Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was so busy today, didn't get much time. I am free now but the forum is silent.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes it is. The cidians are taking rest after a long day.
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm here........but dont know what to talk about. so I've been staying silent..........so exhausted with work right now. Got a big exam Saturday morning........but definitely cant miss CID intentionally. Will surely watch if no load-shedding, I've been waiting for this eagerly.
Though tomorrow's episode will leave us with a big question mark of what will happen next! man.......wish I could watch the whole 9 together! cant live with suspense........
hopefully trio doesn't get much hurt........specially not Abhi.....man I'll die in tension if they show something like that and then put it up for next week!
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Tanza--  best of luck for ur forthcoming exam😊
prabha. thumbnail
16 Hours to go. Expecting Big Fireworks from FireWorks tonight. I hope today's episode sets the right stage for the entire series.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prabha.

16 Hours to go. Expecting Big Fireworks from FireWorks tonight. I hope today's episode sets the right stage for the entire series.

I hope they have a solid script in hand and  not writing at random 2 mins before the shoot.
prabha. thumbnail
Yeah, as much as I want to be all positive, waiting for 10 PM tonight, these doubts still manage to creep in.

FW please don't let us down. We are very easy to please, just a little bit of attention and logic is needed from your side.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
right Prabha di.....and if they have given us proper episodes this year also.....then why its so small in number?most the episodes should be good!
whatever.........hope they dont disappoint us after this rocking promo! fingers crossed!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so.........today is the day!!!!
best of luck everyone 👍🏼
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Tanza hope there will no power cut in your place and best of luck for your exam.