Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Parm-

😭😭😭Nahiiii...I wanted the old Arjun...dashing, sexy,arrogant,adorable...nahiiii.

Let see if I fall in love with him again😍

edit: thanks NamiπŸ˜ƒ

same here Parm...😭 i also want my old Punji bac..😭 too worried bout the whole new thing..
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

Yippeee Yipeeee!!! I'm sure his new look is gonna be HAWTER than ever before!!!!!!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

How many of you actually had that "Arabian Look" of his popped up in mind! I did....I got a feeling that picture was not just randomely taken! πŸ˜‰ 
Lets seeeeeeee....OCT is not FAR!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And here's a Pic from my sideπŸ˜›

Arabian luk had become old news...we're havin nightmares here watchin sbs..😭

but awe...such a sweet siggie..😍 wil use it asap..😳
hey Nimra..post the KMH creations in the creations gallery so dat everyone can use..πŸ˜ƒ
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't worry shibz and all😊...as i said before too, i'm sure the bunty and babli segment has nothing to do with KMH2 theme. It was just a fun segment......but yes, they could've done way better than this to show the comback of KMH and Arjuhi. Lets hope for the best. And as much as we worked hard to get this back, I'm sure they won't disappoint us. Afterall, it's also costing them alot to create a whole new season so why would they ruin it. 😊

thanks for liking the siggie....and yes, i'll start posting in the creation thread.😊
Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 years ago
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jo bhi look ho tumhari you'll definitely look dashing and sweeping kitloo and many female fans off their feet
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

Yippeee Yipeeee!!! I'm sure his new look is gonna be HAWTER than ever before!!!!!!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

How many of you actually had that "Arabian Look" of his popped up in mind! I did....I got a feeling that picture was not just randomely taken! πŸ˜‰ 
Lets seeeeeeee....OCT is not FAR!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And here's a Pic from my sideπŸ˜›

hey awesome siggy
l
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awwww my punjii will b bac agen
loveee him loads❀️
cnt wait 2 c his new lukπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....he's guna luk sooo hot☺️just like in kmh1😳😳...i cn jus imagine😳😍😍😍 
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!just cant wait 2 see his new look...Gosh!!I m dying to see arjuhi back on small screen