-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am crying now............

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is great

Sid's had a mega heartache, one where the pain is unimaginable etc - this is how i expect Sid to be

PLs continue
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updateπŸ‘β­οΈ.......U rock!!!!!!Awesome writer...U should atleast write one book.....
Cant see Sid sad......Thanks for the pm
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arpu
amazing update yet again
I so want to see dis in real, I want Sid to react exactly like dis...

U know while reading dis part I had tears in my eyes....
Great work dear....
Plzzz continue asap....
nikita_88 thumbnail
Arps I fringing hate you!!! 😑 I mean it this time! I am so evilling you at the moment!

Did you just steal my OS or something! Damn it Sid and Shilpa phone convo I let that one slide but this not cool, I wrote something similar and was ready to post it! Now I have to write it again! Urgh I hate you so much right now!

Another reason how can you do that to Sid! How dare you! πŸ˜†

Next and final reason I give you a long ass response and you click like!

But amazing part, OMG I just felt for Sid, It is such a Sid reaction, though if you steal my idea other idea I will murder you! I mean it, seriously it is taking me time to write but I swear if you steal my main plot I will cry! πŸ˜†

Anyways Cont soon!

I want to know what happens next!

Damn it I wasn't meant to give you a long reply in protest to your rudeness to your last comment.

P.S I do love you but seriously not cool! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i really wanna say :f u rhiddima.

thank you for giving me that opportunity,
i know that somehow ur prob gonna make this a huge misunderstanding, but i frankly hate AR right now... which is pretty depressing cuz ive always loved armaan....

anyway.
update faster arp pleaseeeeeeeeee
i wont preassurize u to the other one, like alot of other writers, uve probably lost inspiration for a while....
take your time i guess....
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Arps I fringing hate you!!! 😑 I mean it this time! I am so evilling you at the moment!

Did you just steal my OS or something! Damn it Sid and Shilpa phone convo I let that one slide but this not cool, I wrote something similar and was ready to post it! Now I have to write it again! Urgh I hate you so much right now!

Another reason how can you do that to Sid! How dare you! πŸ˜†

Next and final reason I give you a long ass response and you click like!

But amazing part, OMG I just felt for Sid, It is such a Sid reaction, though if you steal my idea other idea I will murder you! I mean it, seriously it is taking me time to write but I swear if you steal my main plot I will cry! πŸ˜†

Anyways Cont soon!

I want to know what happens next!

Damn it I wasn't meant to give you a long reply in protest to your rudeness to your last comment.

P.S I do love you but seriously not cool! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ˜• sorry yaar...i updated via phone and its pain in the butt to respond to comments...but fine i will write you a lamba lamba response that will make up for both okay???

from your first post...yeh i luv sidshi too bad the cvs ruined their opportunity by going back to AR...*headdeask* seroiusly they had so much poten and did nothing....as my friend from the hangover likes to say...re---tard....

as for the phone call...hahahahahhaah you thought ridzy was going to commit suicide...hahahahahah i guess its not that far fetched...but where would be the fun in that/?? i am already annoyed with bhooths so i couldnt bring her back as one so then i would be stuck....

as for the other FF yeah i kno it exists dont worry...but everytime i see it i try and then i get annoyed with ridz/ so then i go to the other one cuz in this one ridz isnt the ridz i believe she should be....the other is what ridz sholudl be...so i cant vent via that one...but dont worry i luv that FF and it wont get shelved fro long...just a little sidelining...

as for this post....sorry if there was a earholding emoticon that is the one i would have used for you...

as for stealing your ideas...sorry yaar..i'm not a mind reader ( if i was i guess i'd be like the one ridz was in april 🀣)....i hope for my sake i dont steal your third idea....vaise to be safe mayb you should tell me so i will avoid ti pakka.... (besides waht do you expect??? we are same to same 🀣🀣)

as for doing tht to sid...i didnt do it the stupid cvs did i just wrote what i think they shoudl have sid do in the FUTURE....the past was already f'd up by the cvs

and plz take this lamba reply as my apologies for simply "like-ing" your last reply...and cont w/ long long responses me likes

and oye....plz update yours fast okay

shamil thumbnail
arp0z, first take my appology for not reading this though u pmed me days ago. My hatred for R had  grown so much that I felt I could never enjoy SR anymore. I admit I was wrong
this is sheer brilliance! I became treary eyed after reading the part where sid sees the two backsatbbers together.
pls do continue and yes pm me
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

*sigh*

Arp you made me cry ! Its horrible to see Siddhant betrayed like this.