but it's almost 3 in the morning and I have to be up again by 9 a.m.. So I'm just going to get on with it.. *embarrassed muh*

Male
"Aap isey tohfa mat samajhiye... Isey apney bete ki ichcha samajh leejiye..." - Dutta (September 21st)
You know when I first read about this scene, I'd thought I'd pick the dialogue about him battling storms and what not. But then I started to watch this scene so I could get the exact words of the dialogue and before I got that far, I came across this dialogue and I was floored! I was absolutely, completely floored! I mean, I've seen so many "attempts" at trying to bring across this feeling a son feels for his mother - the one where he wants to do something for her not because she'll like it but because the idea of doing something for her makes him just that happy. So all his attempts at being there for his family (his mother) are really his selfish attempts at making himself feel good and just that full of life. That he is primarily thinking of the happiness and sense of fulfillment his actions would cause him - and what's amazing about all this is the fact that this time, being selfish is not a "bad" thing. In fact, just this once the more selfish you are the better person you are. To be able to obtain such irrefutable joy from your parents happiness and to "exploit" their happiness to be happy yourself - that is just such a selfish and such an affectionate thing to do. Only, until now I hadn't been told that in one like. Just the fact that Dutta substituted the "gift" with his "desire" made him take the entire responsibility of any "pleasure" Aayi Sahib might derive from it. Like he told her, "Hey if you feel happy, don't thank me! Because I did it for me and because it makes me happy to see you happy!" And that kind of selfishness just touches my heart.

Female
"Main kya karti hai, main jeeyon ya maroon, ya main phir peeyon - kisi ko koi farak parta hai BajiRao?! Parhta hai?!" - Roops (September 24th)
*sniffs*
Come on man! Tell me truthfully - who did not feel like pulling Roops in a Jaddu ki jhappi after that comment?! Who?!?!
I mean here's a relatively young and naive girl who's been following one older sibling for as long as she remembers - doing everything they conspired and desired. Only to have that sibling taken away from her and then to realize that she might have been wrong in the first place to do what she did. The level of self doubt and self loathing this would generate for that person - the amount of disgust they'd feel at their lack of sensibility and the confusion that would pass through them as they try and understand the purpose of their thought process and reevaluate everything they ever had an opinion about (because they don't know if they decided right or not)... *sigh* That is just so painful and exhausting. And that just breaks my heart - she felt so insignificant in the grand scheme of things because she believed that's what she deserved. She was abandoned by one mentor and she's just realized that she's been back stabbing the other one.. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* This really breaks my heart for her..

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Hey Guys,

It was a Hug-gie week with blessings flowing in abundance!!....

W&M# 1: Phooloan kaa taaroan ka sabka kehnaa hai, ek hazaaroan mein meraa Bhaiyaa hai, Saari umar hume sang rehnaa hai!

This scene touched me to the extent that I immediately called my brother for a "casual" talk in midst of my busy schedule!

Roops is walking the guilty lane. She has been selfish, she has evilishly eyed her brother's happiness and have not left any stone upturned to make his life hell! But today she feels the love that has always been unidirectional from Dutta's side! And what made me cry was her one particular flashback - An old RB celebration, where she was adamant to buy a particular salwar suit that was way beyond Dutta's capacity. Unable to buy her choice of gift, she becomes so angry with her bhaoo that she even refuses to tie him the rakhi but Dutta had not refused to buy her gift but postponed the purchase! How could he refuse his sister? He had a deadline for the gift - RB, and hence, he stalled things in front of her, but eventually he bought what she wanted! When Roops notices the broken piggy bank, she realizes that Dutta gave a lot more that she thought, to see that one smile on her face! *sniff*

"Aap jitnaa apni behen se pyaar karte ho, utnaa koi apni behen se pyaar nahi kartaa"...*sniff*

When he remained devoted inspite of being a stepbrother, when he forgot the "step" word and just remained true to the bro-sis relationship, when he kept his sisters in forefront among all his relationships, when he lived for them, earned for them, and would give his life, without bating his eyes for them, then how could she forget this relationship, wander away from the sanctity of this bond?...Dutta didnt go away from her, but she did keep him at bay. This was killing her and making her restless.

Jab se mere dil se ho gaya hai tu door,
Tab se saare jeevan ke sapne hain choor
Aankhoan mein neend na, man mein cheenaa hai
Ek hazaaroan mein, meraa Bhaiyaa hai!

An unconditional love from any relationship is a very ecstatic feeling. She received one from Dutta but she could never reciprocate it back! Yet, Dutta always had his doors open for her! There were no strings attached to his love!

Dekho hum tum dono hain ek daali ke phool,
Mein na bhoola, tu kaise mujhko gayi bhool,
Haan mere paas aa, keh jo kehnaa hai
Ek hazaaroan mein meri behnaa hai

She wanted to rewind her life, re-write the scenes of her life, make things right. She didnt want to just start fresh, she wanted to walk the memory lane and erase all those evil deeds that she was party to! She was now determined now, to be the true 'Behenaa" to her "Bhaoo".

Mere Bhaiya, Mere Chanda, Mere anmol ratan
Tere badle, mein zamaane ki koi cheez na loon

W&M# 2: Back from grave, to be with you!
SP goes against all odds to hug and bless his son for the first time or after a long time (yet to be seen).
This scene was very special because atleast for us, this was the first genuine hug that Dutta received from a father figure, from a man standing above him in the hierarchy!...This was also special because it had an underlying theme to it - A union of - A lost father and an abandoned son...A repenting father and a clueless/oblivious son....The hug in such circumstances had to be extra special! The beauty of the scene was the genuine emotions of SP, that touched us, inspite of the fact that we havent yet been introduced to this character fullfledgedly! It clearly communicated the craving and pain growing inside SP, after staying away from his son, for so long! He took every danger in his stride, to ensure he gets what he wants - his son back and a chance to say SORRY, probably!!

The beauty was also enhanced by the shocked, confused and emotional expression on Dutta's face who felt and subconsciously cherished that moment! His hand also moved to envelop the unknown and previously unfelt feeling but he later on stops himself. After all, he did not take steps to shoo off the stranger, or hold him tight to not let him escape or call his guards! For extra few minutes, he was mesmerized, zapped and in the flow! The heart did talk to another heart! It just has to communicate to the brain!

The end of the scene when SP wipes his tears immediately connected us to his character! He was already forgiven by us! Come and take the position that noone has ever been able to fill - Dutta's father, not just a mere relation but a strong guiding factor!

The storm is yet to come but a positive beginning is a light at the end of the tunnel..."Der aaye, durust aaye"...AWhen bygones become bygones, a true two-way Milan is what we are thirsty for! Bring it on CVs!

W&M# 3: Meri Bahu, Mere Bete ki parchaayi
After AS shreiks seeing SP in the queue with other poor people, SP takes advantage of the commotion caused to bless his DIL and assure her that she was the right fit for his son and extremely welcome change in his life. A father, dying to be close to his son, touch him, feel him but is having immense trouble in making it happen. Even though the commotion was caused and the danger spelled, he still did not wanna leave till he could bless his Bahu! A very powerful scene which communicated loads of feelings at the same time...
- A father who understood, even from a distance, the real relationship and the void that Naku filled in, in his son's life.
- What more can a DIL want that her in-laws truly accept her from the bottom of their heart! Thats always a beginning of a relationship, and Naku was blessed to have it from a man, who was till now considered lying peacefully in the grave!
- SP had kept track of everything happening in Dutta's life because he knows that Naku has come at the right time in Dutta's life to clear the mess!
It also marked the first step of a father towards his son!...he knew that Naku is the only one who can make this union possible!

Enjoy guys!

DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys! It's about half eleven here right now on Friday 24th September 10 I just finished watching this Week's LTL episodes and I am doing the OMG Section. WOW. What a way to leave us at the weekend! So this week we had some Dragging, the Return of Ganpat, Dutta's Father's Entry and Roops turning Positive. In fact it was a pretty Good Week! Well... at least I enjoyed even if noone else did!
*Aisha Winks at Forum*
I know the story hasn't gone anywhere but I wasn't that disappointed especially seeing that now they seem to be bringing in a New Track and WHAT a Track! Dutta's FATHER Returned from the Dead!

*Aisha Looks Admiringly at CVs*
Honestly these CVs surprise me EVERY TIME. So enough of my rambling, let's get to it, hmm?

*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta and Roops Flashback

Roops seems to be Coming back from the Dark Side.
*Aisha Grins at Roops*
Now I don't know how many of you guys will throw chappal at me for saying this but what the hey? It's MY section. I can say what I please here. And anyways I am Queen of Pepsi and Drinks. You all love me.
*Aisha Smiles Charmingly at Forum*

That Flashback Scene that Roops had of her and Dutta shopping; It was Sweet. Roops in her cute pigtails and her Older Brother looking as Hot as usual and being so caring! This man is a Heera I tell you. And thank God SOMEONE has realised the error of their ways! The one thing that always made me quite depressed was the fact that Dutta has a family who he loves unconditionally and those very people are all out to get him. And I am glad that he's getting someone on his side now. And it's Roops of all people. I actually quite liked her when she was first shown because she didn't come across as Evil, just young and stupid. It was Kala and Leela who waylaid her and now that Kala is gone she is FINALLY using her own head. That Flashback Scene was absolutely Heartwarming. Dutta takes his little sister shopping, she finds a dress that she likes but Dutta can't buy it for her because he doesn't have enough money. Then we have Roops sulking on Rakhsha Bandhan and Dutta makes it up to her by showing her that he DID buy her that dress. Dutta seriously is such a caring and sensitive guy. When he loves someone, he loves them with all his heart. And Roops has REALISED that. She has realised that Dutta's Love is the most precious thing she could ever get.
*Aisha Smiles Mistily*
Looks like we're getting another Bro-Sis Jodi to match Naku and SethJi's! I really hope so! And I like the fact that Roops is getting more layers to her character. The CVs have made so many brilliant characters already that I know that now that they are adding more depth to Roops's character it will be all worthwhile when we see the end result. And it also looks like Baji is going to get his Love Story here as well. I have to say DuJi Dostana will always be No1 for me but I trust the CVs and I DO think that Roops and Baji will be Good together! Chalo dekhtay hain!
*Aisha Salutes CVs*

Shock Moments: Dutta-Roops FlashbackScene

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Loved it. More insight into Roops, Roops turning Good and FINALLY someone repenting for just using Dutta's Love selfishly!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Ganpat and Baji!

Oh God. Ganpat threatening Baabi.
*Aisha Tries to Keep a Straight Face*
I know I shouldn't laugh. I know it wasn't a Funny Scene at all. But Damn it. I did. I laughed. I couldn't help it okay? I mean, it's GANPAT. And he's doing a Sudarshan.
*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

He is looting DUTTA BHAO. I swear, this man is going to die. Dutta will kill him. But before he does we'll all get a Good Laugh first.
*Aisha LOLs*
Ganpat turns up with a bag of money which he admits to stealing. I am not shocked or surprised at this. When Dutta and Baji got shot, it was Ganpat who wanted to take Dutta's money and run, leaving the two Heroes to die. Ganpat is in it for himself. He only sticks around and helps out if he can somehow, someday be able to get something for himself out of it all. He was all for Naku marrying Dutta because he knew he could use Dutta's name and power for his own selfish means. So when he started threatening Baabi by saying he would reveal the Truth to Dutta about the whole Black and White Game, I still sat comfortably in my chair and not on the edge.
*Aisha Shakes Head at Ganpat Disapprovingly*
Ganpat is selfish and greedy. That doesn't mean he's stupid. If he opens his mouth about Naku's Truth he knows he'll be losing his Big Fish. He just did that to scare Baabi and keep her in line.
I have no idea where he got the money from but I don't think Kala has anything to do with it. I think it was just a matter of Ganpat seeing an opportunity and grabbing it. Like how he sat quietly and went along with Dutta in Dutta's car until Dutta got shot. Then he wanted to steal the money and run!
But come on. It was funny. I mean, GANPAT was threatening BAABI. This man is all TALK. He talks the talk but he doesn't walk the walk! I can't believe that Baabi actually believed him! And then the way he kept giving her threatening ishaare during the Pooja!

*Aisha ROFLs*
But there was one other thing that made me laugh this week. Baji's reaction when he found Drunk Roops.
*Aisha Bursts into Laughter*
Oh God! As if the guy hasn't got enough problems to deal with! Now he has one more thing to stress over! Bechara! Mujhe toh lagtah hain kay Tension isse khatam kar kay hi raheinghi!
*Aisha Gives Baji Pepsi and a Big Hug*

Shock Moments: Ganpat's Threats and Baji's Reaction!

(Ah. I know okay it wasn't something to laugh at but I couldn't help it okay?)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Bloody Ganpat and Slimy Sudarshan

If anyone made my blood boil this week it was Ganpat. We've already discussed his Threats and Stealing. The man is a selfish, good for nothing creep. I think he will get his comeuppance one day and it will be SWEET to watch.

*Aisha Glares at Ganpat*
The man deserves to be shot. But only after being beaten into a pulp.

*Aisha Looks Disdainfully at Ganpat*
And he isn't the only one. SUDARSHAN.
*Aisha Glares Murderously at Sudarshan*
This man is just so ANNOYING! WHY is he still here?! And what the hell is up with his expressions??? I absolutely HATED his guts when he was smirking at Baji getting yelled at by Dutta! LOATHED him! I'm telling you this guy has designs on Dutta! He wants to be his Right Hand Man! Disgusting perv!
*Aisha Throws Chappal at Sudarshan*
Bechara Baji! Where the hell is Kishore??? I think he needs to make a Comeback! There's too much Slime in LTL right now!
*Aisha Glares at Ganpat and Sudarshan*

*Aisha Throws Tomatoes and Chappal and Empty Pepsi Bottles at Sudarshan and Ganpat*

Shock Characters: The Slime of the Show. Ganpat and Sudarshan.

Shock Factor: 7/10

(I can't even talk about these people without getting angry! *Aisha Glares* I hate these guys!)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Pink House and Weird Background Score

*Aisha Stares at Pink House*

It's a new house. And it's PINK. Dutta Bhao, the most feared Gangster around, lives in a PINK House.
*Aisha Raises Eyebrows at CVs*
Are you serious, guys? Is this for real? WHAT the HELL is that??? A PINK House?! And add insult to injury! It's KASHISH'S house! That is DISGUSTING! I HATE that house!
*Aisha Glares at House*
Oh God, Sara! It's Kashish's PINK House!
*Aisha Stares Perplexed at Sara*
WHY?! WHY CVS WHY????
I am just- stunned. I have no words. I just- oh God. I can't even LOOK at it.
*Aisha Covers Eyes in Despair*
That house just reminds me of horrible HORRIBLE things. And as if that wasn't strange enough: What the hell is up with Dutta's Father's Background Music?!
*Aisha Holds Hands Out Bemused*
It... it reminds me of ... I don't know, crabs or something! Some kind of insect or sea animal.... Ugh. That weird rattly noise! This guy is DUTTA'S FATHER. Can't we get him some score that is a bit more hatke?

Shock Moments: The Pink House and the Background Score

(Bloody Pink House. PINK. *Aisha HeadDesks* God give me strength...)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Bechara Baji.

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Looks Sympathetically at Baji*
If anyone deserves to be in this section it's Baji. My heart went out to him this week. Yeah, okay. There was Roops's Drunken Breakdown, and Baabi and Aayi Sahib as well. Plus that Dutta-Aayi Sahib Scene, which was really moving. But no. I HAVE to give it to Baji this week. As if the man doesn't have enough problems to deal with! He's already stressing out about Naku's Face Revelation, so much that he had his own breakdown over it! And now he has Roops's Drunken Episode to hide as well! Plus the way she spoke back at him when the man was only trying to help her! She called him Dutta Bhao's NAUKAR!
*Aisha Stares at Roops in Annoyance*
For God's sake, woman! He's not a naukar! In fact, I would bet my best high heel shoes that Dutta loves Baji more than he loves you!
*Aisha Looks Down Her Nose at Roops*
My heart went out to him when she said that. It's okay Baji. You are Baji Rao PATIL. Say it with me. BAJI RAO PATIL. And damn it, she's drunk. She has no idea what she's on about. Daft girl. And she was falling all over him. Poor guy. He was going to put his hand on her head but then stopped himself. I know it. These two are going to be a Jodi. I hope she apologizes first.
*Aisha Looks Disapprovingly at Roops*
And then he gets yelled at by Dutta. God.
*Aisha Pats Baji Reasssuringly*
It's okay. He only yells at the people he Loves.

Shock Character: Baji. Poor Guy.

(I know some of us are still annoyed with Baji for keeping Naku's Secret under wraps and delaying it all even more but I am sticking with him. He is going to SHINE. I know it.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Father and Son Milan

Was I the only one absolutely jumping up and down in glee when Dutta and his Father Hugged? I know I wasn't! That was one touching Moment wasn't it? The guy said nothing, not one word. He just Hugged Dutta, held his face and then put his hand on his head. Then he turned away, stopped before Aayi Sahib, WIPED AWAY HIS TEARS, and left.

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

I LOVED it. In those few seconds he showed that he really DOES love Dutta. He can't be a Bad Guy. CAN'T be. You know, whatever he did in the past it must have been bad. But he seems to have turned Good now. I can understand Aayi Sahib wanting to keep him away from Dutta if he was Evil before. She obviously doesn't trust him. But does that mean AS is the BH?
*Aisha Ponders*
I am..... still thinking about that. AS has me going one way then the next. I'm not sure. I think the BH might be Dutta's Brother. In fact, that guy we saw wearing the Pugri and hwo followed Dutta when he went to get Ganpat's Murti? The Man in White? How do we know that the Man in White is the Man in Black? I mean, the Man in White might be Dutta's Brother. There was the whole Fist in Air thing he did remember? That doesn't seem to fit with Dutta's Father, the Man in Black....
*Aisha Ponders Some More*
Well. We'll see.

Shock Moment: Dutta and his Father Hug

(I loved it. It was a moving Moment. And I can't wait to see the Locket he gave Dutta and AS's Reaction to it! In fact, more than AS I can't wait for DUTTA'S reaction to it!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. OF COURSE. You All Agree.

Dutta in that Gold Kurta.....

*Aisha Fans Herself*

MUCH better than his Checked Shirt and Corduroy Blazer outfit. He looked so YUMMY in it. Drop-Dead-Gorgeous. Droolicious.

*Aisha Stares at Dutta Dreamily*

But God help us. Those Sexy Earrings are still not back.

*Aisha looks Mournful*

And was it just me or did Baji look slightly more Yummy than usual this week?

*Aisha Stares in Surprise at Baji*

I think that was maybe just me. He wasn't wet in any episode this week. Huh.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta. And maybe some Baji as well.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Fans Herself* That Gold Kurta...  I have nothing more to say. I think the Sexy Earrings would have been BRILLIANT with that Gold Kurta. CVs are you listening?)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Not One Scene This Week

*Aisha Sighs*

I don't believe it. We had no TaSha Scene this week. In fact, I doubt we'll be getting any good TaSha Scene for a long LONG time coming. I had no Scene this week that made me think I was in Heaven this week. That's quite depressing actually....

*Aisha Looks Sadly at Pepsi Bottle*

Chalo. I shall direct you to some OLD TaSha Scenes.

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to Ritz*

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435

We need SOMETHING to help us get through the Weekened right? I want a pretty damned Good Promo. CVs I get that you may not want too much TaSha Interaction because it will hurt Dutta even more after the Reveal but what about a Dream Sequence? For the Love of Chocolate give us a DREAM SEQUENCE! PLEASE! TRPs will go through the ROOF! I don't care that it isn't real just SOMETHING please!

Shock Moment: There wasn't one. That's Shocking in and of itself.

Shock Factor: 10/10

(I was really looking for some TaSha Moment this week... Maybe Next week??? *Aisha Looks Hopeful*)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanju23_

Heya guys.. How are you all? Haila.. what a week haina? I have been rushed here, there and everywhere.. I have had to watch the episodes in a rush this week cos my laptop doesn't allow vidoes to work so super mee went and watched LTL in the unversity library with my headphones ofcourse.. LOL.. And when I saw todays episode the cleaner kept looking at my face thinking WTH..

Anyways.. ::::

This weeks disappointment is a bit rushed and rubbish but again its the dragfest? I know I didn't mind it but I am just coming up with this one.. LOL..

Sorry for letting you all down.. cos I know you all work so hard on your sections.. buh next week pakka I will find something better than the Dragfest one..!!

Love you all.. :D

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey hi n howdy all...howz it goin...all gud i hope...*smiles*...
so...*astonished look*...alot happened this week huh...hehe...even though personally i felt lyk we was bk 2 the 4 day week again...wat wiv Duttz no show on monday's ep...but hey *annoyed face* thats jus because i consider a Duttaless ep a complete waste so 2 me it myt as well of not happened...*looks away*...wat i cnt help it...it was torture of the worst kind...

n CV's shud b punished 4 it...severely...now thats out...*sigh of relief*...moving on...*thinks*...we had dhair sari puja this week no...i feel more religious jus having watched...*winks n giggles*...Duttz dad...(SP DP...jho bhulaana hai bhulaa lo...im maha confused about his name/names...)did a recieving dhaan n dash...nahi samjhe...u knw as in lyk dine n dash...lol...only 2 return l8r...2 hav his odd honey monster looking BG's...behoshify Duttz beyond stupid BG's...in order 2 enter PN...n wat xactly did he do wen he was in...well he put a locket round his sons neck...gave him a hug n made another dash 4 the exit...sum1 care 2 tell me where the fire is??? *looks around*...i mean the fire he keeps running 2 put out...lmao...our lovey dovey puppy eyed Dutta got bk in his angry sher form...*daydreamz of his outrage n angry yelling*...ooo n how in godz name can i 4get the Roops Dutta fb...which was by far my fav few mins this wk...im guessing its all of urs 2 ryt...*winks*...dnt even rem how many tyms i watched that cute n adorable bruv sis scene...got all of this...throw in a lil blackmail jokery 4m Ganpat...a few funny faces 4m Sud's...a bootle of booze 4 Roops...n that my frenz made qyt a week indeed...hehe...n i hav a fellin nex week 2 will b qyt a watch...so so so looking 4ward 2 it...hope this weekend goes in a flash...Whoa-k enuff intro/show talk shall we jump 2 SSOTW...

Actor
This weeks actor shinin star is a 2 way split...wnt b too long...i hope...hehe...will try n keep it short n sweet...so who are our actor SS's...Mishal is ov 1 actor...the other actor is a 1st tym SS...but i hav a feelin this wnt b her last...its Neetu least i think thats wat the name of the girl who plays Roops is...dnt hold me 2 it though...hehe...am way 2 lazy 2 go on a wild goose chase 4 her name...not wen i think this is her name nwayz...*cheeky smile*...

Mishal Raheja 80%
*Remembers there was no MR in mondays ep*...less 4 me 2 talk about already...*rolls eyes*...but his cum bk on the tues ep...was kinda lyk water 2 a man lostin the desert...bole tho the best thing eva...aakhein taras gayi thi uss ko dekh ne ke liye...n the Duttz AS scene was jus plain n simple awwww...Dutta cums in 2 find his Aayi in a kerfuffle...holding sumink n then returnin it 2 her wardrobe wiv a odd look on her face...notice how he leaned a lil as if he was trying 2 take a look wat it was she was putting bk in a haste...hehe...wen he 1st appears he's show 2 b looking pretty calm n dreamy...but as soon as he c's AS acting lyk she's jus witnessed a murder...worry sets in...n he asks in rush wats the matter...the xpressions on MR's face the whole way thru AS's lying about not being able 2 decide wat 2 wear...was so genuine lookin...lyk he was really listening 2 her her every word carefully...i bet if she had said she had been worried about wat 2 hav 4 dinner...he wud of believed that 2...hehe...nhow after hearin her so called reason of worry...he becums instantly animated...happiness mixed wiv surprise crosses his face...as he tell AS that its a wierd coincidence...that he 2 had been thinking the same thing...luved how MR said his dialogues n walked 2wards AS a lil n then stops again...it was 2 sweet...he says that he hasnt brought her anything in a long tym...so...n then produces a gift wrapped box n holds it out 2 AS...awwww *melts*...the smile on Duttz face n the way MR said his nex dialogue..."tho maine socha ke iss ganpati pe apni aaye ke liye kuch le aao"...his dazing smile those dreamy eyes...cuteness personified...cracked me up how AS went running xcited lyk a kid c'in presents @ xmas...then again y wudnt she b happy...she has such a cute n luving son...who has brought her a gift...2 show his luv...AS tells him that koi apne aayi ko b toffa de tha hain...awww n the way MR said "kyun nahi aayi"...*sigh*...he tells AS ke he doesnt knw of any other way 2 show his luv...all smiles he hands AS the gift...smilin lyk a angel wen she takes it...AS begins rambling about all the gifts she has recieved his belief in Bappa...Naku's agreement 2 marriage...wen she mentions Naku...he looks down in a longing kind of way...lyk that was the only thing he had wanted...it was a perfect lil look by MR...Duttz who was still smiling about AS's xcitement about all that has been given 2 her...then notices a look of pure worry on AS's face...n then even his smile disappears...n he again starts q'in AS in the most curious manner askin...y wen ur talking about happiness all of a sudden the happiness vanishes 4m ur face...AS says sumink lyk its my motherly heart i cnt help worrying even in happy tyms...she says that he has been thru alot that even if a toofan cums in 2 his lyf...4 him not 2 b lost or swayed...she lovingly puts her hand on Duttz face...n i luved how Duttz the takes her hand 4m his face n then holds it in both his hands...it was such a luving mother son moment...so heart felt...goin off topic a lil...bk 2 the theory of AS being BH...not fully believing or disbelieving...but man im guna b gutted if after all these AS Dutta moments she turns out 2 b the BH...*worried face*...bk 2 the scene...Duttz tells AS that she shud hav faith in her son...n the sincerity on MR's face while saying that line...it was a kind of promising look...kinda made me think about his reaction 2 Naku's face i dnt knw y xactly it jus did...but then wen i thgt about it...it was cuz on the look he gave AS...lyk Naku's secret cud b a toofan...but she shud trust in his reaction 2 it...*looks @ wat she's written*...does that make sense...hope so...hehe...Dutta walks away 4m AS saying that wateva may cum...nothing will cum between his happiness...he stands wiv his back turned playing wiv the ring on his hand...then wiv a sad lil xpression says that the only thing missin will b Kala...he tells AS that Kala will b bk home soon...he was telling her...but it was more lyk he was trying 2 convince himself...awww man then the way MR wiped away his tears...*holds her heart*...n then looked round slytly as if 2 check if AS had seen...AS gets caught up in remembering Kala's evill talks of being able 2 pick herself up blah blah blah...meanwhile Dutta collects himself...n wen he turns 2 look @ AS again...he smiles n tells her 2 that wen he c's her in the sari he got 4 her...he will hav more faith...in his choice being ryt...MR's happy smiley xpression wer a million dollars...n i totally njoyed c'in em...AS's reply about her being proud of all his choices be it his gift or Nakusha...MR gave the cutest shy smile 2 these words of hers...quick mention about Duttz arriving in the hall 4 puja...MR looked so gorgeous...i mean the way he stood there...n then the way he slow walked over 2 the family w8in 2 start puja...its no wonder they all stop wat they are doin n begin staring @ him the way the do...dekhne ki cheez hain...tho bhai dekh na tho parega... we 2 cnt help it na...eva...*winks*...next scene n the main reason 4 MR actor SS this week...the flashback Roops had of her n Duttz out shoppin n then on raksha bandhan yrs ago...kaise bataoo how truely cute i thgt the scene was...put it this way...after all my fav TaSha scenes n then my fav DuJi scenes...this is my fav LTL scene...i mean it was jus so so...adorable...im sooooo grateful 2 the cv's 4 letting MR n Neetu do the flash bk n not gettin sum younger kid actors 2 play them in the past...as that in my eyes wud of ruined the whole essence of the flashback...Whoa-k so wat we see 1st is a younger Dutta n Roops in a clothes store...where Roops is lookin @ suits...Duttz the sweetheart holds 1 over Roops n says that it looks nice on her...But Roops...in her big tails...hehe...pulls a face n Duttz tells her 2 look 4 another...man i take my bruv shopping...n he'll either moan countless tyms till i feel lyk beating him silly...or he'll stand @ the shop entrance n w8 till im done...hehe...n here Duttz is helping Roops pick sumink out...awww...perfect son, bruv n husband...*smiles*...nhow so Roops picks up a whites suit wiv lots of work on...xcited she say how lovely it is...n Duttz smiling tells her yes it is...she asks the guy in the shop how much it is...n he says sumink lyk 900 n sumink rupees i think...a lil xpensive no...lol...well our poor gadha must of been thinking the same thing...as he starts looking in all his pockets 2 see if he has enuff cash...MR's worried look about not hav enuff was 2 sweet...Roops continues wiv talks of how nice n lyk a princess she will look...but Duttz doesnt hav enuff cash...*sad face*...he tries 2 xplain 2 Roops thats there are lots of other stores where she will find sumink better...she says that she wants this 1...but Duttz...awww...tells her not 2 do zidd...he holds her shoulders n stears her away while she's still looking back @ the suit...even while they are walking away 4m the dukhaan n we are bk 2 Roops @ present in her room...MR's is heard telling her about better colours n suits...2nd half of the flash bk we see Roops sitting in strop...wen Duttz appears n holds a gift wrapped present in front of her...awww luved MR's dialogues in this scene...his voice was all sweet as honey..."dekh main tere liye kya laaya hoon"...he says n kinda tilts his head 2 the side...Roops looks up @ him...n he smiles the sweetest smile @ her...she looks away n says she doesnt want anything 4m him...spoilt brat...hehe...wen he hears her word...his face drops...n he looks shocked n hurt...but he keeps the gift held in front of...evy1 catch MR's hand behind Roops...which was held in a "wat the..." kind of xpression...wen she said aur haan...turns away n tells him she wnt tie a rakhi on him...the face MR made yikes it was so awww bless...n the "arre arre arrre"...was soooooooooooo sweet 2...Duttz then rushes around 2 stand in front of her again...holding out the gift n pleading 4 her 2 take a look...Roops tell him she already said she dint want it...Dutta luvingly touches her face pulls her cheek...tellin her if she looks once she will b very happy...the convincin face MR made was major cute...Roops says again that she doesnt want it or anything 4m him...n then gets up 4m where she's sitting n walks away 2 stand wiv bk turned 2 Dutta...Duttz jus stands there 4 a 2nd or 2 watching her...n then asks..."tho tu ek baar bhi nay dekhegi" 2 which she moves her head pulls a face in a no reply...he then in a big brotherly way tells her that..."ithni zidd achi nay hai choti"...*lookz 4 Jaz*...rem in CR this was up 4 talks...this must of been the reason he started callin her Choti...as thats wat he used call her in the old days...bk 2 the scene...he opens the gift...telling her he will open it...his face was only slyty sad...lyk he was hoping that she had opened it herself...but wen he takes out the suit n looks @ it...the most gorgeous smile is flashed by him...he then walks 2 Roop's suit in hand...he stands nex 2 her back turned holding up the suit behind her...knwing that curiosity wudnt allow her not look now that it wasnt wrapped up...jus 4 gud measure he adds..."tho teek hain muth dekh"...kinda givin her the xtra nudge 2 look...he looks away w8ing 4 her 2 take the bait...n wen Roops looks...gets all xcited n reaches out 2 touch the suit...as soon as he feels her touch on the suit he smiles...Roops in xcitement starts goin on about how this was the same suit...how cute was Duttz "haan" xpression n hand movement...he looked so yummy i felt lyk eating him...he listens wiv a smile @ how she will look lyk a princess...he again says haan n turns away saying "ab jaa mujhe bhi nahi bandvani rakhi...MR's pulled such a cute grumpy face...Roops tells him she will tie it...2 which he cutely shakes his head saying nay...she awww so sweetly puts her hand on his face n pulls him 2 the chair saying wat a lovely brother he is...he sits down n watches as continues squealing about the suit...she picks up her thaali n begins doin Duttz aarthi...while he sit there smiling his most adorable smile...they wer both looking @ each other so lovingly it wud b odd if u wasnt touched by the scene...the music in the background was also so nice...Roops continues wiv bindhi n then goes 2 tie the rakhi...while Roops was tyin the rakhi...the look on MR's face....was so super sweet...Roops looks away n notices his broken piggy bank lying on the floor a short way away...n she instantly looks sad...knwing that he had cleared his savings 2 but buy her this gift...she asks him about it...MR's xpression 2 looked sad...since she had 2 knw about him clearing out his piggy bank...she says that he had needed the money 4 sumink else...he gets up throws his lil towel over his shoulder...holds her face in his hands n tells her it was not more imp then her smile...he then tells her will get the auzaar nex month...but rakhi will cum a whole year l8r...awww n he so cutely touches her nose wiv his finger...Roops touches his face n tells him he's really nice...2 which he says hmmm in a agreement...yeh kya hai...moo miya mittu ho gaye Duttz...Roops tells him the her frenz brother's either fyt or yell...MR while listening gives the most heart melting smile ever...Roops says that no1 luvs thier sis lyk he does...he hold her face n then hugs her...while Roops tells him he's the worlds gr8est Bhau...Whoa-K its not lyk all other MR scenes wernt acted out perfectly or that i didnt luv em...u all knw i did ryt...the dhaan,the dancing,the cctv watchin n also the talk wiv Roops...hehe...but im jus guna mention one more MR scene...n then jump ahead...the scene im talking about is the Sher ka jaag jana scene...man it was awesum 2 see Duttz bk in full on sher roaring mode...i was literally wolf whistling @ the screen...lolz...lets take it 4m the lyts out bit...Duttz is standing in the middle of the hall...looking around...unaware of his dad who was standing behind him...his dad cums closer n slips a chain around Duttz neck...once the chain is around Duttz neck n resting on his chest...Duttz puts his hand up n touches the lil locket...n although all the lyts wer out n not much was visible in the dark...MR's confused n puzzled look was more than visible...he turns 2 find who had slipped this around his neck...only 2 b pulled in2 a hug by the person...a hug that was so tyt im surprised Duttz was still breathin wen his dad let go...hehe...wen his dad pulls away only 2 place both his hands either side of Duttz face...@ one point Duttz was holdin his wrist...wiv the same dumbstruck look on his face...but he must of @ sum point let go...as his dad then placed his hand freely on Dutta's head giving him blessing...after which the dad moves bk...n then walks away...almost crashing in2 AS who was standin much lyk a statue in his pathway...Duttz who was a defnut gadha dint realize n then grabs on2 a another guy walking by in the dark...n wiv a serious look asks him who he is..then 2 no1 in particular he asks y the lyts still havnt cum on...wen then lyts cum on n he recognizes the person as a useless BG...he lets him go...confused and looking around 4 the other person...he then starts yelling 4 Baji...lyk he dint already hav his hands full wiv a drunk Roops...he gets angry wen Baji doesnt appear in a flash n instead turns 2 see the pirate looking dancers practicing their dance steps...man o man the xpression on MR's face after he tells em "band karo"...not seen that angry look in a lil while...n then 2 add further...he tells em "hutt oh" both wiv his words...n also his arms which he flung out...then in fury he asks the useless bg standing near by wat they had been doin...he rips the locket 4m his neck...n tells him a man had jus cum n put a locket in his neck he holds up his hand in which he has the locket...he gives the bg sum daggers n then walks away...n yells again 4 Baji...MR's voice n angry xpression wen he called Baji's name...*handclaps*...Baji cums n is so out of the loop...that he asks wat happened...which makes the already angry Duttz even angrier...he looks @ Baji wiv a mix of disbelief n anger...n says..."yeh tu mujhse pooch raha hain"...adding a lil gib about Baji sleeping...gussa ho tho aisa...ke dekh kar dil fail ho jaye...Baji ka nahi mera...hehe...Baji looked hurt...poor guy...Duttz asks Baji wat he was doin n where he had been...but b4 Baji can think of a lie 2 hid his real where abouts...Duttz holds the locket out 2 Baji n xplains how sum1 had jus cum n put this in his neck...god oh myty...the angry xpressions n the way MR was spittin out his dialogues wer jus a killer combination...But Duttz wasnt dun wiv the mocking yet...he asks if the wer busy killin flies...still standing wiv his hand out stretched holding the locket...looking lyk he wanted 2 kill sum1 or sumthing...after a min he closes his hand and looks away 4m Baji in utter disgust...then again asks where Baji was n then screams that this had b his set up hadnt it...he closes his hand around the locket...n gives Baji another angry glare...b4 yelling @ him 2 stop standing around staring...n go look...then totally heaving wiv anger he himself begins 2 prowl/stride up n down...MR's xpression as always was perfect...luv luv luved thereturn of the angry sher...

Neetu...20%

This 20% cut is 4 both her drunk n disorderly scene wiv Baji n also her acting in the Dutta Roops flashbk...i wnt go in2 detail about the flashbk as its all already in MR's section...but i will go in2 a lil detail about her acting during the drunk scene...Baji who kindly offered 2 cum get Roops 4m where he believed she wud b sulking in her room...only 2 cum find a empty bottle...n then her herself barely able 2 walk...in the hallway...a few mins l8r...wen he reaches 4 Roops...n she turns...looking qyt lyk a train crash...hehe...eyes closed then half open...stumbling bkwards, holding her head...n then falling against the wall...her half soaked xpression wer so funny n yet so realistic...Baji's reation was a million dollars 2...he was so shocked...lost count of how many tyms he said deva...hehe...he also muttered stuff lyk daru...n tu pee thi hai...Roops in her half conscious state then starts saying how she wants 2 go 2 her bhau...her dilagoues wer all slurred n slow...which wer said so well any1 wud of believed her 2 b drunk 4 real...Baji tries 2 stop her as she moves away 2 go downstairs...2 which she starts yellin about how it dint matter if she lived, died or drunk...no1 was concerned...not only was she drunk but she was all teary n emotional 2...which underlined the change in Roop's character...i guess she thgt after wat she had dun she dint deserve 2 b cared about...Baji stops her 4m goin down telling her all wer downstairs n she wud not make a show of herself but Dutta 2...if she went down in this state...she continues falling about n saying she wants 2 go 2 her bhau n tie rakhi...after which she falls on 2 Baji...who lifts her in his arms...lyk i cud help saying in live upd8 the other day...Baji tho bara fast nikla...rofl...as Baji carries her 2 the room...she continues wiv her put me down i wanna go 2 bhau talk...but Baji carries her 2 her bed...takes her shoes off flings em across the floor...n tucks her in...but she still doesnt stop talking...n then says ke she dnt want a salwar kameez...she only wanted bhau's pyar...another lil sumink that hinted the major change in Roops character...i knw i knw she was drunk but still...b4 now money n guds wer all that the three sisters wer after...but Roops is saying otherwise now...after a while she sits up pointing her finger @ Baji telling him she wants 2 go 2 Dutta n how no1 will cum between them...not even him...he then in a way i shudnt of found funny but did...tells her 2 lie down...chup chaap...lol...yeh Baji bhi na...Roops holds her head and says she wants 2 go down now in front of evy1...Baji tells her 2 b quiet...which doesnt go down well wiv Roops...as she then starts yelling that who does he think he is...he's only Dutta's slave...n he was trying 2 stop her...Roop's Dutta's sister...she again holds her head...n listens as Baji tells her in a hurt sounding voice that yes he is Duttz slave...thats y he will do his duty...n not allow 4 even her shadow 2 go downstairs...Roops stumbles out of bed...saying she is goin 2 bhau...only again 2 fall on2 Baji...if i dint knw she was drunk i wud of sworn she was making moves on Baji...the amount of tyms she landed in his arms...hehe...nhow he holds her up sits her on the edge of the bed...wer she puts her head against his tummy n holds on 2 him 4 dear lyf...

Character

Roops 10%
man yeh ladki tho mere section par take over kar rahi hain...

*looks appalled*...hehe...j/k deserving hain tho aur kya karu...k so this character cut is 4 the slyt change we hav been c'in in her...no i dnt mean her missing mole...hehe...i mean Roop's as a character...k so she neva was a leader in the plans made against Duttz...but that doesnt mean she isnt as equally 2 blame 4 sum of the stuff the trio both planned n did...but this weeks eps...we saw how she was rethinking evything they had dun 2gether wiv the moments she had shared wiv Duttz yrs bk...the change is only jus cumin about about iss liye its a few things her n a few things there...but a change is def taking place inside of Roop's mind n heart...n i hav 2 say im actually qyt happy about this epseh if she will b seen in a relationship wiv Baji...

(sowee twinnie i knw Baji sirf tera hain)...

Dutta 80%
Reasons...shud already been knwn after reading thru MR's Actor section...evything there was not only perfect on MR's part... but also shining moments 4 Dutta as a character...*winks*...i feel lyk im doin kaam chori jus writing this...but hehe wat can i do...i doubt u want me 2 go over evy lil detail again...lolz...

Baji Rao 10%
Man i totally feel 4 poor Baji...he's getting leaned on by almost evy1 in PN...yelled @ by a drunk Roop's n then a very angry sher...not 2 mention that he's been loaded wiv secrets 2 keep 4m the 1 person he considers 2 b his whole lyf n world...his Dutta Bhau...all this after the break down he had only last week...but does he moan, groan or tell any1 that he cnt help, he dnt care or that its not his problem...no neva...he jus gets on wiv wateva has 2 b dun...his findin it hard 2 cope wiv the already huge secret he's keeping 4m Duttz...then wen he found drunken Roop's...he c's her state as sumink else he has2 keep 4m him...n that totally bugged himout...luved his lil talk 2 Bappa asking how many secrets wud he hav2 hide...he knew wat c'in his Roop's in a drunken state wud of dun 2 Duttz...n so he did evything he cud 2 keep Roop's upstairs n away 4m Duttz n the people downstairs...even wen she yelled @ him about being Dutta's slave n all that...he dint waver...in doin wat was ryt...which was 2 keep drunk Roops 4m causing a scene...

Whoa-k all think thats it 4 this week..
hope my section wasnt 2 long n boring...hehe...

im totally bugged out about the lack of gud TaSha scenes we'v had...

n usually i wud hope ke we get loadz nex week...but wiv the current track it

seems lyk it may b in vain...still no harm in trying ryt...hehe...so here goes...

hope we get sum gud TaSha scenes nex week...hehe..

till then tc n gbu all...Dutta thgts,dreamz n daydreamz...

luv ya's im out...x...

LTL Bloopers

himalayanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **007 music in BG**

*yeti pulls hair of CVs*
ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.....

Guys it's high time you show us some Tasha! You have given us too many false hopes that the love story will start........ but ab tak gaadi station pe hi atki hui hai..... if Tasha dont get some ALONE time how in h*** are they gonna kick start their romance?
*yeti glares at CVs*

This week even if the story did manage to move a teeny-weeny bit compared to last week, I am so disappointed in the complete lack of Tasha scenes! I could count with the fingers of 1 hand the number of times Tasha were even in the same frame................!!!
*yeti throws eggs at CVs*

I feel so sad for Shreya who has to literally DIG through for a Tasha scene this week!!!! *yeti passes cookie to console kshreya*

The color revelation draaagggg...... the Sriram Patil entry draaaaggggg..... the Babi-Ganpat faltoo draaaggggg......  Aai Sahib and Babi flooding Patil Mansion draaaggggg......
GRRRRRRRRRRRR......
*yeti starting to become violent*
Shaantiiiiiii...... yeti take a deep breath.........

But in the middle of all this, the one nice thing that happened was Roops feeling remorse for her past mistakes and the apparent beginning of a Baaji-Roop track...... Roops was never a out and out negative character..... she was largely influenced by Kala and now with Kala's shadow away from her head she is slowly becoming the Roops in the flashback scenes with Dutta..... so I dont think I have any problems getting Baaji and Roop together..... at least Baaji will then be kept occupied elsewhere instead of always butting in on the Tasha moments!

Oh by the way, Jaz, if I had missed the blooper that you had noticed, its coz I was busy plotting to give some much-needed ALONE time for Tasha...... dont hold it in my performance reviews.... *yeti smiles winningly at Jaz*

Okay.... my rants out of the way, let us get to the bloopers of the week!
*yeti rubs hands gleefully*

7. Keeping appearances..... Ganpat!
Grrrrr..... this Ganpat is getting on to my nerves and I have a hunch he may be in Aisha's "BP going through the roof" segment this week! Saala itna kameena hai ki he is stealing from his employer cum damaad!!!
*yeti glares at Ganpat*

But did he steal so much money that he now has a gold bracelet on his hand? *yeti glares some more and searches for more eggs to throw.... unfortunately I emptied everything on CVs*

In the faltoo Babi-Ganpat scene, he actually has a gold bracelet on his hand! Ab yeh kya? Keeping appearances coz he is D's sasur or did he jus come directly from the shoot of his other show where I hear he plays the role of a stinking rich man?
*yeti still glaring at Ganpat*
Forum waalo, can I borrow some eggs? The rotten the better!

6. Silent gun even without silencer!

I thought only the bodyguards are useless....... I just realized on the Thursday/Friday episodes that even their guns are useless!

When this childish-at-best "magic show" is going on inside.. these BGs try to make themselves of SOME use..... but what do we see? their guns are at best equal to the ones kids use during Diwali! the cracker-wala pistol!!!!!!

warna when they were trying to be all heroic and "shooting" those intruders, nobody.... I mean NOBODY heard the gun shots? Not just the people inside the mansion, even the other BGs didnt hear!!!!

now whats the use of such USELESS guns? or what kind of a USELESS gun is it? jo bina silencer ki silent hota hai?

Dutta.... Dude... meri baat maan..... just fire these nikkamme.... they are of no use anyway! at least you can save some money instead of feeding these men!

5. Sriram Patil is still INVISIBLE!!!!!
Last week we had concluded that SP is invisible since D did not see him in the jeep's rear view mirror. This week... in broad daylight.... he dared enter Bhao's house during the daan.... but nobody ever recognized him...........!

I agree the useless bodyguards are..... well.... USELESS anyway.... But apart from Aai Sahib, does NOBODY recognize the man who is said to be D's father and who was long thought to be dead?

Okay Naku doesnt know him..... but BAAJI? This dude was supposed to be D's childhood friend..... so how come Baaji doesnt recognize SP? And how come LEELA does not recognize her own father???????????

Come on.... either SP is invisible.... okay partially visible.... since Naku and AS saw him..... or he had a PLASTIC SURGERY!!!!!!!!! Yes.... thats it! Like every K soap, SP had a plastic surgery and had a face change!
*yeti pats back for solving mystery*

4. Sriram Patil's wardrobe...... PERIOD!

Come on CVs..... come to a decision if you want SP to be clad in kurta pyjama or kurta dhoti..... you guys are so confused that even SP is confused! See he got out of the car during the jaagran wearing black kurta pyjama...... but when he entered PN, he was wearing black kurta-dhoti!

Now where did he get the time to change in between? And aise khulle aam change karna.... tauba tauba! SP Saab...... we forum gals give the privilege to STRIP ONLY to your son..... mind it!!!!

And Jaz.... you are right.... his chappals indeed make him a bhikaari..... itne saare gold jewellery in his hands and neck..... and such cheap chappals! Fashion disaster!
And whats up with that crunching noise every time he walks? It sounds sooooo..... yeek!

3. Dutta's house is Dutta Bhao's out house???!!!
The house shown as D's house during his mechanic days looked so suspiciously close to the outhouse where Naku and family stay today!!!!!!!! At least this is what I felt.... Anyone else noticed it?

So how did D's old house become his present day outhouse? Probably added to the ever growing mysteries of LTL!!!!!

2. Patil Mansion gets a PINKYYYYY make-over!
Er... no... actually not the actual mansion..... just the name of the mansion..... hehhehe

I am sure almost everyone noticed that the outside of Patil Mansion was NOT the mansion we have been seeing till now in LTL.... During the daan episode, suddenly the WHITE mansion with huge pillars and domes in the front elevation became a PINK house with terrace and garden!!!

And then the very next day it was back to white mansion!!!! Er CVs.... what do you take us for? you think we have buttons instead of eyes????? HUMPHHHH!!!

Miscellaneous bloopers
(They are here coz they dont deserve a section of their own)

1. I am 200% sure Naku was standing on a stool next to D during the daan-giving scenes.....!!!! Go back and check it if you want....... her shoulder was only a couple of inches shorter than D's when we all know that even her head does not reach his shoulder!!!!! Last week it was Baaji, this week Naku... looks like everyone is getting a complex with D's height..... hehehhe

2. Okay now why did AAI SAHIB and BABI do the aarthi together????????????? Just before the jagran, AS and Babi start by doing the aarthi TOGETHER, followed by Leela-Suds and Tasha.... so majra kya hai yahaan? I thought only couples do it TOGETHER..... Haila!!!! Tauba Tauba!!!!!

Random Ramblings
( I need to get them out of my system to sleep better.... so ha!)

1. Ermmmm... anyone notice D's new haircut and hairstyle? I agree it makes him look younger and more boyish but WE STILL WANT THE EARRINGS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! *yeti throws tantrums*

2. Who else went ROFLing when Bappa punished Baaji with that protruding knife? *yeti peers around forum for raised hands* What? nobody? nobody found it FUNNY the way the knife was sticking up, as if ready to cut Baaji? was it just me.......? *yeti looks around sheepishly*

3. One more time Babi says "tere balaayi keliye sab kuch kiya" I am so gonna jump though my laptop screen and strangle her!!!!!!!!!!!!! She IS the reason behind all the mess in Naku's life presently and she is still being a coward and making a coward of her daughter in not telling the truth to D...... What is she waiting for? D to so deeply and blindly trust N that when the truth is out his heart will shatter irrevocably?GRRRRRR.... Aisha, I hope she is right up there with Ganpat in the BP shooting through the roof section!

4. Seriously..... SERIOUSLY? Dutta does NOTHING when someone hugs him out of the blue in the dark? He just stands there waiting for the person to break the hug and move?
*yeti runs to form line in front of D to hug him*
*yeti rubs hands thinking of all XRATED stuff to do while hugging D............. BLUSH BLUSH*
Forum gals..... what are you waiting for? THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY!!!!! come on and stand behind me in the line to give a TIGHT HUG to our HAWT DON.................... *swoonnnnnn...... THUD* of course I get to be first!!!!!!!!!! *yeti blush blush*

Mega Blooper of the Week
1. Babi's secret formula is KAAJAL???!!!!!

Ughhh Babi..... you lost the admiration and respect I had for your secret chemical formula behind the black makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all these months of watching the wonders of the black makeup...... how it can never dissolve in tears..... how it can never stick to another person's hands...... how it just flows away in rain..... how long lasting and smudge free it stays on Naku for even DAYS together........ we finally come to know its PLAIN OLD KAAJAL!!!!!!!!!!

And Naku managed to cover her face, neck, back of neck, hands and feet all these days from the kaajal in such a SMALL box? No wonder Ganpat keeps insisting on money! You and your daughter must have spent a fortune on kaajal boxes all these years if Naku had to apply so much kaajal everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*yeti sends notice to Babi to return the NOBEL PRIZE IN CHEMISTRY awarded to Babi a couple of months ago*

That is all we have for the week...... Hoping for a more Tasha-filled week the next time around!
Cheers!

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

This week direct battle between miyan and biwi ...Naku in her real beautiful self looking absolutely divine or Dutta looking absolutely dreamy in white and the beige/gold kurta he wore later on....me always little biased towards Dutta but since he won it last week ...this week I'll give it to Naku looking absolutely beautiful in her real avatar and looking pretty nice even in the blue suit she wore later on

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

need I say it…this week the honors…or should I say dishonor belongs to the one…the only…the maha creepy…Patil Sr….Mr. Bhikari himself…whats with the shades…and all that gold…yikes! khud ko Mr. T samajta hai kya? tauba…even Baji looked better in his blueberry inspired kurta…tauba…

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

KURTAS…DUTTA"S FREAKING KURTAS!! *jaz takes a moment to day dream and drool*……………………………………how hot did he look?! my jaw was on the floor I tell ya…on the FLOOR!! so simple yet so stunning!! that white Kurta…phir that cream colored one…haye haye…main kya kahoon……you are all just as speechless as I am…I like kept watching those scenes again and again and again……and AGAIN!! and when he was looking at Naku all slyly…haye!! just too cute!!! where is roops when you need her to say "so cute na?"…he he

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Eeks! Biji!

Aaye Ganpat…Baja Naa Yaar

Bhikari Aagaya

Oh The Funnies

Roops The Drunk

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Back To True Form Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's…I knew it…I just knew that I was only a matter of time before the show was back to true form…and by that I mean…drag fest 2010…*yawn*…we had such a great couple of weeks…TaSha romance in the air…lots of mauj and masti…but phir…hogaya naa…tai tai fish…*sigh* …why do the CV's torture us so!? Naku's color seems to be a permanent fixture…one that she will never get rid of…now Patil Sr is here…and omg…I can just hear the yawns now……hang in their girls…that's all I can say…

2. The OMG *THUD* Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA in his Kurtas…nuff said….*jaz goes to Dutta Land*………………………

3. The Aww You're So Sweet Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BAJI…he's is so sweet …on Friday when Roops called him Dutta ki naukar…Baji took it on head on…doesn't matter what you call him…he's been faithful to Dutta…he is (for the most part) faithful to Dutta…and he always will be…Baji ke liyeh usske Bhao se bhadkar kuch nahin hai…all Dostana jokes aside…aaisa dost aaj kaal kahaan milta hai…so big round of applause for Baji…*taliyaan*…

4. The OMG Just Wanna Pinch His Cheeks Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…the way this man keeps staring that Naku…omg…he's gonna give us a diabetic heart attack…he's just so adorable!! he just wants to be around her all the time but he is so clueless how to approach her and all that…he just makes eyes at her…thank God that AS is always staring at this pair so she does it for him…he's just too adorable…

5. The Joker Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUDS!! omg…his shady eye movements…his over excitement at the magician…everything he does just proves the point that he's the biggest joker on the show…forget show…on the entire telly world…yeh admi hai ke kya hai?! omg…jaab bhi usse dekhti hoon…I cant help but laugh!!

6. The Finally Kuch Akal Aaya Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ROOPS! those flashback scenes just made me want to scream at Roops…woh kya sooch ke Dutta ke saath yeh saab kaar rahi thi!? tauba…he's such a perfect brother and here she was ruining every happiness he got…chalo…at least aab kuch toh aakal aaya…the only one left is Leela…im not even gonna mention Kaala cuz she's a lost cause… *jaz runnin from Fivr*….

7. The Bhikari Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…Sr. Patil…no points for guessing…aab lo…karlo baath…ek aur namuna aagaya PN mein…uff…pehle kya kaam the k eek aur add kar diya CV's ne…what are they trying to do to us…we only just got rid of one…they had to add another one…uff!! the man is maha creepy…no wonder AS didn't let her kids know that he's alive…he'd probably scare the life out of them…

8. The Wow They Are Good Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…Sr. Patil's goons…we've seen Duttas headless chickens (body gurads)...and we've seen Anna's lungi clad Hawaiian cabana boys as well…the less we say about them the better it is…but I have to say…hats off to Sr Patil's goons for taking down the chickens in no time…not that it was hard…but we are so used to incompetent guards…seeing a group actually accomplish a task…ill be honest…left me a little speechless…so good job guys!! you're restored my faith in goons…lmfao!!

Shout Outs

From Ksh:

@LTL reporters: I am really sorry I havent commented from the past two issues. I have been so busy that I have been working on weekends too. But I have read both issues...wonderful job everyone! Promise to comment on this one!

From Jaz

@ LTL Reporters: …ok…so…im on the same boat as Ksh…I've had the chance to read the last two Expresses but didn't get a chance to comment….this new internship is kicking my butt…its not the fact that im working 7 days a week that is hard…its that I sit in bumper to bumper traffic for two hours every day drivin to and from work…its like draining all my energy…had two dinner's this weekend…and I fell asleep at both of them…so im so sorry for not commenting…*kaan pakering*…just know that I loved them…you guys rock…I loved you guys!!!

@ Tina: JACOB BLACK IS MINE! just call me Mrs. Jaz Jacob Black...thank you! *sticks out tongue*

Editors Note

so I've already explained my absence around the forum in my shout out…sigh…this job is kicking my butt…I swear…I got to work in the morning at like 7 (leave the house) …get home after 6pm usually…eat something…watch my shows…then…KNOCK OUT!! phir get up and repeat…I miss everyone!! I miss the masti and stuff…being a grown up sucks!! *hmph*…just know I LOVE YOU ALL!! *muah!*

oh and umm…I thought it was only me…but others have noticed too…what happened to the Express readers…saab kahaan chale gaye…the response is getting less and less each week…yeh ho kya raha hai bhai? hope to see more activity…I know im being a hypocrite..lol…but haq banta hai…don't know how…but banta hai! lol…

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail
NOTE: sorry jani...saw your pm once i posted the Express...if i got back to edit...it messes up the formatting cuz its from Word...so i added it below! 😃

Shouts Outs
 Form Jani

@ Sanjana aka Twinnie...Hey *hugz*...yaar where are the FF upd8s u promised huh???me been w8ing 2 read em 4 lyk ages...upd8 kardo na plzzzzzz....mwah...

@ Jaz...ur CR's are rocking n as always im luving reading em...*hugz*...
also plz plz plz wen u find tym upd8 ur FF's...

@ Madz....*looks @ Madz*...hehe...so sowee i aint been posting in all of ur HHK's...*kaan pakaring*...also soz i havnt even been PM'in much...guess u also got busy...hehe...catch up soon k...*hugz*...

@ Marie...dude where are u???...missin u tonz...neva catch u in any thread...
*weep weep*...hope 2 catch up in CCC or via pm soon...Glucose level is way 2 low...luv n *hugz*...p.s hi 2 ur naughty twin...hehe...

@ Huni bunny...no more missin precaps ok...lol...me n nel got well worried last tym...mindblowing the new VM...luv ya mwah...

@ Nel...*hugz*...tnx 4 the pm thing the other day u totally touched my heart...ur a awesum bichri behen...hehe...

@ DD aka Gabbar...r u lyk banned 4m CCC or sumink...mujhe aur Basanti ko keh khoo ke khudh aayi nahi...kya huwa...hehe...

@ Basanti...u knw dat i dnt really hav anything 2 say but u knw i jus wanted 2 give u a shout out nwayz...u knw how it is...*falls 2 the floor laughing*...

@ all xpress writerz....im sowee i been so sucky @ commenting...but i hav been reading the xpress's...n they've all been awesum...promise 2 make more of an effort...*wink*...

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys great issue yaar
u bet on tasha front we didnt get to see much but i was bawled over by the father son hug
love each n every section

@jani..m still here hun..not gone anywhere lol..will try to catch up with you soon..but till then here lot of orange n lime glucose for you n a very big hug.
ps:this last week my twin has become a saint..hopefully when we get some tasha romance she will be naughty again

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great issues guys...

reservet
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wow! The issue is up! Will read and comment aaram se!
jnawaz thumbnail
see ksh...this is what happens...like you...and me...everyone else says "aaram se" and then nothing happens...lmfao!! kya hoga humara

JAZ

AreYaar thumbnail
Wow this is the first time I'm reading one of these and I must say these are FAB! I was thoroughly entertained reading the entire thing👏....you guys are hilarious....lol.....awesome job by everyone! I can see that a lot of effort went into putting this up....great work!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

Wow this is the first time I'm reading one of these and I must say these are FAB! I was thoroughly entertained reading the entire thing👏....you guys are hilarious....lol.....awesome job by everyone! I can see that a lot of effort went into putting this up....great work!

Thanks Anu for taking time out to read it. Warna even regular readers of the NL were fallng off the bandwagon!😆
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Its up!! and I see we columnist actually try concising our columns!! good....we have also taken one step, and so have our readers!!!

I love how Ruby, Nazia's threads are working to spread awareness!!!
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no need to sorry Jani ..yeah we have to catch up !😳