PRIME TIME QUEENS-rati(TOI article)

Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
small screen's new lot of female stars are instrumental in bringing in TRPs and the audience
RATI PANDEY:
when the campus romance("mile jab hum tum")started off rati pandey(who had earlier played the sobbing bahu in"har ghar kuch kehta hai")enjoyed immense popularity with the other actors.But the audience found her character more endearing than that of her co-stars.Due to her so-called "difficult behaviour"on the sets,the producers bumped off her character during the show's second season.But the audiennce bombarded the producer's office with requests to bring back nupur.Finally the makers had to eat humble pie and bring back Rati's character.

P.S:TOI is still behind that sick reason for her exit.But i m glad that they gave credit that rati is indeed a prime time queen😛,also i love d fact that its  either rati or arjun who always gets noticed by media from MJHT.
original link(credit goes to WIND453)

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIH/2010/09/20&PageLabel=21&EntityId=Ar02103&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T
Edited by nups_rats - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Poor RATI!!!

They are still bringing up the whole DISGUSTING lie that she was bumped off because of difficult Behavior!! I hate the producers for spreading this false rumor abt RATI Grrrrr!!

Anyhow.. As long as RATI is given her due credit and that they accept the fact that RATI is a PRIME TIME QUEEN.. I amok with it..

Ahem.. Waise all SUPER STARS are always tagged as difficult.. So I guess this only goes to proove that OUR RATI IS A STAR TOO!!

HA ;)
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's awesome how all of these types of articles are either on Rati or Arjun. ArTi rock!!-😳
Hate them for still writing that lame story 🤢
sheebs_ratifan thumbnail
oh my god she is looking so pretty n lovly in this pic rati chahe kuch bhi hojaye we love uuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
prime time queen!! rati is d best.....tfs
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When they will stop giving that same old sick reason??😡
We won't believe that...

Rati is the best & indeed is Prime Time Queen...👏

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rati is best ! truly she is a queen of tv and our hearts !
sheebs_ratifan thumbnail
cv become sickk reallyyyy hate cv....rati i alwys beleive u n support u u roxxxxxxxxx!
sheebs_ratifan thumbnail
yes she is queen of indian tellivision 😃
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Rati is the queen.. thanks for sharing it..