Comic Relief: Bhikari Aagaya

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry for delay ladies...went to Bhabi's house to see the baby!! love her soooo much!! ahhh!! lets get to the CR...once that is done..im off to watch Geet and then hit the bed πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Bhikari Aagaya
why the CV's felt the need to over dramatize the entry of a Bhikari is beyond me...i mean really...wtf?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...his chappals were so freaking cheap...uppar se his pants didnt even go down to his feet...koi isse kapde doh...when is Dutta doing his daan and all that....first one in line should be Mr. Bhikari himself...just fyi for you ladies...no matter what his name may be...for me he shall always be Mr. Bhikari...nahin wait...Mr. gives him too much respect and importance...so...just Bhikari 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...oh teri...i was joking about the daan...but AS seriously mentioned it!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...Bhikari ki toh aaj lottery lag gayi 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....that is too funny...khabi khabi CV's humare baath kehne se pehle hi sunlete hai...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...wah...kya bath hai....Bhikari aapni aukad pe aagaya...standing in line and all🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  but dude...he looks creepy...the skin on his face was like sagging off....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...but eeks...Bhikari grabbing Naku...id be yelling bloody murder and running into the arms of my handsome hubby...aka Dutta...you know...im just saying...thats what I'd do...and what i think you all would do πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...besharam...the lot of us!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

ok...got to mention Roops...jaab se uski mole gayi hai...she's become a recluse....she's in her room...moping around...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...someone paste her mole back on so that she can get back to normal...i miss the "so cute naa?" girl...anyone else miss her? ....koi iske liyeh ladka doondo....vaise...Baji hai...

yeti...i spotted a blooper!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Patil Nivas has changed...ill let you do the analysis...just thought i'd mention it....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i wasnt on KS Blopper Patrol for nothing...and yes...i said Blopper and not Blooper 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

ok...on a side note...loved how TaSha were doing the daan together...it was so cute naa? (loh...roops ki kami main puri kaar leti hoon) ...TaSha haye haye...i want a realy TaSha scene..just the two of them...no one else...no kabab mein hadis...no Baji...no Babi...no AS...just TaSha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ how does that sound πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....

😲..."Choti"...😲😲😲...come again...did Dutta call Roops...Choti!? wtf!? since when....😲😲😲...it reminded me of the movie Vivaah...i was like haila...choti!? where?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣...oh and precap...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...dont know why but it made me laugh

😲
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he he loved today's CR.SOmeone paste her mole back had me 🀣🀣 Datta finally shooting in Kashish's house now.he may get some old memories of kashish backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jnawaz thumbnail
yaar that house has been used in so many shows...i know i saw it in KAA, Kayamath, Mayaaka..just to name a few....lmfao!!

JAZ

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hiya Jaz ...
me making a post in ur CR after so long ..

Congratz yaar ..... u had a niece ..πŸ₯³
giv her my luv ..... these nieces are angels .... ❀️
haan bade hoke pata nahi angels rahein gein k nahi .. πŸ˜†

Even I got amused when Dutta referred to roops as choti ....
Dutta ko koi bole k kamre mein jaake dekhe choti ab badi ho gayi hai ..
charan amrit peene lagi hai ...🀣
but why was Baaji giving look when Dutta was talking to Roops ... i hope that look was not 4 Roops ....Dutta k liye hai to theek hai ..
πŸ˜†
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey hey
awesum CR Jaz...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...

bhikari...was a total bhik maanga na...🀣🀣🀣...
bete ke haath se daan lene ke liye bhaag aya...πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£...
as 4 SP DP Dutta ka baba (jo bhi hai...iss baat pe tho confusion hi confusion hain...)πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...grabbing Naku's hand...how bloody random...n Naku jus stood there listening 2 him...me 2 wud run in2 Dutta's armz...any old xcuse ryt...😳🀣...

Roops has gone on a total bender...total breakdown...kabhi rona dona tho kabhi peena hi peena...🀣...paste the mole bk on her face...1st of all yucks πŸ€’πŸ˜†... 2ndly mole ko jaane de...mayb thats the reason Baji has started noticing her...🀣...

TaSha giving daan 2gether was super cute...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...but ur ryt sumink wivout an audience wud b much better...πŸ˜›...

choti...oh dnt make me laugh Dutt's...tumari yeh choti will prob drink u under the table...🀣🀣🀣...poor Baji...he's guna hav his hands full...lyk he hasnt already got enuff on his plate...Naku secret...Babi rona dona...Dutta ka 24/7 kyaal...AS n now a drunk Roops...*shakes head*...πŸ˜†...

tnx 4 the laughs...
*hugz*...
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Jazz.....
mera kaam thoda asaan karne keliye ek jhappi..... πŸ€—
what do these guys think? we dont have any eyes? Officer Yeti se panga lena teek nahi hai... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I havent watched this week's episodes fully yet... may have to push it to friday nights like I usually do.... πŸ˜• anyway lets tear the blooper apart at the LTL Express this weekend... πŸ˜‰

PS: I was about to shout BLOOPER when I noticed your "Blopper" but then read the next line and became a deflated balloon.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†