Armaan's 'concern' for sid

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
only armaan can save the three lives from getting ruined.
If he stops being selfish and understands that R is married (twice) to a man who loves her a lot many things can be saved. Its not that she doesnt care about her husband.wasnt she enjoying armaan's touch thinking it is sid?( now what kind of a woman can enjoy like that with two men is a question only our beloved cvs can explain, lol)
If he breaks the marriage its not just two lives he will be destroying;its two families.
Just think how much sid will be rediculed! he married that woman twice and within days she leaves him????people would laugh at him!and what abt R's parents?( I dont count sid's family here coz they are not 'relevant' according to dmg cvs, lol)
No one can blame sid if he turns psycho or harsh when the truth comes out.
Does armaan think that hearing abt their adultery from his wife's mouth wont make him upset??? Then why does he want her to tell him??? obviously to make sid leave her.
And cvs want to say he is 'concerned' about sid???LMAO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shamil di - Thank u sooo much 4 dis post , its a much needed one...

And yes I agree wid each & every word said by u....

I mean I don't understand hw can a woman cannot differentiate B/w d touch of her hubby & her ex inspite of getting sooo many hugs & kisses from both of dem lols
It is ridiculous..
But still I want to give a benefit of doubt to Riddhima Bcoz atleast she is feeling guilty
But Armaan grrrrrr instead of feeling guilty he is behaving like psycho obsessive lover ( I don't even like to call him a lover )
He is trying to ruin a life of a married girl , forcing her to say ILU to him...
Backstabbing Sid whom he use to call his bro.
I remember once he said dat ' Sid tu kabhi kabhi mujhe Chota bana deta hai ' & these lines truly suits him...
He just can't do what sid has done....
He just can't match up wid Sid

And Sid Awww my poor baby what is his fault ??? Just dat he luvs his wife unconditionally & trust her more than himself ...
I really feel bad for him dat what will he do wen he gets to know abt his beloved wife & his so called bro.
He will b heartbroken
And if after dis Sid will turn negative den also it will b justifiable Bcoz he will left wid no other option       

And abt Ridz parents , man dey will feel like commiting a suicide..
Shanky one of d most sensible character of dis crap ,
He will b shattered wen he will get to know abt his fav daughter...

I think only CVS can explain dat hw can dis crap will save 3 lifes
And I am sure dey will b able to justify dis Bcoz dey r vry good in justifying d unjustifiable thing...Edited by sidma_love - 13 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah rite..it irritates me alot when he says riddhima sid k bare main to socho,muje sab se ziada uski fikr hai..🥱
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=shamil]only armaan can save the three lives from getting ruined.
If he stops being selfish and understands that R is married (twice) to a man who loves her a lot many things can be saved. Its not that she doesnt care about her husband.wasnt she enjoying armaan's touch thinking it is sid?( now what kind of a woman can enjoy like that with two men is a question only our beloved cvs can explain, lol)
IAWESOME AND VERY VERY WELL SAIDDDDDDDDD👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm supposedly staying away from DMG forum.But your post compelled me to comment.
This crap of CVs to justify Armaan by showing that Armaan is doing this to "save 3 lives" is not gonna revive character.For that matter even If they show sid negative ,pshyco or mad now still sympathies and empathies would be for him only cuz his character is atleast consistent.Whereas Armaan dont even wanna comment about him! How is this bullshit of saving 3 lives justified?? How having an extra -maritial relationship with Sid's wife is saving Sid's life?? How knowing for a fact that Sid loves Ridz and Ridz was a happy with Sid(dont wanna comment about present Ridz she confuses me) and still trying to spoil their married life is "saving 3 lives"?? Can some Armaan fans,no wait Armaan fans are still sensible and are not happy with this act,more specifically can some AR fan explain this to me??
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -maria-

yeah rite..it irritates me alot when he says riddhima sid k bare main to socho,muje sab se ziada uski fikr hai..🥱

In other words RIDZ YOU LOVE SID SOOO MUCH TELL HIM THAT I AM LUSTING AFTER YOU..THEN WE WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shamil.. Good question.. I too wanted to ask this..

Suppose it's not Riddhima.. It's some other girl any Mrs. Ex-Wi-Zed Modi.. And Armaan caught that girl cheating upon Sid and romancing with her Ex..

I wonder if Armaan would molest and force that girl to run with her Ex to save Sid's pride and life, or he would simply go walk straight to Sid and inform him abt his wife's infidelity..🥱

Armaan's CONCERN for Sid is something which aint working for me
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shamil

wasnt she enjoying armaan's touch thinking it is sid?( now what kind of a woman can enjoy like that with two men is a question only our beloved cvs can explain, lol)--- now even i was thinking about this...how did she enjoy the same way the touch of both men?? 😲 🤣🤣🤣

If he breaks the marriage its not just two lives he will be destroying;its two families.
Just think how much sid will be rediculed! he married that woman twice and within days she leaves him????people would laugh at him!and what abt R's parents?( I dont count sid's family here coz they are not 'relevant' according to dmg cvs, lol)
No one can blame sid if he turns psycho or harsh when the truth comes out.
Does armaan think that hearing abt their adultery from his wife's mouth wont make him upset??? Then why does he want her to tell him??? obviously to make sid leave her.--- oh yeah Armaan 'concerned' for Sid is just a farce ...its clear he wants Ridz with him....thats his only 'concern'....others are just excuse and not 'concern' 🥱

pavs thumbnail
thtz just a dumb bahana to justify this stupid track..arman is concerned abt nothing but himself..he just wants to hv riddhima n beyond tht he dsnt care what happens to sid, r's family n all dat
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -maria-

had he been really concerned abt sid, he wud never do what he is doing now. The guy is very selfish and wants to cover it by his fake concern for poor sid.
I will support sid even if turn out to be a psycho and torture these two. They deserve the punishment for backstabbing a guy who had blind faith in them.
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago