Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Is love enough...

Dear friends, all of you encouraged me to write the FF so here I am

Abhi aap ko padhni padegi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

Here are links to my previous ff..

I will continue story from that only..

Life was busy for Ragini  Rajvansh 

Kitchen..Kids.house .and in last her hubby;kept her very very busy..

So most nights she was dead tired ; she would just hit the bed; tell her ever present hubby how her day went and go to sleep. Anmol always wanted to talk to her about the things that were lately on his mind ; it seemed Missouri Trip had opened a Pandora box of memories for him . He wanted to tell her what was bothering him ;lately he had even started to come late to bed and find her dozing off ; a  crease would come between his handsome brows and his eyes would give away his irritation. Sometimes he would want to hold her and forget his worries..all this stress was making him vulnerable and he started to feel neglected.

He was trying hard not to feel this way;but.after all we are all humans..and we have feelings.

What he and Ragini did not understand was that they needed to talk, discuss and not take other for granted, as it was still a new relationship in a way.and they had a emotional rollercoaster ride these past few years....

Life has moved on from February to August with sawan on its full swing.

It was pouring outside. He was sitting in study, his lap top open , but sleepless nights and over work at office were taking toll on him, on top weather was also making him more sleepy he dozed off for a split second...

Anmol...a sob came from vally  thousands of feet below him and  he was trying to desperately reach that voice..he woke up with a start.....and suddenly his mouse accidently clicked on a folder tucked in some non imp files....outside lightening struck hardand loud thunder followed.  The screen showed some pictures of his 18th birthday..how young and carefree he looked

He was trying to avoid looking at pictures around...in fact he had never looked at them ever since that fatefull night....his friend  sanjeev had scanned them on  his computer and given to him on his last trip to Bombay...he had grabbed Anmol's  lap top  and loaded them and saidchahe zindagi se..un yadoon se kita bhi door bhag lowo tumhare ateet ka ; vartmaan ka aur future ka hisa hain Anmol😭

and anmol  had just changed folder location without looking at them.he was not ready yet

Now out of blue It seemed God wanted him to remember who he was, who were people who made him ....who were his cherished partners..who laughed with him..Cried with him, rejoiced with him..and lastly clapped on his birthday. Suddenly he saw a picture of 2 angelic faces, a girl of 15  tall for her age, shy, with adoration written all over her face  looking so sweetly at his younger self and another girl of same age  her eyes reminding him of his granny;her smile reminding him of..himself .he swallowed hard..

He pushed his fingers though his hairand became restless

And then suddenly he minimized the screenand pushed the laptop away ; he grabbed the glass of  water with trembling hands ..

He started drinking water,his hands were shaking so bad that water dribbled down his throat..mixing with his tears..which were falling from his eyes uncontrolled....he couldnt bear to sit still he got up ....

A window opened with force of wind and curtain started flying everywhere...he was entangled in it....he tried to clear it out of his way and said.hoarsely.his voice broken ...

If I could bring all of you back for a second..and tell you how much I love you, miss you

Ragini was trying to close all the windows in the house, she peeked in study and saw him struggling..she ran to shut the windowand started to help himand stumbled in the process, suddenly his hands were on her waist; stabilizing her ,she was amazed that she could feel awareness in every inch of her body ,she felt a sweet sensation going though her.. but he seemed tense..His hands cold and impersonal..She looked up, question in her eyes. And was frozen to see the expressions..

His eyes were like stone...he was looking upwards..with unshed tears,and she could see straks of earlier tears and swollen eyelids..

She opened her mouth to say.... an.....

Suddenly his phone rang..He pushed her aside and picked up his phone 

Hello...

ji..Speaking.

Freeeeeeeeezehe stood there stunned, staring at phone with a very odd expression..

To be continued?.ladies give me few days for part 1??.

Edited by sami01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome Sam di awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘
If not Cts, alteast you want to give something about his family
Awww...good that it is continuation..yaar...and yes....busy life sometimes make one another feel neglected first office work then no talk with wife...Ah!!! I hope everything goes well..Take you time and update it....wonder whose call this is!
Edited by Seebz - 13 years ago
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god! Thanks sami a gift for us on your birthday! Thank you darling!
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

nice treat before I go to bed tonight!

arey kiskaa call thaa? waiting eagerly! kya suspense hai! wah! 
Edited by narangi_77 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Holly Molly πŸ€—

Sammy yeah Kya twist hai !! kayun hai phone pay !!
Preview is thrilling wonder what we have in store

BTW he looks sweet 18πŸ˜‰

poo_s thumbnail
di aap kisi ko introduce karne wali ho nah!
anmol ke life mian....
name the new girl in anmol's life as.....POONAM❀️
reel main to possible nahi hai...FF mian hi sahi.....
pls pls pls
🀣
poo_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Holly Molly πŸ€—

Sammy yeah Kya twist hai !! kayun hai phone pay !!
Preview is thrilling wonder what we have in store

BTW he looks sweet 18πŸ˜‰

di main hoon phone pe.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sure Poonam  u came in his life as his Anmoli!!!
poo_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Sure Poonam  u came in his life as his Anmoli!!!

u also agree
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 
aur mujhe kya cahiye.....
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
bas sami di man jaye....
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seebz

Awesome Sam di awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘

If not Cts, alteast you want to give something about his family
Awww...good that it is continuation..yaar...and yes....busy life sometimes make one another feel neglected first office work then no talk with wife...Ah!!! I hope everything goes well..Take you time and update it....wonder whose call this is!

Sari thank you dear......for reading.. i wanted to keep magic of their journey so socha will continue only.......and so true life throws things at us at diffrent times,,,,,,,,,,,,
about the call hmmmmmmmmmmmmm abhi intezaar karo..
P>S when i edited my ff all question marks r there instead of stop dots so....ignore them wil fix them guys😳
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: narangi_77

Oh my god! Thanks sami a gift for us on your birthday! Thank you darling!

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

nice treat before I go to bed tonight!

arey kiskaa call thaa? waiting eagerly! kya suspense hai! wah! 

mira .....wanted to give return gift na...all of u made me feel so special tonight...😳 poonam made such sweet thread..with dilip kumar and DPs
call is suspense abhi😳