Comic Relief: Eeks!! Biji!!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh man...first day at the new job..*sigh*...what a day it was...good...my boss is awesome...but it was kind of boring cuz we're in the middle of a health department evaluation so...i was a bit bored...anyway...lets get to this CR before i knock out!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the trip that should have only taken me 20 min took me one hour πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• both to and from work 😭😭 this is my life for the next few months....*sigh*...😭😭😭

Eeks!! Biji!!
Babi and Baji (BiJi) lurking very questionably in the dark hallway...baas...main aur kuch nahin kahungi...kyun ke...chi...i cant even think it 🀒....but dudes...that entire Baji Naku Babi scene...it was like Baji was telling Naku about his tryst with Babi...like "haan naku...yeh saach hai...main teri aayi se pyaar karta hoon"....then Babi says "ghalti Baji ki nahin hai...maine usspe line mari aur dore dali...kasoorwar main hoon, mujhse saza doh"...then Baji will come and say, "HOOO!" 🀣...clearly the traffic and heat have gotten to me...as much as i love Los Angeles...the traffic...NOT SO MUCH!! πŸ˜‘😑😑...lets move on...i shall not continue this train of thought............................who thinks ill be able to stop πŸ˜†...im sorry but the entire episode dragged with this one scene...what is this yaar....affair confession...Naku kating chakars around Babi...why she did that...i have no idea...Baji talkin to himself...πŸ₯±...uske aage aur bhi hai ke nahin!? πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...i also didnt care for AS's drama queen moments πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...

oh oh...i have to say...whenever i hear "'ird gird"...i want to laugh
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...just thought i'd share...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

and
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣v at the precap...Ganpat ko angrazi aata hai?! ho!? 🀣🀣🀣🀣...he said black and white 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣...

oh and wtf!? no Dutta!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? 🀬

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkchoco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ROFL.. Naku read the forum and knws that the viewers are confused as to why Baji said that story in prev episode.. So so she made another point hereπŸ˜‰.. As for ganpath saying angrezi, its the after effect of taking class at ekta's as Shekhar Ganguly.. Frm that set to this and then bak.. He mite have got both the charectors mixed.. Luk he even came with shekhar's moneyπŸ˜ƒ
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Baaji is one confused guy.......first he is in love with Dutta (and secretly still is), then he just wants to be Naku's dever, and now he wants to be Naku's baba and Dutta's sasurji..........he seems so twisted........🀣..........and Babi........I can only shake my head.....chi......πŸ˜†
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Babi + Baji = Biji wow nice name.Biji bored me to hell today with their gyan on color reveal.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow jaz u crack me up with ur CR u always come up eith hillarious things v.funny and biji u came up with nice name and u r right they look like their caught in an affair 🀣🀣. well done keep writing.
ps. congrats in ur new job as well!