Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I've bunked college today !! πŸ˜› Reason-We friends had planned to go for a movie but I dropped out and decided to spend time at home !!

I'm excited for tonight !!! 10 PM come fast
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
me too eagerly waiting for today's 10.00 pm.. hope we will have a good rather best series ... too much exited.... 😊
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So... Only 6:15 hours to go.... Too excited!! CID dikhado aapna jalwa.... Aur aisa jalwa dikhana ki log tarif pe tarif, tarif pe tarif karte rahenge..... It's time to Deliver boss....
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think jalwa will be started after 3-4 episodes.. tab tak to bhoomika hi banegi.. but waiting for 10.00 pm
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SMSes from CIDians saying that CID is ending....and on top of that the news of movie right next year while in college was.... ... but thankfully, the doubt was cleared soon and i was able to take a sigh of reief for the time being.😊
Was a little unwell since morning and now almost have fever!😭...

Kya yaar...movie ke chakkar mein is thread ko bhool gaye! Spoke so much till the 2nd last day but today everyone has lost the excitement just because of a probable BAD news!!!! πŸ˜•

CID is not ending.... now please No one should bring that thought again in their minds...πŸ˜ƒ

Coming back to the "excited mood"....... πŸ˜ƒ... few hours left!!!! πŸ₯³

πŸ˜•
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shag, your PM inbox is full. Pls check....
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anyways I'm back to excitement !! I really don't want to spoil my mood any further thinking of that !! Now the promos being aired just too many times and I'm not watching it so many times !! because the promo keeps raising my expectations !! Anyways waiting for 10 in the night !!!
Shagnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Shag, your PM inbox is full. Pls check....

CheckedπŸ˜ƒ

I havent seen the promo for the past 2 days!!!!πŸ˜†
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Around 3:30 hours still to go.... Yaar inko 3 Idiots, Badmash Company ke jaisa count down dikhana chahiye tha... This occasion is also a big one....
Shagnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshay29

Around 3:30 hours still to go.... Yaar inko 3 Idiots, Badmash Company ke jaisa count down dikhana chahiye tha... This occasion is also a big one....

CID are taken for granted!!! the news about CID turning bi-weekly was shown just the day before the change was brought it. However, the promos of 3 idiots n other stuffs come 3 months in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!