chembabe thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it begins with mona's (lead heroine) dada at temple. stating that they moved from lahore and how they have a store here and he has 2 sons at home, daughter in laws and grandkids at home. and that today is his granddaughter, sweetie's  mendhi.
then it shows sweetie's mother dressed in plain cloths and her derani dressed very beautifully. the derani tells the jettani 2 go change cloths bc people will say that she is not dressed and doing all the work at home while the derani is dressed because her husband does all the work while their jeetji stays at home. the jeetani says dont worry i will go change.

sweeties friend is curling her hair and sweetie gets mad stateing she messed up her hair. then karan, the brother, gets shy when they mention a girl for him. and he says he want a wife that takes care of her mother.

next it shows the jeetji get rooms ready for the paying guest.
next it shows mona at school taking a test( she is so pretty) and her friend is crying and so 2 help her out she tries 2 change their test but the teacher catches them and says that he will send a letter 2 both their homes.

mona goes home and is depressed because the teacher is going 2 send a letter home.
next it shows her with her mendhi on her hands outside. and the lead hero(anukul) getting out of riksha. he keeps asking people for help finding an address but none helps him.
finally mona sees him asking a little kid and she is like ask me i will help u.
so she goes over 2 him and is like do u need some help. he says yes and she is like first untie my dupatta and he just looks at her.

the end

precap:
it goes anukul at mona's house saying he is the paying guest and he said 6 months in advance and the jeetji is yelling at him saying they already have their paying guest.

Edited by chembabe - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you for the update๐Ÿ˜‰
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks so much for the update

seems like an interesting show
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for Updates...

Liked grand sets..and heroin is quite good.differnt as such...Let's see how it does...๐Ÿ˜Š
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww.............so cute
thanks for update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanx for the Update...
I have a doubt.. Is the lead's name Anukul or Anukalp??

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update