Karan Kundra in new look for KMH 2!

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Karan Kundra in new look for KMH 2!

'Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2' is the most awaited season of any Indian daily soap and it seems that the network (Imagine TV) is not leaving any stone unturned in making sure that the return of this popular drama is the best comeback ever. Both, the network and the production house, are working hard to make KMH 2 a downright rocking affair.

When TellyCafe.com contacted Karan Kundra (Arjun), he very excitedly told us about his recent look test. "This season I will be seen in a totally new look. Right from my hair to my attire, everything will be different. There isn't going to be any touch of the old Arjun. This season the audience will get to see a new and polished Arjun, with a slight finesse to him."

What changes can we expect to see in Arjun's returning avatar? "My hair has been shortened and I have been given a whole new style. In fact, I'm on the way to the final look test where Ektaji will be finalizing my look herself. With all the attention and care Ekta Kapoor is herself giving to the second season, the whole show is going to be something special, so I don't want to reveal all the details now and spoil the fun. "

So, while the cast and crew of 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' remains tight-lipped about the surprises for the returning season, a source informed TellyCafe.com that though the promos have been shot and publicity has already began, the actual shoot will start by the end of September or early October."

There you go. Let the count down begin for 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2'

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
is Ekta Kapoor really s concerned or is he just saying? 😭hope so,its good if its true.
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranii

is Ekta Kapoor really s concerned or is he just saying? 😭hope so,its good if its true.

ya thats wat i am worried about..really no idea about karan ..dunno wat is he upto..CryπŸ˜•
SabkaDost thumbnail
Wow, KK's style approved by stylish herselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!

Does anyone know, who is acting as Saas in KMH?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i just hope wat ever dey come up shud b more gud dan kmh 1 waiting wid fingers crossed.................
kavyasam thumbnail

thanks for the article shibz.  luking fwd for the promo uff didnt wait  for kmh2 also as much as I am waiting for the promo. πŸ˜†.

WildestDreams thumbnail
😭😭😭Nahiiii...I wanted the old Arjun...dashing, sexy,arrogant,adorable...nahiiii.

Let see if I fall in love with him again😍

edit: thanks NamiπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Parm- - 13 years ago
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yayy!! I can't wait!!
I'm sure Karan is gonna rock as usual!!
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yippeee Yipeeee!!! I'm sure his new look is gonna be HAWTER than ever before!!!!!!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
How many of you actually had that "Arabian Look" of his popped up in mind! I did....I got a feeling that picture was not just randomely taken! πŸ˜‰ 
Lets seeeeeeee....OCT is not FAR!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And here's a Pic from my sideπŸ˜›

shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranii

y wud he lie Pranii..? to the media..!😊
me too felt gud wen i read bout Ekta..hope shez really very concerned...otherwise it was lukin like the channel alone has taken the whole responsibility..