Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shamil

the best part of this track is that even if they try to destroy sid's character to justify what these two backsatbbers did, Sid will be justified for his -ve acts than these two.lol

Even if he kill these two, he will have a valid reason
Am waiting to see a 'psycho' sid now just to enjoy seeing him torture these two cheaters.

Thats exactly the shocking part shamil!!

Arman was this big hero, dil ka doctor who everyone adored and who could do nothing wrong!! And there was sid who has been hated for the last 9 months just because he married ridhimmma!!

And now because the cv's want to justify AR they will have sid go psycho thinking all the sympathy will be with AR!

But their plans have backfired bigtime!! Armans actions are being detested by the majority of fans including the true AR fans and the cv's are going to find it real hard to bring his character back to the one everyone loved!!

And sid......!! Not only is sid walking away with all the sympathy but like you said no one will blame him if he goes negative or psycho because of the backstabbing cheaters!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Shamil Of course that is a must 🤣🤣🤣Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_88

OMG Zeenia It would be fabulous! 😍

Oh and Yuvi been in there as Sue's boyfriend it would just make the picture more complete and I want to meet Sid's dad, I really was waiting for that track!

BTW Slight question is Riddhima going to be in the show?

It would be wonderful!! And yuvi too!!

Ridhimma...hmmm...lets see....big question!! Ahhh.....I guess so! Our siddy widdy loves her!!

But definately a new PH-and NO palki or Ameeta!!! They'd just bring armaan back!!🤣🤣

Oh nikki I miss our fedexing on the AT!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Zeenia Sid would get the sympathies because all he has done and has been is a perfect husband even Jenny and SA said they want a husband like Sid! Why not a husband like Armaan? See Sid comes out top because whatever he does now, it is because of what AR done not because of something he done!
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

It would be wonderful!! And yuvi too!!

Ridhimma...hmmm...lets see....big question!! Ahhh.....I guess so! Our siddy widdy loves her!!

But definately a new PH-and NO palki or Ameeta!!! They'd just bring armaan back!!🤣🤣

Oh nikki I miss our fedexing on the AT!!

🤣🤣🤣Ok I guess cause Siddy Widdy loves her!

YAY! A new production house!

I know same here, I miss all the fun we had on there, its been a while since its been me, you, Leah and Zainu! 😒

Zeenia Sid would get the sympathies because all he has done and has been is a perfect husband even Jenny and SA said they want a husband like Sid! Why not a husband like Armaan? See Sid comes out top because whatever he does now, it is because of what AR done not because of something he done!

A husband like armaan!!😲😲😲

I wouldnt even like a lover like armaan!! That would creep me out!!!

🤣🤣🤣Ok I guess cause Siddy Widdy loves her!

YAY! A new production house!

I know same here, I miss all the fun we had on there, its been a while since its been me, you, Leah and Zainu! 😒

I know!! 😔But lets still not give up!! Remeber we SRians are always full of hope!😃
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

A husband like armaan!!😲😲😲

I wouldnt even like a lover like armaan!! That would creep me out!!!

I concur to what you have said 😊😆
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok after all dis fiasco d only good thing will b dat Sidshi will come out as winners 😳
nikita_88 thumbnail
Zeenia - Yes we are full of hope! 😃 I am not interested in a SR ending or an AR ending because I got my happy ending on the 10th of Sept! And they lived happily ever after!