leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
books n movie both jacobs r awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DON'T PM ME, DEBBY! I keep accumulating, nothing else. =|

@Akanksha: Eesh, yeah. I am an outright PW fan since the beginning of PKYEK, I agree. But then, it took me a while to fall for Mayank and Nupur. So I can't be sure with Re-mix, though I know I cannot like Tia and Ranveer. 🀣
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

books n movie both jacobs r awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Couldn't agree more! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Only the character gets me mad, though. πŸ˜›
leeseunggilove thumbnail
den u will loove ashi yuvi....srsly..goin by ur taste u will love dem...okay..
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

den u will loove ashi yuvi....srsly..goin by ur taste u will love dem...okay..

I know. πŸ˜›
But the guy in the couple works like some disease on me, contagious! So I keep away usually. Besides, you never know - I am into liking the third person more than the couple itself. Like I prefer shippings' over the leads. πŸ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

DON'T PM ME, DEBBY! I keep accumulating, nothing else. =|

@Akanksha: Eesh, yeah. I am an outright PW fan since the beginning of PKYEK, I agree. But then, it took me a while to fall for Mayank and Nupur. So I can't be sure with Re-mix, though I know I cannot like Tia and Ranveer. 🀣

I do not like TiaRa either. No offence to their fans if they are reading this, but theirs is a very fairytail-ish love story, you know? While AY share more of a 'passionate' love story.. It's intense, and not only physically, but mentally, too. πŸ˜³
leeseunggilove thumbnail

I know. πŸ˜›
But the guy in the couple works like some disease on me, contagious! So I keep away usually. Besides, you never know - I am into liking the third person more than the couple itself. Like I prefer shippings' over the leads. πŸ˜†

wat rubbishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i pmed u d frst epi frt part link..go n see dat asap...n if u like den side me dusre patrs bhi dekhi lio..
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know. πŸ˜›

Arre yaar, I reckon you'd puke if you see Sahil, Kabir and/or Aditya. They are the worst possible shippings you could think of. πŸ€’
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I do not like TiaRa either. No offence to their fans if they are reading this, but theirs is a very fairytail-ish love story, you know? While AY share more of a 'passionate' love story.. It's intense, and not only physically, but mentally, too. πŸ˜³

One reason why I puked when SG romanced. πŸ˜† Point taken!
Yeah, there's this YaRa scene I watched wherein Aashi climbs up a locked gate of some abandoned garden sorta place and screamed from inside. Yuvi jumped in only to see her joking. It was nice. Really! πŸ˜ƒ
leeseunggilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

i sometimes like both..
hayyyyyye u said it akuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😍