Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh...Alright then! Ye project tumhaare hawaale. ๐Ÿ˜†
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

aku shes kinda non romantic person..๐Ÿ˜†//ill post a fun scene for her..:D

Baap re, am I non romantic? Hell yes! ๐Ÿ˜› But erm, I love MN even though they were creepy and romantic. So anything in Remix, bring it on. ๐Ÿ˜†

And, can I join the Taylor Lautner AT in the Twilight section? I have never been there. ๐Ÿ˜•
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
noooo kanks..if u want u lazy bum..ill pm u d frst epi links...
den ucn watch..ask aku shes already under d spell๐Ÿ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail
I am!! Gosh.. Didn't take me more than 5 episodes to be addicted...And trust me, I'm the kind of person who was proud of the fact that she never got attached to fictional characters.. Now.. That's history. And besides, there is ALWAYS an exception. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

noooo kanks..if u want u lazy bum..ill pm u d frst epi links...

den ucn watch..ask aku shes already under d spell๐Ÿ˜†

I can't handle another addiction in that case. ๐Ÿ˜† I am nearly addicted to Jacob Black, he's a replacement to my MN fever. Eesh! And now Misha and Re-mix. Great. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I am!! Gosh.. Didn't take me more than 5 episodes to be addicted...And trust me, I'm the kind of person who was proud of the fact that she never got attached to fictional characters.. Now.. That's history. And besides, there is ALWAYS an exception. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am only attached to fictional characters, I say no to Actor ke peeche pagalpan. ๐Ÿคฃ And it takes me either an eternity or a second to go gaga over something/body whatever. ๐Ÿ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

I can't handle another addiction in that case. ๐Ÿ˜† I am nearly addicted to Jacob Black, he's a replacement to my MN fever. Eesh! And now Misha and Re-mix. Great. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jacob Black toh sirf movies mein aayega, you need a daily addiction dose, no? And what works better than a love story for a totally Misha-ish kind of a person.. Infact, MORE Misha-ish than Misha could ever be. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm..taylor AT isvery inactive..no point joining..๐Ÿ˜†..ill pm u okay..wait.
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

I am only attached to fictional characters, I say no to Actor ke peeche pagalpan. ๐Ÿคฃ And it takes me either an eternity or a second to go gaga over something/body whatever. ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL, Same. But you know?, There always are actors that manage to perform so exceptionally well that you can't help but fall in love with them not only for their characters, but for them, themselves.. Take Priya Wal's example. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

Jacob Black toh sirf movies mein aayega, you need a daily addiction dose, no? And what works better than a love story for a totally Misha-ish kind of a person.. Infact, MORE Misha-ish than Misha could ever be. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Movies? Nahi nahi. Books! And don't ask, I can read a good book for as many as thousand times. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Misha-ish person? Who are you referring to? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ