Siddhima Tujhe Bhula Diya 7/15 pg 70

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
So i know i have been MIA for a bit on IF, but frankly i started to watch yest epi but was distracted by...pretty much anything else so i didnt watch it and didnt bother with todays eitherπŸ˜†...and i know i have a FF pending (no worries it too will come) but with they way the track is headed (down the dumps) i wanted to write something a little more relevant towards teh current track so i figured i'd write w/e and if you wanted you'd read if not then IGNORE like i do with CMG these days πŸ˜†...

Any ways so here's the OS i started (hopefully i'll get it done in just a few parts...cuz i really dont want to have two FFs running parallel otherwise you all will def hang me...)

Part 1

The file suddenly snapped closed and the man that had been reading it refocused on the person to whom it belonged to.  He started to lean forward so that he would be eye level to his patient and once he was sure he had their full attention he began, "Well Mr. Dhuval it seems as though your test results are back and you have done wonderfully."  Upon hearing the positivity in the doctor's voice the patient found the smile he had lost upon seeing him approach.  As the doctor continued the smile continued to grow, "And so as I promised you before you went to the test, that if you did well on this one not only would you get to go home in time for the hockey playoffs, BUT I will give you my usual goodbye gift."  The patient was overly giddy not just at the prospect of soon going home, but the doctor's gift.  He had heard from other patients as they left that this particular doctor not only made the stay more bearable, but he always gave the best going home gifts.  Dhuval watched as the only doctor he had ever liked turned towards his parents to explain in "big people" terms what the tests showed and what they meant.  He knew he didn't have to pay attention and worry about translating what the "grown up talk" meant.  For his doctor always stayed behind after and sat down with his patients and explained to them in simple terms what was going on and what the next step would be.  He never sugar coated, but he wasn't callous either.  He was always patient and made you feel as though you were the most important person.    Dhuval always wondered if his doctor even went home since he was always the first one to say Good Morning to him and was the last to say Good night.  It was at that point that he realized the doctor had finished with his parents and upon getting a handshake from his dad and hug from his mom the doctor turned to him and leaned down again, he always did that, he always bent down so they were making eye contact Dhuval liked that about the doctor, to tell him that he would be back later to talk and that for now all Dhuval needed to worry about was what hat he was going to wear tomorrow when he left.  And with a smile the doctor rubbed his head and walked away.

Sid sighed in relief as he walked away from one of his favorite patients.  He always tried to hold on to hope, but sometimes it became so hard to, especially with his job.  He stopped by the nursing station to drop off the file and to get the discharge paperwork started and headed toward his office.  On his way through the hallways everyone gave him a nod, a smile and warm hello.  He had been here for over three years and most times it seemed as though this is where he'd always been.  That this was the only hospital he knew.  He had just taken the corner to the hallway in which his office was located when he heard someone call, "Siddhant!  Get back here right now!"  His soul recognized that voice, his heartbeat instantly started racing,  he felt himself start to get warm and sweat began to form his forehead and above his lips.  His breathing became deep and slow and even though a part of him wanted to continue towards his  office and not turn he couldn't stop himself.  His body, his eyes, needed to see the owner of that voice it seemed as though it took him an hour to make that 180 degree turn, when in actuality it was only 10 seconds and when he did his eyes automatically started searching for that long black hair, those eyes that spewed fire when angry and sparkled with mischief when joking, that smile that lit up the darkest nights.  But as he searched the waiting room he couldn't find the person he always looked for.  His eyes swept through the room twice and still nothing.  He just shook his head in disbelief at his stupidity and was starting to turn around when he heard it again, that voice which haunted him all night and some days as well, "Siddhant!!" .  Siddhant spun back around and ran into a three foot obstacle.  Well if one was to be technical the three foot object ran into him, but regardless of the semantics the effect was the same  Sid was unable to localize the owner of the voice instead his eyes automatically shifted at the object that had hit him, and upon seeing the glowing eyes of laughter and the wide mouthed grin which proudly displayed a lone tooth Sid felt the smile on his face grow as well.  He crouched down to pick up the little boy that held a toy plane in one hand and a Sippy cup in the other.  Sid spoke to the boy, "Well who are you handsome?  I haven't seen you before.  Are you running away from those ladkis that refuse to leave you alone to work on your airplane?"  The boy garbled out words only he understood and nodded his head in a sagely manner and Sid felt his grin grow.  "Oh yeh?  Well we men have to look out for each other, don't worry I'll make sure they leave you alone so you can have some boy time with your toys, but before I do I need to make sure your mom or dad knows where you are."

Sid started to look up to try and find the boy's mom but he didn't have to look far.  A frazzled woman about the same age as him came running up trying to juggle a diaper bag, purse, a baby in a backpack carrier and a clipboard of forms.  Sid was about to let her know that she didn't have to worry when she cut him off with, "Siddhant!! How many times have I told you not to wander away?? You know I get worried."  Upon hearing his name come out of this stranger's mouth Sid started to wrinkle his forehead in confusion, but at the same time another part of his brain started to register that the voice that he had been looking for didn't belong to the shadow of his past, but to this woman who stood before him.  And before he could ask her how she knew his name the boy in his arms started giggling and said aloud, "Momma."  To which she sighed a tired sigh and said, "Yes, Siddhant it's Momma and she's very upset that you wandered away while she tried to get the paperwork from the nice nurse."  She dropped the bags and reached out to grab her son from the man who held him as he son eagerly leaned into her arms she turned to thank the man that had managed to capture he escape artist of a son, "Thank you Sir.  I was so worried I had lost him and even though I should know after having him for two years that I can't leave him out of my sight for half a second without him getting halfway across the state."  Sid simply nodded his head to let her know it was no big deal and smiled at the adorable picture the small family made.  He bent to pick up her bags, she tried to stop him but he waved her off, and started walking toward some chairs that sat in a corner near some blocks that would hopefully keep the boy occupied long enough for his mom to finish the paperwork.

Sid set her stuff down and helped her with the baby backpack and then set that down too.  She sat down in the chair and Sid showed the boy the blocks.  Once he was satisfied all were settled he told her, "Now you should be able to fill out that mountain of paperwork doctors like to torture parents with just so they can see how patient they really are."  The woman laughed and said, "Ain't it the truth.  I swear I spend more time filling out paperwork for doctors then I do talking to them."  Sid smiled and said, "Well I hear that this doctor is great and he loves spending time with his patients.  So maybe you will feel that the time you spend filling out paperwork will actually be less then the amount of time the doctor spends with you."  The woman scoffed in disbelief as Sid said goodbye.  She watched the tall, quiet man walk away.  She instantly knew that he had a kind heart and an easy smile, but behind that smile hid something very deep and pained, his eyes showed that all was not what it seemed on the outside.  She gave herself a small tap on the head to get herself to refocus on her life rather than contemplate on a stranger's whom she would never see again.

As Sid walked away from the woman and her two children he couldn't help the feeling of longing he felt not only in his heart but in his arms.  When he had let the boy go out of his arms he couldn't help but feel the loss as if it were physical.  He knew it was silly that that boy wasn't anyone to him, but he still represented the one thing he would never have. Well one of the things he would never have.  Just like on rare days like today when he would hear a voice that reminded him of his past.  A past that would never be his either. And it was in those moments when he realized that he was simply doing a good job of fooling himself.

-Arp

Part 2: page 3

Part 3: page 4

Part 4: page 6

Part 5: page 8

Part 6: page 10

Part 7: page 12

Part 8: page 13

Part 9: page 15

Part 10: page 17

Part 11: page 20

Part 12: page 24

Part 13: page 27

Part 14: page 30

Part 15: page 33

Part 16: page 34

Part 17: page 36

Part 18: page 38

Part 19: page 46

Part 20: page 48

Part 21: page 50

Part 22: page 53

Part 23: Page 55

Part 24: Page 57

Part 25: Page 59

Part 26: Page 64

Part 27: Page 66

Part 28: Page 68

Part 29: Page 70

Edited by arp04srocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kusumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing writing.
Your writing skills are amazing and i am really really looking forward
to where your story leads😊 Please pm me when you update. And honestly your writing skills are amazing and much needed with the current Siddhima mess😊 i am looking forward to your OS/FF
Please continue soon

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved.. Gotta study now..
*edited*
I loved it!!!! It's so heart warming.. So poignant.. It's just your style to make the story SO beautiful!!Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arp amazing OS. each part i can imagine in front of eyes...... u have a magic. waiting for ue next part. send me PM .
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arpuuu
Dis is amazing
Beautifully written

Looking forward to d next part...
Continue soon...
rapunzel84 thumbnail
This is truly poignant arpu... pls continue... it was Awesome!!!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is so beautifully poignant and heart-wrenching. Awesomely written Arpie !! 😍
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arp,😊

Nice One & completely Poignant.
Looking Forward.

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It's beautifully written Arp ! 😍 Loved it. Continue soon.
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing OS πŸ‘
plz pm me when u update it