Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

~~Priya Wal --- Appreciation/Discussion Thread ~~

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys...this thread is to discuss the gorgeous and talented Priya Wal in PKYEK 😳😳

Share ur excitement and let everyone know how much we love this power packed perfomer 👏😃

PS: credit for the idea goes to -Suneshine- and her Sukirti appreciation thread 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg finallly the forum up chalo if not the show atleast we got the forum and this thread today where we can go looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonys over our beloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved diva our Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cant even beginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to share my excitementttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt gona see her on tv after two damned years and just the mere thought is enough to light my whole damned wooooooooooooooooooooorld To me she is a symbol of light a symbol of hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a symbol of miracle and cant just cant thank Ekta for givingggggggggggg us this e mdium where we can ocne again falll in love with our magiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

love u foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and ever Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! ofcourse I m soooooooo IN !!! cant wait to see priya on screen again .. 😍
madooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aaahnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg love u both so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch🤗🤗🤗
and ashi love u for the threaaaaaaaaaad the pic is just☺️

and a special thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu to Sunshine for the idea🤗🤗🤗

we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a banner for this Walie heavennnnnnnn omg i guess i wld req aaaaaaaahnu only i have a spot reserved at her☺️ something saying Proud to be a Waliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan☺️☺️
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do i even need to say that I am part of this home??☺️😳

I mean main yahan nahi hongi toh phir kahan hongi?😳😳😳

Love you ashi for this thread and love priya foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! 🤗🤗🤗

Ashi add ur priya mix on the first post!😳😳😳
i was thinking same ninnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu add priya mixes there r so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany

and sigs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chalo sab apne treasure boxes kholo and bring sabki fvttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttest wali priya sigssssssssssssssssssssss

omg loveeeeeeeeeeee herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pls add me......evn i love Priya nd watching this show only for her❤️
Originally posted by: lazzz

Pls add me......evn i love Priya nd watching this show only for her❤️

awwwwwwwwww🤗 welcome aboard....by the way whats ur name....so happy to cme across people who adore Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....am Smriti btw😃...damn happpy to meet a new Priya adorerrrrrrrrr
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

awwwwwwwwww🤗 welcome aboard....by the way whats ur name....so happy to cme across people who adore Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....am Smriti btw😃...damn happpy to meet a new Priya adorerrrrrrrrr

Thank you smriti for the welcome🤗
Im Luma nd i really like her......