Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Agar Bidaai hota..Tho they would have made Ragini get angry with Anmol and blame him for Ranveer's death. Isiliye I said that you should have been in the creative team, lolzz..
It would have been much better.

Yeah, Ragini understands him very well. In your fic, she's awesome. Loved every bit of it dee..Thanks for sharing it with all of us. 😊
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashrozia

Agar Bidaai hota..Tho they would have made Ragini get angry with Anmol and blame him for Ranveer's death. Isiliye I said that you should have been in the creative team, lolzz..
It would have been much better.

Yeah, Ragini understands him very well. In your fic, she's awesome. Loved every bit of it dee..Thanks for sharing it with all of us. 😊

aww i really hope....................that they shwo reaction liek i anticipated......but lets watch and see.....what they show in show..itself...Ragini was perfect in ff bec it was short in serial we need masala.....i guess but not sakshi kind of masala........πŸ˜†
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sakshi? 🀣

I feel sad for the character, lol..It's being butchered. 🀣
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seebz

Yaar Sam di..read Last few parts together and my my ..kya likha hai yaarπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ...Do you have a habit to write not professionally but you know like 'shokh' you are too good! πŸ‘your simile and interpretation of situation and squence of plot together everything is superb yaar! Loved how Anmol told Ragini about Ranveer death..I could feel it ..then Indu,wow he was superb and acted practically. Vasu maai ka to jawaab nahi yaar!..kab sudregi and I am glad the sofa is gone finallynow they can cuddle ....πŸ˜³πŸ˜† The conclusion was very good and amazing finally some happiness in their life I am happyπŸ˜ƒ

Sam do write another ff and you don't have to think for the demand here as AnGini is always in demand. If CTs can't hear that then we can enjoy nice and passionate ff from you!. DO write as we all are looking forward to more AnGiniπŸ˜ƒ

sariπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— khushi ke aansoo...as i told kezia i was waiting for u two to comment........thanks for sweet compliment..wil write the ff for sure..plot wlot sochne do...kezia ne kuch demand skiye hain let me see how i can fit it............
and yes sofa finally bhej diya....tel leneπŸ˜†
sami01 thumbnail
guys....am back..so i have decided to write a sequele to the one shot tumhara anmol.....
It will be 10-14 parts(not sure if i will be able to write lamba chauda and try to update once week for sure ...possibly on saturday so weekend pe...thoda romance....rahe to ach ahai na......)

so freinds mera saath zarror doge i hope mohabat bhi doge..aur.......
mere saath...is naye safar pe chaloge....
Yeh hansta hua karwaan zindagi ka na poocho chala hai kidhar..
Tamana hai yeh saath chalte rahein ,hum na beete kabhi yeh safar..πŸ€—
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Sammy sequel !!!
Ha banoo it will be amazing !!! Make it romantic and full of passion !!!

Anmol passionate towards Ragini and she reciprocating to his love wud be a treat !!😍
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

guys....am back..so i have decided to write a sequele to the one shot tumhara anmol.....

It will be 10-14 parts(not sure if i will be able to write lamba chauda and try to update once week for sure ...possibly on saturday so weekend pe...thoda romance....rahe to ach ahai na......)

so freinds mera saath zarror doge i hope mohabat bhi doge..aur.......
mere saath...is naye safar pe chaloge....
Yeh hansta hua karwaan zindagi ka na poocho chala hai kidhar..
Tamana hai yeh saath chalte rahein ,hum na beete kabhi yeh safar..πŸ€—

whoo hoo! romance all the way babe! πŸ€—
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Sami!!Wow!!!!I am speechless!!!Truly!!!It's so beautiful,emotional,funny,passionate and everything else.I loved the way you used the pics,the songs and described their condition and Anmol asking 'say it Ragini',just melted me lol.He might have asked it softly but surely was like an order lol.Sorry I am still stuck over ANGRY Anmol!!!

These FF's are making me even more impatient.I want to see all these in Bidaai with AnGini!!!!They are wasting an opportunity here.

PS-sorry for the late reply!
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Wow Sami!!Wow!!!!I am speechless!!!Truly!!!It's so beautiful,emotional,funny,passionate and everything else.I loved the way you used the pics,the songs and described their condition and Anmol asking 'say it Ragini',just melted me lol.He might have asked it softly but surely was like an order lol.Sorry I am still stuck over ANGRY Anmol!!!

These FF's are making me even more impatient.I want to see all these in Bidaai with AnGini!!!!They are wasting an opportunity here.

PS-sorry for the late reply!

aww thanks smitha........😳 
i also want him ot say softly passionately and firmly..say it ragini..mark my words kahega..serial mein bhi abhi to 17 nov ko band ho raha hai so........us se pehle keh dega
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

aww thanks smitha........😳 

i also want him ot say softly passionately and firmly..say it ragini..mark my words kahega..serial mein bhi abhi to 17 nov ko band ho raha hai so........us se pehle keh dega

oh.my. god.....i can;t wait....i mean, i am sad that the show is going to end....but ecstatic for what it means for AnGini! πŸ˜³