soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE

part 1

mona talking on phone to someone  saying that person has ditched you so stop thinking and when u see him give a tight slap..tajiji came u nw save someone life "din ka kotta pura ho gya na"..nw go ur mom is calling you..she goes to room where mona mom is dressing sweety nw you both girls sit and talk to each other bcoz  in two or three days sweety will go from this house...sweety all fumming says nw mona u got time...go na talk to ur friend, do patch up give recepie to someone whats the need of sitting and talking to me then both of them have a sweet sister moment...on the other hand anukalp reach office his boss introduce him to everyone he is software analyst😲😲😲...there is a girl vertika..both anukalp and vertika have a conversation and she says hw boss is taking too much work from all of us...

part 2

in sweety room sweety is all imagining about her marriage hw will she look, hw she walk, what she will wear all she want is to have marriage like the movies marriage but here i am not able to meet parmeet so called husband ....bcoz of elders.....mona make a plan that she will make her sister meet with her so called husband in sangeet ceremony...anukalp tells everything to his collegeus that he has given his house for one day...and vertika says  hw innocent are she says they had taken ur advantage and u become fool so sweethert what will u do now....{yarr she called him sweetheart i don't like😑😑😑} anukalp gets call from his father that they are comming tommrw..vertika listens everything ur fammilly is comming tommrw nw think if they don't vacate ur house tommrw then where will u let ur familly stay

part3

anukalp reaches home and thinks that he will tell them to vacate his house but hw will he say?? satnam sees anukalp and says u have to come for party...mona dance for sangeet ceremony and anukalp all the time looks at he😊😊😊r...[ah hw he is looking so sweet} he imagines her in his dream

part 5

mona calls anukalp idiot dafar gawar then jalla .. she sweetly call him jalla why u dont like ur new name....ok nw come with me i have u ask u something abt love..anukalp gives such a damm look love!!!!
i don't understand...mona says u don't understand anything nw look daarji find the groom , mummy prints the cards and dad arrange the decorations but nobody ask anything whats bride want....anukalp for whom are you talking about she says sweety didi ...anukalp says what 😲😲😲 is the marriaage against the will of sweety...mona says no...but they must have gone for movies , go for hangout, do romance but nothing like that happen which happens in films...she says u have to help me we have to arrange a meeting for sweety didi and jiju...but anukalp is little worried if something wrong happen ..mona says don't worry they are getting married in two day ...anukalp ya they are geeting married but if we get caught then what will happen....mona goes in thinking mode
episode end

precap:mona don't let someone to enter till didi and jiju comes

sorry for errors
Edited by soper - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u,really liked today episode.
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whose Vartika? thanks for update
soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha_1407

whose Vartika? thanks for update

she is in anukalp office
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oh I never thought she will be in here Priya bhatijha is pretty.

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update