Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

PRIME TIME QUEEN she defo is.............!!!!!!! the TRP garner,but TOI is still continuing with their blame-game on a dignified actress.?? πŸ˜†

can't they get nothing new ??just the tone n term used is mellowing down-from tantrums to difficult behaviour .... πŸ˜†

PRIME TIME QUEEN she defo is.............!!!!!!! the TRP garner,but TOI is still continuing with their blame-game on a dignified actress.??  

Do not worry about TOI.. they r using same old rumour spread by CVs, TOI r trying to say that  CVs bumped nupurs character due to her Difficult behaviour and now look at the same CVs.. who has to beg and  bring same actress  back to Save tthe Show because she was important character and popular and talented... TOI are indirectly blaming CVs for this rumour πŸ˜‰

I am least bother about stuped rumour and more happy to hear that Rati Pandey is Prime Time Queen πŸ˜›
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Sunny-Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rati is undoubtly prime time queen.. luv her
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

</div>

PRIME TIME QUEEN she defo is.............!!!!!!! the TRP garner,but TOI is still continuing with their blame-game on a dignified actress.?? TOI are indirectly blaming CVs for this rumour πŸ˜‰
<div>

Do not worry about TOI.. they r using same old rumour spread by CVs, TOIr trying to saythat CVs bumped nupurs character due to her Difficult behaviour and now look at the same CVs.. who has to beg and bringsame actressback to Save tthe Show because she was important character and popular and talented...

I am least bother about stuped rumour and more happy to hear that Rati Pandey is Prime Time Queen πŸ˜›

i know Ritu-evn i m least bothered bout what some paper prints ,coz we know what she truly is-a gem of a person.
but what bothers me is TOI is one of the best-selling newspapers n they r doing it.but well,i guess-they don't have ne new stuffs to print.
newayz,they accept naa-dat she is the TRP grosser for the show..we all agree 2 it.
😎
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

i know Ritu-evn i m least bothered bout what some paper prints ,coz we know what she truly is-a gem of a person.
but what bothers me is TOI is one of the best-selling newspapers n they r doing it.but well,i guess-they don't have ne new stuffs to print.
newayz,they accept naa-dat she is the TRP grosser for the show..we all agree 2 it.
😎

Exactly ..Rati Pandey is the TRP Grosser  for the show due to her talent ... We all agree 2 it 😊
anju011 thumbnail
she is undoubtedly the prime time queen.
rati is the best.
thanks a lot for sharing.
Thanks for the article.. I love it .. Rati is indeed one of the taleneted actress we have in our television industry.. Cvs , u tried to defame her but at the end you had to beg her to come back to Save the SHOW, you knew other leads were not capable of doing.. and cvs sidelined another talented actor Arjun for the pastt 2.5 months.. I am so glad after Ratis comeback , We r getting interesting Mayur Track  and we r able to see their talent again which was missing for thep ast 6 months... she is undoubtedly the prime time queen. Wow TOI is accepting alos dat she is the TRP grosser for the show..πŸ‘
Edited by mjhtshownumber1 - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh Well

Looks like people still wanna stay with Old News rather than find the truth behind it.
Anyways Not bothered to show or prove anyone anything

Thanks for the News
mjht-geet-dmg thumbnail

Loved this article... Thanks for sharing...Rati is indeed Prime Time Queen😊

Edited by mjht-geet-dmg - 13 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
rati is the queen. but hate the cvs!!!
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2