Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mona faints during the pheres in Ram Milaayi Jodi!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 | 1:48:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Mona faints during the pheres in Ram Milaayi Jodi!

There is yet another hurdle coming in the ongoing wedding of Anukalp and Mona in Zee TV's Ram Milaayi Jodi...

With the wedding of Anukalp (Nishant Malkani) and Mona (Sara Khan), viewers are witnessing the coming together of the Punjabi and Gujarati families in Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi on Zee TV.. In tonight's episode, the Gujarati wedding is scheduled to happen amidst some major drama.

Mona is dressed up in a typical Gujarati wedding saree with loads of heavy jewelry on her. The bride is feeling very uncomfortable and has a tough time managing her saree, so much so that she faints just as the duo are about to take pheres.

Our source from the sets informs, "While the Pheres are taken, Mona faints in the mandap and the  wedding ritual comes to a standstill. Everyone is shocked but Anukalp gets to understand Mona's problem. He removes the heavy jewelry and makes her feel better. After this, the pheres happen and the wedding takes place without any further hurdles. This sequence will be shot today and will be an immediate telecast in today's episode".

Nishant Malkani confirmed that such a scene will come in tonight's episode.

Well, we now look forward to Mona's Grihapravesh into the Gujarati family..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

_Sahra_ thumbnail

Vishal Nayak & Pallavi Subhash Chandran in Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Thursday, January 06, 2011 | 3:59:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Vishal Nayak & Pallavi Subhash Chandran in Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Vishal Nayak and Pallavi Subhash Chandran to enter Sapnon Se Bhare Naina as Daksh's elder brother and Bhabhi..

Shakuntalam Telefilms' Sapnon Se Bhare Naina which has recently launched in the afternoon slot on Star Plus, has opened very well and is garnering a good response.

With Naina (Parvati Vaze) entering the Patwardhan house as paying guest, a new track will kick-start. And with it, the elder brother and bhabhi of the protagonist Daksh (Gaurav Bajaj) will be seen entering the show.

Our source states, "Vishal Nayak who is presently seen in Zee TV's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi will play elder brother to Daksh. His wife's role will be played by Pallavi Subhash Chandran who was last seen in Imagine's Jyoti".

Vishal essays the role of Sankhet Patwardhan and Pallavi is his wife with the character name, Rohini. The couple have a modern outlook when compared to the traditional thought process that is held by the parents. This gives rise to confrontations between Sankhet and his parents. Otherwise, Sankhet is a very family oriented person and respects his parents a lot.

When contacted, Vishal Nayak confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I play the elder brother of Daksh. I am a simple guy who listens to his wife more because their thoughts match better when compared to the elders in the house. He is a family person. He and his wife had gone for a wedding, and they will be shown in tomorrow's episode".
Pallavi Subhash Chandran who got married in June last year to an investment banker is back to television after Jyoti.

She too confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am doing the show. I am playing the character of a working woman who is very much qualified, and intelligent. She is not at all negative, but her in-laws are so traditional that it will clash with her modern outlook and this will bring about some disturbances".

Both Vishal and Pallavi have started shoot from today, and their entry sequence will be aired in tomorrow's episode.

We hear that the chacha's family who reside in the Patwardhan house will take objection to Naina staying in the house as the paying guest. However, the others in the house will convince them that the girl is decent enough and is working too.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair, Srividya Rajesh
Author: Srividya Rajesh

_Sahra_ thumbnail

It's a crossover of three prime time shows on Zee TV...

Thursday, January 13, 2011 | 3:39:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
It's a crossover of three prime time shows on Zee TV...

Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, Preet Se Bandhi ye Dori Ram Milaye Jodi and Sanjog Se Bani Sangini will have a cross over episode on 17th of January..

Zee TV will see a cross over of three prime time shows, Pavitra Rishta, Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi and Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. This major episode wherein the leads of all the three shows will be seen together will be aired on 17th January, i.e. coming Monday.

A source told us, "The major high points in each of these three shows will be dealt with in the cross over episode. Sangini has a Maha episode coming this weekend wherein Pihu (Additi Gupta) will be exposed and she will lose her mental stability. After this, Gauri (Binny Sharma) wil leave from Haridwar to Mumbai for some purpose. And Rudra (Iqbal Khan) who has started developing feelings for Gauri follows her to Mumbai. He plans to persuade her to come back to him; he wants to give her all the respect that a wife deserves".

"Mona (Sara Khan) and Anukalp (Nishant Malkani), the protagonists of Ram Milaayi Jodi have a problem in hand soon after their marriage. While their family wants them to go to temple for their honeymoon, the duo has silently planned a trip to Mumbai so that the can spend some quality time together. In Mumbai, Mona and Anukalp will bump into Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput) and Archana (Ankita Lokhande) of Pavitra Rishta, who are engrossed in their own problems of exposing Dharmesh (Sumit Arora). The two couples discuss each others' problems and will help to provide a solution to the issues they are facing in life. Rudra and Gauri too bump into Manav-Archana and Mona-Anukalp later on", adds our source.

We hear that these particular episodes will be shot as and when the leads get time. This will be shown for a stretch of one and half hours on 17th January from 9-10.30 PM..

We contacted Nishant Malkani and he says, "Yes, even I have heard about such a collaboration episode taking place, but have no clue about the development.

We could not contact Sushant Rajput and Ankita Lokhande as they were busy in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa shoot.

Additi Gupta was clueless about the cross over episode.

Get ready for the huge cross over of your favorite Zee TV shows on 17th January..

Reporter: Tejashree Bhopatkar, Srividya Rajesh
Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
_Sahra_ thumbnail

Priyal Gor enters Baat Hamari Pakki Hai..

Monday, January 17, 2011 | 2:05:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Priyal Gor enters Baat Hamari Pakki Hai..

Priyal Gor is excited to be back on television, and this time she will essay a cute role in Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai..

Priyal Gor, the young and bubbly girl was recently caught in a controversy when she was dramatically eased out from Zee TV and Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi. The girl was apparently throwing tantrum on sets, and her very young age made it impossible for her to handle the pressure situations that television industry goes thro'.

But there is some good news for Priyal now, as she has been roped in to be part of Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Our source states, "Soon Shravan (Barun Sobti) and Sachi (Ankita Sharma) will be invited for a wedding at a farmhouse of Shravan's friend. The girl who is all set to get married in the farm house is Priyal Gor. She will be essaying the character of Neelam who is very full of life, similar to Kareena Kapoor's role in the movie Jab We Met".

We too hear that the groom with whom Neelam is getting married is none other than Ranbeer (Karan Wahi) and this comes as a shocker to Shravan and Sachi. There will be a dance sequence where Shravan and Sachi will shake their leg with Neelam on some Bhangda beats.

We contacted Priyal and she confirmed about her presence in the show, "I have been shooting for the show for some days now. I am enjoying shooting again. Actually I wasn't on a break even after Ram Milaayi Jodi as I was busy doing ads. It's a nice feeling to be back on another show".

Well, all we can say is welcome back Priyal!

_Sahra_ thumbnail

Dimple Jhangiani quits acting for marriage..

Monday, January 17, 2011 | 5:48:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Dimple Jhangiani quits acting for marriage..

Dimple Jhangiani has bid adieu to acting, as she is all set to get married to her long-time boy friend Pankaj..

Dimple Jhangiani who was last seen in Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat has apparently made up her mind to quit the profession of acting, and plans to get married soon. Yes, you heard it right!! Her marriage is on cards and this has made Dimple take this ultimate decision!!

TellyBuzz was the first to report about Dimple's love affair with Pankaj who is a business man  by profession. They met each other somewhere in 2003 and started dating each other on 17th September 2004. But Pankaj's family being conservative had told Dimple that she cannot continue with her acting profession once she is married.

Dimple was also selected to essay the role of Mona in Zee TV's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi, but as her wedding talks were on then, she did not take up the show.  We now hear that the couple is all set to get married on the very significant date, 11.11.11.

We contacted Dimple and she confirms, "Yes, I have quit acting as I want to settle down in my life. I am soon getting married".

When asked about the date of marriage she says, "All the planning is at its nascent stage. All I can say is that we will have an elaborate engagement ceremony first, and then wedding will happen. But we wish to get married on a very significant date, and the date chosen by us is 11.11.11. But let's see how far we succeed as our parents are not aware that we have this date in mind".

We wish Dimple and Pankaj all the very best for their wedding...

_Sahra_ thumbnail

Mona's first outburst of tears after marriage!

Friday, January 21, 2011 | 8:34:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Mona's first outburst of tears after marriage!

Mona goes missing from home, that too at midnight and this creates chaos in her sasuraal in Zee TV's Ram Milaayi Jodi..

Mona (Sara Khan) might have passed out with flying colours by serving the hotel food got by her mother  in Zee TV and Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi.  But this is just the beginning of troubled times for the new bride in the Gujarati household..

As per the ongoing track, Mona was asked to cook various delicacies of Gujarati food which put her in dilemma. However, her mother helped her at the last minute by getting parcelled food . The family members are very happy and are pleased with the food cooked by Mona.

But at night, Mona feels the need of seeing her mother who helped her get out of her problem. So without letting anyone know, Mona slips out of the house to go to her maayka.

Our source states, "In the house, Anukalp (Nishant Malkani) and others in the family get to know that Mona is missing. They get very restless and wonder what the reason can be. A huge ruckus is created in the house when Mona comes back after meeting her mom. Anukalp's mom gives her bahu a nice dressing-down which brings tears in Mona's eyes. Mona will weep continuously, but Anukalp will be there with her to console her and make her calm".

We contacted Nishant Malkani who was busy in a promotion at Delhi and he says, "Yes, Mona will for the first time cry in the house."

All we can say is long way to go Mona, life in the sasuraal has just started..

_Sahra_ thumbnail

Priyal Gor bags the lead role in Imagine's Luteri Dulhann..

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 | 5:34:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Priyal Gor bags the lead role in Imagine's Luteri Dulhann..

BAG Films and Imagine's upcoming show, Luteri Dulhann will have Priyal Gor playing the female lead..

TellyBuzz was the first to report about BAG Films' upcoming show on Imagine, titled 'Luteri Dulhann'. After Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna, this is yet another love story with a unique touch to it.

We hear that the casting is almost finalized, and the show is all set to go on floors from 30th of this month.

Priyal Gor, the good looking girl who earlier played the lead in Zee TV's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi will play the lead role in the show.

Our source states, "Priyal Gor has been roped in to essay the lead role. Smita Singh who is popularly known as Punpunwali of COLORS' Bhagyavidhaata will play yet another path-breaking role in the show. She essays the character of Dilli Singh who happens to be the lead girl's bhabhi. Yajuvendra Singh who is presently seen in Star Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo will play the meaty character of Angrez Singh, who is the brother of the lead girl. Noted actor Sitaram Panchal who was seen in the movie Peepli Live will play father of the girl".

Few known actors have been short listed to play the male lead. However, the channel and production house have not zeroed in on their main guy yet.

When contacted, Priyal Gor who is busy with her cameo role in Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am playing the lead in the Imagine show. Today is my last day of shoot for Baat Hamari Pakki Hai".

Smita Singh who has got a phenomenal success essaying the role of Punpunwali too confirms saying, "Yes, I am glad that after Punpunwali happened, I am getting yet another challenging role. I essay the role of Dilli Singh who is the lead girl's bhabhi".

Yajuvendra Singh too accepted that he is part of the show. "Yes, I play a very important role in the show. We have not started shoot yet, so I cannot tell you anything on the role".

We tried calling Sahil Khosla, Operations Head, BAG Films but he remained unavailable.

Our efforts to get in touch with Saurabh Tewari, Head of Programming – Fiction, Imagine TV were futile.

Luteri Dulhann, as reported earlier has been developed and written by Raakesh Paswan, who is presently the Writer and Producer of Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo on Imagine..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
_Sahra_ thumbnail

Dolly Bindra to add spice in Ram Milaayi Jodi..

Thursday, January 27, 2011 | 12:05:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Dolly Bindra to add spice in Ram Milaayi Jodi..

Dolly Bindra who has been in the thick of things for the past few months is back in action with a cameo role in Zee TV's Ram Milaayi Jodi..

Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi on Zee TV has seen an increase in ratings after the introduction of Sara Khan as the lead protagonist. We hear that the channel is now looking for more spice in the story by bringing in Dolly Bindra to play an important cameo role!!

Yes, you heard it right!! Dolly Bindra whose loud presence catapulted the ratings of COLORS' Bigg Boss 4 will now be seen in yet another loud avatar in the Zee TV show..

Our source states, "Dolly Bindra has been roped in by the channel, and will play a character somewhat similar to her real self in the Bigg Boss house. She will be the NRI friend of Vimmi (Riva Bubber), who is Mona's mother. She is a full-on Punjabi lady and will get the shock of her life when she sees Anukalp (Nishant Malkani) to be the simple and silent Dulha of Mona. She feels that Mona deserved a Punjabi loud guy and Anukalp is too simple and above all, he is a Gujju. Her entry will kick-start troubled times for Anukalp".

We hear that Dolly Bindra has been brought in by the channel for a cameo role. However, if her entry excites the audience, the channel might plan to extend her role.

When contacted, Dolly Bindra refused the news saying, "I am in Punjab cooking Baingan ki Sabji. How can I start shoot for a show? I do not have any idea. You will have to ask the people who gave you this news".

We tried calling Producer Rajita Sharma, and even sent a text message to Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV but both remained unavailable for comments.

However, our source confides in us that the channel is shooting for a special promo with Dolly today.. Her entry will be aired sometime next week, and the promo will be on air by the weekend.. With this, Sara Khan and Dolly Bindra share screen space yet again post their Bigg Boss stint.

Let's now see whether Dolly can add more spice to the already existing culture clash between the Punjabi and Gujarati families in Ram Milaayi Jodi..

_Sahra_ thumbnail

Star One's Valentine's Special ropes in few more leads!

Friday, January 28, 2011 | 3:53:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Star One's Valentine's Special ropes in few more leads!

Leads of Sony TV and Zee TV too join hands for Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani's Valentine Special celebration...

Tellybuzz was the first to report about Star One and Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani's  Valentine Special celebration with all the favorite leads of small screen. And we have already noted few names who will be seen shaking their legs on the romantic  occasion.

The latest we hear is that apart from Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande, Additi Gupta, Harshad Chopra, Drashti Dhami, Gurmeet Choudhary, Karan Tacker, Yashashri Masurkar, Vivian Dsena, Sukirti  Kandpal and the leads of Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasural namely Ravi Dubey and Aishwarya Sakhuja will also grace the event.

We too hear that Nishant Malkani aka Anukalp of Zee TV's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi will be present alone on the event without Sara Khan. He will be performing an Ariel act with fusion of songs.

Talking about the performance of these celebrities our khabroo says, "Aishwarya and Ravi will be performing on a theme called 'Love at first sight' and will be performing on different songs like Pehla Nasha…, Behaka Mein Behaka…, while Nishant Malkani will be doing an aerial act with some unknown girl on the songs like Tu meri adhuri pyaas, Pehli Baar mohabbat ki Hai and Dil kyu yeh mera shor kare. The rehearsals for the show are on and the celebrities will be shooting on the 30th and 31st of this month".

We contacted Aishwarya Sakhuja who confirmed her presence in the event and said, "Yes, Balaji Telefilms has approached me and Ravi, we both are going to be part of this show".

Nishant Malkani too confirmed his presence in the show.

With a lot of Popular Jodis of television being roped in, the Valentine's Event of Star One and Balaji Telefilms has already become a talk of the town!!

_Sahra_ thumbnail

Dolly Bindra in demand...

Monday, January 31, 2011 | 10:25:52 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Dolly Bindra in demand...

Dolly Bindra is being approached by lot many channels, but the lady has not yet decided on what her next move will be..

Dolly Bindra is in demand!! After her noteworthy stint in COLORS' Bigg Boss, the lady has been approached by many a top channels to boost the ratings of their shows!!

TellyBuzz had earlier reported that Dolly has been roped in to play a significant role in Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi on Zee TV. Even the channel and production house were sure of getting Dolly into the show. They had even planned a promo shoot with her sometime last week, but she never got back from her holiday in Chandigarh.

We hear that Zee TV was not the only channel that had approached Dolly!!

Our source states, "Ever since Dolly accepted to play a role in Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka, the channel was in talks with her for a pivotal role in their fiction show, Armanon Ka Balidaan Aarakshan. Dolly had been to Argentina to shoot for Zor Ka Jhatka, after which she was considering the role offered by Imagine, and had even committed to them verbally. At the same time, Zee TV too approached her for a cameo role in Ram Milaayi Jodi, and we hear that Dolly was excited about this role too".

At the same time, Sony Entertainment Television too approached her for their reality show, Maa Exchange.

We hear that Dolly has not yet got back from Chandigarh, and this means the channels are waiting for her to take the final decision!!

If sources are to be believed, the role offered to Dolly in Aarakshan is a longer one, which will go on for 3-4 months, while her role in Ram Milaayi Jodi might not be that long. However, if Dolly takes up the Imagine show, she will have to sign an exclusive contract which will mean that she cannot do the Zee show.

When contacted Dolly Bindra told TellyBuzz, "I am right now in Punjab and I have told you this earlier too. I am here to get some space for myself, and enjoy my vacation. No channel can claim that I am doing their show. I am in fact upset that Zee TV chose to tell media that I have given my nod for their show. Nobody can call me back to Mumbai at their own whim and fancy. I will decide on the show to take up only after I come to Mumbai. Till then, I want to enjoy my holiday".

We tried contacting Saurabh Tewari, Head of Programming – Fiction, Imagine TV but did not get thro' to him.

All our efforts to reach Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV were also futile.

Guess the concerned parties are forced to play a waiting game, as it is 'Dolly Bindra' who will decide..