Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh wow....why do you even need to take a pain on writing about Winget just because you want to make Shilpa looks better and innocent. I understand chewing gums and lying down on the table is kiddish but that does not make one unprofessional.

I like Shilpa but I don't like the fact that you made Jenny and others look bad just to make Shilpa great!!! This is not the great way to support your fav.
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
👏👏👏👏👏👏

K wht annoyed me the most was tht shilpa hardly had any limelight. And when she did, others interrupted in btw. And not just once, many times. It's plain rude.

I think they whole purpose of the PC was to clear out rumors and EVERY rumor tht is floating around these days starts and ends on shilpa. R others conspiring against shilpa? Is shilpa being mistreated? If AR were to happen, wht's shilpa's role in the track? Y is shilpa not shown in dmg for past 2 weeks?

Every effin rumor has one thing in common = SHILPA. It was a 60 mins PC and she hardly had 5 mins to talk. If tht's not unfair, i don't know wht is. I wish she had said more, cause whtever lil she said made sense. She didn't lie outright, she didn't decline any rumors. She just said wht a professional would say. I love tht woman

P.S. Awesome topic neetz.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
I am not going through in details as I found this so called conference useless and silly, but no need to insult Jennifer.
amna malik thumbnail
Oh and it would've been nice if every actor had a mic hooked in front of them. It was silly how just one mic was being passed around the actors.
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Oh wow....why do you even need to take a pain on writing about Winget just because you want to make Shilpa looks better and innocent. I understand chewing gums and lying down on the table is kiddish but that does not make one unprofessional.

I like Shilpa but I don't like the fact that you made Jenny and others look bad just to make Shilpa great!!! This is not the great way to support your fav.

I don't think she made jenny look bad to make shilpa look good. Neetz is not one of those who put someone down to make others look gr8.
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Trust me Sabz, I live in US and here it is considered rude to chew gum while public speaking. When we have our speech classes, we are made to spit it before giving our speech or else we lose points. So, I agree with the topic maker its plain rude and inconsiderate to chew gum while public speaking especially during a conference. And also that Jennifer was having an attitude issue today, she even called one of the questions stupid and I don't think she has the right to do that. So, yes, she was rude and unprofessional today.
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Guys cut them some slack.... If they were more professional you would have said that woah they seriouly have issues i don't know what exactly you peeps want 😛

And pls TM could you actually talk abt Jneny in a little appropriate way... thats way too harsh 😕 chewing a gum isn't illegal and its not the first interview where she is chewing it

well Idk what I would have said had they been professional, but since they weren't, it sort of makes them open to flak.

so I should be cynical only they do something 'illegal'? her chewing gum during a press conference just sends a certain message across that says, 'hey I don't care whether you stay or screw off'. isn't that an insult towards the audience too?
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

I don't think she made jenny look bad to make shilpa look good. Neetz is not one of those who put someone down to make others look gr8.

I knw and I have always enjoys CZ comic post. But why use such harsh words for Jenny?!!
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
agree to a great extent......JW was more than irritatin.....KSG was i dunno, dis time he really din't luk humble enuff.....shilpa was tryin hard to hide her embarrassment on being mocked.....palki n d oder makers were jus tryin to sumhow save d show.....n KW i dunno.......they were tryin to be too happy n i dun't get y......its not even needed, they're not even supposed to be friends, they r jus expected to be co-actors, dat's.......y r they tryin to be more than wat is req?? on d whole it was disappointin......y cant they be more normal n honest......howzz it possible dat all izz well, none of the rumors r true, dmg is in d best of of itself in terms of actors, story, popularity BUT STILL its a failed show when it gets to numbers, when it gets to results
U-No-Poo thumbnail

could you perhaps explain other ways through which I could support my 'fav'?