Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mind-googling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The amount of feeling Hariharan puts in this song and the kind of expression he gives are just what the song requires. He shows his range here. His voice modulation, sur and breath control are masterful. What deserves a special mention is when he throws his voice upwards, it sounds so smooth -- unlike many screaming singers of today -- but it's not a false voice.

The real rating is between 9 and 9.5.

🤓
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful composition! I think Hariharan ji is also one of those underrated singers in the industry! He is extremely talented and this song is one of his best! His higher notes were bang on! He sung with so much ease! He brought out the perfect emotions that the song required! His voice modulation was excellent too! Probaly he is one of the strongest contendor for the first half of this round!

final rating: 9/10
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ever since i started loving colonial cousins' music I loved Hariharan's style of blending tradition with modernity ..In this song his grip on traditional raag is evident...delicate harkates and nuances have been handled effortlessly  ..lovely composition by ARR...beautifully sung by Hariharan  ...very melodious and smooth .....

Superb rendition....nothing but a perfect  .................10 !!!!!

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polls are closed!!!

Audience Avg: 9.5
Judges Avg: 9.2

Final Score: 9.3