Welcome:Introduce yourself!!!!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all........ Welcome.......finally we have a forum..... Lets introduce ourselves

Name: farah

I watch Kaali because: intresting storyline

Other shows I watch: pratigya, geet, LTL

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
Hi my name is  Isha from USA and i watch this show boc its look differe from othere..
i hope i am right today is first day of show in USA..
and my other fav show is LTL,geet

iam Shalinikanagu from kuwait.i started watching this show from its 1st episode and it's interesting.my other favourite shows are Chhotibahu,pratigya,tereliye.
Name: Shruthi

I watch Kaali because: It's based on a very important issue which many young girls and women face today.

Other shows I watch: Pratigya,Tere Liye

Name- Chandni

Place- India

Watch Kaali bcoz- its based on reality & on a very important issue.

Other shows- Pratigya, Pavitra rishta, sanjog, etc
hi everyone! 😊

name: nurulain

watching kaali because: the story is about the reality of the world, where power wants to dominate and get their own way, even at the expense of innocent lives.. now what we have to see is how the innocent stand up for their rights! i just love this show!

other shows i watch are: LTL, geet, pratigya, tere liye
Hey guys,here comes 🥳 Lady Macbeth, to bewitch your mind and ensnare your senses. I live in the beautiful country that is India.   😃 😃 I have the prettiest , nicest , kindest and coolest twin sister you could ever have the goodluck to have. I have no more sibling. I,m 18 year old . ⭐️ I luvvvvvvvvvv Lord Krishna , Michael Jackson, Daniel Radcliffe n cats. I am a serial fanatic. I try to follow almost all serials of all channels except Pratigya, cause this one serial has such heap of mucks n such bullshit concept. I watch Kali eagerly n discuss it's progresses vehemently with my sis/.
Hi i'm Trisha from India,but u can call me trish
i really like the show
other shows:Pratigya,Geet,Odhani
my fav show is seven but it's end now
Hai,iam Divyarajendiran from india.i like this new serial Kaali.it has a different storyline comparing other serials.my other watchable shows are ChhotiBahu,Agle janam,pratigya,Behenein,chand chupa badal mein,Saath nibhaana saathiya.
Name: Mariam
Watch Kali because the storyline is very fresh and realistic...
Other shows: geet and LTL