U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

okay, apart from the fact that the 'press conference' cleared nothing more than what we already knew, I want to say it it absolutely and competely disgusted me. yes, it did.

jennifer winget acted like one of those street junkies who shamelessly chew gums, trying to say 'in-yo-face-babe' to whoever comes infront of them. maybe she doesn't know, but the thing called mike amplifies sound. oh and not to mention, she was sitting there with her hands folded over the table like some school going kid whose simply bored with the proceedings unfolding in the room, or simply doesn't give a shit. I'd like to believe the latter.

...and she calls herself, 'professional'? um, professional people don't chew gum on mikes and lean over tables like their lives depended on it, lady. they behave professionaly during a professional press meet.

I have nothing to say about KSG, his obnoxious attitude has been showcased more than once. he sits and acts like he owns the world and talks like he's inherited SRK's wit. talking of his 'wit', I wonder whether he even knows that no one except jennifer laughs at his jokes? the way they acted during the conference made jennifer look like his personal secretary.

KW was pretty non-existent, to say the least. what did he even do apart from reading out questions and acting cool?

shilpa anand was blatantly sidelined. she was mocked and insulted, not just by KSG and JW, but also by KW. I felt bad for her, and for the first time actually wished that she should just dump this show and go look for something that deserves a professional like her. but then, since she is a professional, I think she knows better than to let some people's stinking attitude issues come in the line of her work. so kudos to her for holding up so well.

palki and amita....you guys cannot act. so don't think your 'arm-around-shoulder' act eyewashed the audience into believing that everything's 'hum saath saath hain'. no one hates you, you're not worth the time and hate. we just hate the fact that you cannot produce a quality show. you can't hide behind the fact that the show has multiple tracks - which show doesn't? the key is to juggle them perfectly so that you produce a good show. however, your juggling seems to have gone haywire and now you're just frantically picking up the fallen tracks to save your ass.

ultimately, ha! the thing was scripted. it was as subtle as KSG's tattoos. so yeah, useless and worthless. should've spent that time writing a better script. it's high time, don't you think? 3 years have already been wasted trying to eyewash the audience. time to really use those unused brains.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree... they all acted weird!! Very unprofessional...
The place(was it a pantry??)..the table...the table cloth(or paper whateva, kept on flying!!) ..everything looked sooo...Blah!!!!
The 2 CVs in the beginning acted fake!! All of them were in a very defensive mode!!  the whole unprofessional meeting setup appalled me 🤢 !!!
No wonder the same "I-dont-give-a-damn" attitude reflects in the show as well!!

But I was amazed to see their confidence in the brilliant story line and twists!!! 😆😆

Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yup it was a total waste plus the handful of audience that used to watch dmg won't watch it anymore after seeing this press conference and the disgusting and unprofessional behavior of the actors and creatives. I was shocked to see that even KW was behaving so unprofessionally though I still love him but that was very rude and unprofessional.
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i felt really really bad for Shila!
big hugs to her!🤗🤗🤗🤗
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they were acting unprofessional. in Sbs or sbb they can do watever they want.. its fine. But this was conference and all of them acted like bunch of kids except shlipa.
Angelic_J thumbnail

I honestly didn't understand why they were acting like buffoons half the time? I thought this was meant to be a press conference?🤔🤔🤔

But Neetz I actually thought KW and SA were the only genuine ones there. KW seemed to feel bad for her and he did try including her but too bad he wasn't including himself that much either until the latter parts of the PC :)
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was a complete dissapointment to say the least.

i have to go now, might edit this post tmrw or something with more of my thoughts. :)

edit:

i'm back! :P

let's start with JW - i don't hate her.. hell, i don't even dislike her. i used to like her a lot on fact. but well.. that just seems to be changing now. :/ she was annoying. just plain annoying. chewing gum in a press conference, giggling in the middle when someone's talking, calling a question stupid.. and the most interesting part was that she was the one giving those professionalism talks. makes me laugh.

KSG - he was talking the most, not a prob with me. but those unnecesary jokes were so not necessary. and yea, only jennifer seems to laugh at them. like what is that about?

KW - cool dude with the bandana.. he was just there asking questions most of the time. i mean, if he's there just to ask questions.. i'd rather he be sitting in front of the desk, not behind it. and even the questions he asked i couldn't hear because of the sound quality. but nvm that.

KSG & KW - school mein ho? okay, let's just take that they were having 'fun'. but seriously.. how unprofessional yaa? the no. of times Palki had to tell them to shut up until they really did was amazing. i felt like she was some school teacher & they were her students. gr8 job guys.

SA - hardly even got to see her! but can't blame her. fortunately or unfortunately she can't act 'fake'. she is what it is. but what annoyed me most was that when every damn rumour has got to do with SA, you didn't show her at all. all this happened because of the fact that Shilpa was away for a week. so, why the hell wasn't she shown? i really wanted SA to tell us more about it.. i wanna hear it from her mouth, not someone else's. i just felt so bad for her.

no comments on the Palki & Amita vid.. i don't know what they were saying, do they like even watch their own show? if they did, they would do something about that instead of trying to convince us that woah.. what an interesting track. psht.

my fav parts of the conference(kya karein.. my KaSh heart):

1) Shilpa saying, 'you gonna see lots of me' & KSG was like 'lots of you yea Shilpa'? and the look SA gave him was priceless.😆

2) Palki & Amita interview - where they said Shilpa supported KSG the most before he was going for KKK3. that's what friends do, support each other. :)

3) KSG & SA saying 'KaSh' and 'ArSh'. and not to mention, it was the 1st thing that came to both their minds.. 'KaSh'. :P
Edited by *Adorable_Anu* - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Where is your comic strip for the day !!!

Nice post BTW!!!
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys cut them some slack.... If they were more professional you would have said that woah they seriouly have issues i don't know what exactly you peeps want 😛

And pls TM could you actually talk abt Jneny in a little appropriate way... thats way too harsh 😕 chewing a gum isn't illegal and its not the first interview where she is chewing it
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanti05

Where is your comic strip for the day !!!

Nice post BTW!!!

haha there is none today 😆 wanted to make one on the press conference but already made one on that before. will make one tomorrow (: