Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
15.9.10 😊

Sori and kavya at Selvam's house. Sori at his peaks ego. So Selvam start the conversation first. He invited Sori inside the house. But sori refused. He say the reason her came here because Priya. Say he want offer job to Priya as she asked Kavya a job and his mum insulted her. Selvam got shocked

Selvam asked Priya why she looking for job? Priya say she requested for a job so she can reduce his burden.  Selvam goes into his avatar as Mahan, say its wrong looking for job. He says he can still support her and archu. Then he told Sori to forget if he want take back  Priya because job.

Archu say its okay to bring back Priya. Selvam say ur parent left her here because trusted us. Selvam asked Archu to stop insulted him in front others. Archu tries to put some senses to Selvam by saying Sori rich and they can support her better. Sori tried watching all this melodrama. He asked Priya whether she want follow him or not. Priya say no. She adds more fuel by saying ur kind that's why u invites me..but when compare to Selvam's paasam and his kindness nothing is important. I still believe that he can support me in this condition. Sori's left that place in anger. While Kavya follow him like puppy.

He thanks Priya for having faith him. Then Selvam poured his anger to Archu. Say he never thought that Archu will insulted him in public. He start makes another empty promise..say he will give luxury life to Priya just like her parents can give her. ( we are tired to listen all this empty promise u gave to archu.. now Priya?)

Reva and vasu scene..

Vasu asked reva to get ready to watch movie. Say RS bought ticket for them. Reva mind him not to disturb her and pretend as nothing happened. She reminds him the incident at construction. Say will tell her dad. Vasu still asked her to follow him for movie. Reva goes and updates everything to her dad. RS listened everything then bring money from cupboard. Then in flashback he tell everything to Reva. He praised Vasu for honestly. Say Vasu tells him everything and gave the money to him. Reva shocked and be angry. Seeing her dad singing Vasu puranam. RS asked Reva stop complainting Vasu and be happy with him. Vasu with his 10 sent face say  reva angry at him because of  Selvam. She goes to room and vasu followed her. Vasu tell her she still didn't understand him. He becomes caution after she warns him. He says Reva has time until tomorrow to change her attitude.

Sori at home. He tells everyone how he been insulted by Priya. He say he has done more to Priya compare Selvam. In anger he speaks very ill about Priya. His mum always be supportive when comes to speak bad about  Kavya 's family. Sori's dad asked say she might has reason to reject his help.Asked him not go lower level by using this kind words. Sori say he been insulted by Priya and he only knows that pain and goes to room.

Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thursday, September 16th
Update by atina😭😭 

Sori and Kavya reach home and Sori's dad scolds him but Sori gets so irritated and tells,. Dad...I am the one who got insulted...now I don't care whatever happen to that Priya anymore" He goes in and his mom starts while Kavya is still standing there...she talks so bad about Priya and she calls Kavya as " Maladi". Sori's dad screams at her and asks her to stop talking nonsense. But she warns Kavya," I will give you just one more month...if you do not give me some good news then ...I do not know what will happen"

Kavya runs inside and cries. Sori asks," oh...you are hurt since I talked about your sister?" But Kavya tells him about what his mom told and asks," this is all because of you...as you always tell that we should not have baby now..." Sori gets irritated and shouts," look here...inimel who ever talks about this...simply put the blame on me...you can even tell that I am an impotent"

Selvam is in his tree bottom shed ( marathadi ) some men come there and force him to donate Rs500 for amman koil. When Selvam tells that he does not have that kind of money they start searching Slevam...at this point a car comes and stops there. Muthukumar ( later he introduces himself to Selvam..he is the man who had some car problem and Selvam helped...so his wife could reach the hospital for her first delivery) So Muthukumar ( MK) gives 500Rs to them and they leave. Mk calls his wife to bring the baby and show to Selvam. She comes with her girlk baby and thanks selvam. MK gives his card to him and tells that he is looking for a good driver for himself. Selvam tells he can help him out in this matter. They leave.

When Selvam reaches home he notices Priya taking water from the kinaru.Selvam scolds her for doing such heavy work and he aks Archu to do all that work. Archu is shocked to see this from Selvam. He cuts apples and gives to Priya...while Archu is waiting to have dinner with him. Ravi calls Selvam and tells that someone is looking for a mechanic....So Selvam say bye and leaves. Before he goes he tells Archu," you better eat and sleep...I can not be feeding you,...you have to take care or you yourself...varen priya"

Revathy is in her bed room and Vasu comes with two glasses of milk and starts romancing. But Reva gets angry and thaai vittufies the milk glass....and tells," do you see what happened to that milk glass..? same thing only will happen to you" Vasu gets so furious and tells," yei...what is this you are jumping like this...if only I complain to your dad about you....they treat you so bad lkike how they treated me before...mind it..." Reva thinks for a couple of seconds and suddenly hugs Vasu and apoloises...crying.

Vasu becomes very happy and tries to hug her but Reva quickly pushes him away from her screaming," do not touch me.....I was acting to youas if I am sorry etc,,,,because I saw my dad coming towards our room hearing some commotion from here....and that is why I huged you and talked like that....not that he has gone...I am showing the real copurs of me....even if you go and tell my dad about this he will not beleive you because he just saw me asking mannippu to you...mind it" Vasu is stunned.....

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

Friday 17th september 2010 update

Ungalukku ellam drogam panradhukku munnal...ie before writing the update
My deraest friends konjam relax pannikalam vanga....😆

Original song "Kizhakku sivakalaiyae " from the movie "Seevalaperi pandi"

here is the link...tune venumna kettukonga....namma patta tune oda paadi parunga....

Kizhakku sivakaiyilae
Naan clock aa parkayilae
time 8 aagayilae
TMS aappu vandhuduche...En BP yeriduche..😭

Cvs maaridanum
Konjam new va yosikanum
enga nilamaiya parkathan
ungalukku paavama illaingala??

My daughter and husband singing(ippo illainalum very soon they will sing😆)

Episode kodumaiyathan
Viewers thaangikalam
un update kodumaiyathan
Eppadi thangarangaloooo...😆😆

Friday Update 

Vasu threatens reva that he will go and tell everything to RS....Reva says go purusha,go and tell him...he will not believe u...We r husband and wife only for the outside world....inside this room we r anniyars....and this is my punishment to u....reva goes to sleep and vasu angry....comes down...There RS and reva's mom are so happy that their daughter is very happy with her husband....Hearing this vasu shocked....

Selvam's kutti room house....Saapattu pandhi going on....Selvam overa gavaniching priya...🤢.says eat lot of vegetables reva...good for u and ur baby....😆priya tells her sister to eat...Selvam says no no...no avasaram...first serve priya and then u eat.😕...Archu shocked and sad ....After washing his hands wife archu gives her saree pallu to wipe his hands but husband selvam tells priya to bring towel...archu once again shocked....

Park,rani and aaksh comes to meet selvam.....Park says that aakash finished his studies...as decided earlier shall  we will arrange for their marraige?Aakash vazhi mozhinjufying park's words....Aakash says dont worry abt giving varathachani and all...we dont ask for such thing....send ur thangatchi with kattina pudavai....(adhukku first pudavai kattanum maganae...adhu vaanga kooda marathadi owner kku ippo vasadhi illai)....

"Oorla yaarukkum illadha alavu maanam ulla selvam" says adhu eppadi...i'll not send my sis likethat....Punniyavan park saves us from this paadavathi conversation...says this we can discuss with their parents selvam....

Park asks selvam "so 2morrow shall i bring aakash's parents here to talk abt marraige?"...MM selvam  says what?here?..no appa...this should happen only in bag's house....This nalla vishayam should   happen only in the presence of bagyam...MM starts his perundhanmai pechu....says..."thaai mugathai parthadillai....bagyam dhaan soru pottanga...adhaan enakku paasam...i dont want to pazhi vaangufy her...appadi senju naan enna saadhikka poren?...."😭😭🤢🤢...(aiya raasa...nee onnum saadikka poradhillai...but nee pazhi vaangina serial mudiyum la...naanga nallarupomla....adhukavadhu konjam pazhi vaangu pa...).....Selvam firmly says that this nalla kaariyam angadhaan nadakanum....Selvam says he and archu will not come...rani thaiyya thakka jump...Selvam samadana paduthing her...(same usual paasa malar dialogues....🤢)....Park and archu stays back....selvam and aaksh leaves.....Archu sends priya to shop to buy vegetables....

Priya walking along roadside and she slips and falls down...Vegetables scattered all around....porumaiya sits down and porukking all the vegetables...Dheena comes there and looks at her.....He sees a car coming near priya...Priya unaware of that is busy porukking vegs...Dheena ododi  vandhu saves her....And also starts fighting with the car driver......priya stops him and says nee kaapathinadha vida sethu poirudhalae nalladhu....Dheena overaa scene podarar.... says iam so worried abt u and our baby...Priya says this is not ur baby....only my baby😆😆Dont ever try to meet us in the future...Priya leaves and dheena angry....(why??aiyo bagavanae....yaaru edhukku eppo enna expression tharanga nne puriyala😭)....

Bags cleaning her aranmanai...Park and rani comes and park calls bagyam...Bags sooo happy ...comes running...Park says 2morrow aakash's family is coming ....Selvam said that this should only happen here  in this house....Bags shouts.."oh..avan sollidhaan pesareengala?".....And  says ok...iam happy if rani gets a good life....Rani comes near her mom and says "i want my anna and anni here tomorrow......they will come if u go and call them...pls amma ...do this for me...Bags shocked...

Freeze...

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday 20/ 9 /10 - Archives' Copy

Place - Palace De LR 1
Cast - Raani, Park maama and LR 1 herself.

Raani appeals - " Both MM and Mrs.MM wont come here but my
engagement should happen in their august presence. Will you
please go and invite them?? If u do so, they will surely grace
this palace !!" LR 1 is skeptical about facing MM but Park maama
starts appealing to her good (??!!) sense - "after all the arajagams
done by you.....my son still respects you as mom. He could have
done it in his palace but insisted on "mommy should be present
for Raani's engagement" ( or is it girl seeing ceremony??? whateverrrr) Unakku apdi enna kallu manasu??" (Park maama, intha kindal thaane vendam nnu solrathu ....LR 1 kku manasu nnu onnu irukku nnu thappa project panringa??) LR 1 condescends "kalile kaile vizhunthu avanga rendu peraiyum kooti kitti varren.." Raani calls "amma" and Park maama kku vaay ellam pallu ( athu sari... aana solla mudiyaathu, MM pallai ilichi kittu vanthalum varum !!!! Archu, don't forget that you have one whole jar of rock salt in your kitchen)

Place - Palace De MM.
Cast Archu, Priya, MM, House owner, Bhanu

Archu is suffering from swollen feet. MM arrives to take Priya for a walk but sees wifey darling suffering. Offers to take her to the doctor and Archu declines. Just then the house owner lady arrives and chides MM for being a maanga. " hot water le kallu uppu pOttu kalai athile vaichaa thaana swelling kakka Oosh pOidum.... " Archu thanks her but madam vantha reason vera - gives a bill for 300 rs saying that she had to unclog the gutter "nalaikkulle kakkanum, ok??" MM kku Pei arainja feeling. Bhanu is given a similar bill and she confirms that the lady is lying " gutter cleaning um illai onnum illai, once in 3 months ipdi thaan karanthudum ithu" . Priya offers to heat water for
Archu but MM orders her to come for a walk "unga akka thaane water heat pannippa". Archu is crest fallen.

Place - Palace De DSDR.
Cast - Reva, DSDR, RS and his wife

Reva walks up with the proverbial milk sombu ( ithu enna kashtam??? To indicate that all is well in the bed room???)
DSDR is getting one mattress down from the cot. Tells Reva
that she has convinced her parents very well - "so inimel naa enna sonnalum your dad wont believe ...so I might as well sleep alone" Reva is happy that at last DSDR got the message. Sleeps peacefully. DSDR gets up quietly, checks if Reva is really asleep, goes down, drinks some water and makes one whole load of noise. RS and Mrs.RS get up thinking that it is some thief. RS takes his pistol.
DSDR throws some vessel from upstairs, makes sure that the PIL s climb the stairs and goes and lies on his bed - which is on the floor. Plan executed well, the PILs see the separate beds and are aware of the real status. After they leave DSDR gloats that he pOttu kuduthufied Reva. Both RS and wife lament about their daughter's life.

Place - Palace De MM.
Cast - Priya, MM , apram antha bachelors le oru payyan - summa uppukku sappani

Now it is Priya's turn to have swollen feet. MM is concern personified. Heats water, adds a liberal amount of rock salt and holds Priya's feet in the water. (ayyo, sagikkalai !!! Roja's guess - MM at a later date will say that he did all this just so Priya will go back to her mom's place. KOkku thalai le vennai .....Roja kku thalai ezhuthu nanna illai .....ambuttu theennnnn)

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday's update - about this useless Selvam.  Can we consign him to the trash can?  He doesn't deserve Archana any more, he doesn't even deserve to be written about.

Update for Tuesday, Sept 21, 2010:

MM is doing pada puja to Priya, she is asking him why he is doing all this and he is busy explaining why.  Bhanu and Archana are returning home, and Bhanu says she doesn't have kerosene oil, Archana tells her she has some to spare.  Right then, they get the darshan of MM doing pada pujai and Archana is standing there, frozen.  Siva also comes there and he also watches this show.  Priya asks why MM did not do this for Archana, and MM explains that Archana and she are not the same, she is a young girl and cannot do things by herself whereas Archana can do things for herself.  Siva sees that Archana is hurt and leaves quietly without advertising his presence.  Aamaam, why cannot all this be done with the door shut?  Must they always keep their doors open so that the whole world can see what they do in their homes?

Bhagyam is getting ready to go, and Rani is pleased.  She tells Bhagyam not to get offended if Selvam and Archana get angry, and B agrees.  B tells Poonga on her way out that she is going to call their son and daughter-in-law.  After she leaves, Rani asks Poonga why he doesn't look happy that Bhagyam has changed, and he says that he is still not fully convinced about Bhagyam's change of heart.  Unless she falls at Selvam's feet and begs for forgiveness, she should not be forgiven. 

Archana asks Bhanu for her phone and calls Selvam, saying that she was going to make chicken for lunch and bring it over, but he tells her there is no need for her to bring it over.  He says that he is not saying this out of concern for her (what a cold-hearted ... I have no words to describe him at this point!), but that he didn't want Priya to be alone.  Then he asks for Priya and asks her if she has had her breakfast and fruits and tonic, etc., and asks her to tell Archana that he doesn't want lunch to be brought over.  Priya dutifully conveys the message, and Archana is in tears. 

Revathy's mom advises her to make up with Vasu, and not use this method to punish Vasu, but Revathy reminds her mom that she hasn't been able to correct RS in all these years, either.

RS and Vasu are talking about the construction and RS opens up the topic of the estrangement between Vasu and Revathy.  Vasu says that he will never commit drogam to Revathy and is just pretending to do so to give her a scare.  Right then Bhagyam enters, tells them all about Revathy's engagement and asks Vasu to come there with the entire family for the function.  RS says that this will be their family function, and even though he has to go to Bangalore, the rest of the family will be there.  Bhagyam is pleased and leaves.

Thodarum ...

Credits: techsatish.net

Wednesday  22.9.10
Archu busy washing clothes. And priya came to offer help. (how come her tummy also big as Archu? Priya only few mths pregnant right?) Archu say will do by herself and asked Priya to rest. Say selvam will be angry if knows she given any task  to Priya. Priya, archu also pregnant so she will help her. But archu declined her offer say selvam asked her to take care Priya as flower. ( stupid selvam) .Everything been watched by banu Then she got call from selvam . He asked for archu. Banu passed to archu.  She was happily answerd the call  from selvam,. But that idiot asked for priya. Asked whether she had lunch, asked her to sleep in the afternoon and eat pills after lunch . Then the  moraan asked if archu gave any work to her. She say no. then the idiot say he will buy fruits and take her for walk at 6 pm. Priya say no need but that idiot say he has nothing to do.

After Priya gone , Banu speaks to archu say selvam care priya more than archu. Banu say he care priya more. Achu say all this because her parents leave priya in his care. Banu understand her dilemma. Then archu goes inside and cried thinking how selvam changed since priya came. Priya was lying down. She asked what happened ? She say nothing and goes pack food for that idiot. Priya asked why packed food for him when he say no need? she said to Priya  no matter  he say, she will bring food for him

At Rani house. Some ladies busy makeup rani. Bhag say ur brother and SIL here..she comes out happily and shocked to see vasu-reva and his MIL. Rani asked her where is brother and sil. Bhag say here they are'showing vasu-reva. Vasu say im ur brother and reva ur sil. Rani asked bhag  if  she invited her  brother and sil? Then Bhag updates to Vaasu , say that Park and Rani asked her to invited selva-archu for girl seeing ceremony. As she don't know rani and park angry so she agreed to invited the brother( by thinking vasu-reva as brother)

Park asked why cheated  them? And why put vasu at his place? Bhag sings vasu puranam, say he is rich and can give gold chain'everything to rani . Selvam has nothing. Then she sings RS puranam say he will do the marriage in grand manner. Rani and park really angry and disappointed . Park say we trust her but she cheated we again. She wont change at all. Rani say she wont come out if her selva-archu didtt come for function . Bhag say this life is chosen by u , its up to u, whether u want come or not. Then the idiot call. Bhag  answered the call ,then she passed to park. He asked for rani and that girl start to cry. He asked her not to cry. She say she was hoping tht idiot will grace the function. He say he already inform that it this not nice for him come there. Then he say he and archu already bless her,. He say he will meet her tomorrow. Then she updates to park that he wished her. Park say even bhay bertrayed them, selva cl them on the time. Then akash friends and family caome

Rev say the mappilai family here..bhag asked girls to  take rani inside and she and vasu goes to invite akash and family .  akash's  dad introduce his daughter and SIL. Then bhay proudly introduce vasu, rev and her mum. Akash dad asked abt selvam. Park say as u know all the problem  , selvam is not here. He asked us to go on the function. Akash sister's ( don't know her name)  asked for Rani.

Then  dad say just no need anything as they  just want the girl Akash liked so . Bhag say she will give 5 paun   as dowry. Rev say u can asked anything as brother can do anything. Rev say u don't want anything? Is mappilai got any problem. Akash sister get irrated and  say ok give 50 paun . Rev say that's what I want. My hubby can do. EVery one shocked. Bhag asked why u speak like this  to Rev. she say her hubby and her dad can do anything for Rani. Vasu like monkey just ate ginger say yes,.. , u should asked to akash's sister.

end-

\

Thursday, September 23rd, Update by atina

Since Reva offers to give dowri....boy's sis ter tells," if you insists then we may even ask you for 50 or 100 pavan....can you give? " Reva forces Vasu to reply...finally he agrees to give 50 pavan gold. The guests leave and Vasu warns Rani to give respect to him since he is the one who is going to give her so much gold. He and Bagyam walks to the door. Reva says bye to Poonga and Rani. Before she goes she explains," maama..please do not misunderstand me for talking, like that...I did not like how Vasu, athai and my dad cheated Selvam maamaa and took this house and his shed....so I wanted atleast part of that should come to Rani..hence I suggested like this maama" Reva comes out to the car where Vasu is promising to his mom  about conducting the wedding well.

Sivagami as ususal kannai kasakittu nikkals and Sivaraman comes and asks her why she asked him to come...is everything ok with her nu. Sivgami tells," I am so tensed...and confused ..I feel lkie there is something bad going to happen either to Archana  or Priya...so please vaanga ..let us go and visit Archu and Priya. Sivaraman gets so furious and tells that he was doing some important registration when she called...and he has to get back to work...anyway Archana will not like if they go there...so he suggests Sivagami to go and see Selvam...first. He leaves in a hurry.

Siva comes to Selvam and asks about Rani's engagement function. Selvam replies that it went on well..he packs the stuff and leaves in annachi shop and asks Siva to go to Adayar to Dr Saraladevi. Siva tells," dei...ennadaa...that doctor is very expensive why do you change Archana's doctor?" Selvam replies that it is Priya not for archana" Hearing this Siva gets angry and scolds Selvam<' dei nee ennaadaa  ippadi paanaareh? you used to be so nice to Archana...but now...all your attention is only towards that Priya...what is going on between you both daa? I have been noticing you lately...and you are changed so much....you are simply thangifying Priya while you ignore Archana...ennadaa ithu? who is your wife...Archana or Priya?"

Selvam gets so irritated and holds Siva's shirt...and then leaves ," dei....I am simply acting as if I am ignoring Archana? you know the other day when I  got a call from the doctor who checked Archana and Priya...what happened was.....you know..? "

Selvam is with the doctor..doctor tells Selvam after so much of hesitation ," Selvam I am sorry to tell you this...but I have to tell this...the other day Archana and Priya came to me...after checking I was worried..how can I tell a mother to be about her baby...there is something worng with the baby Selvam...almost she is carrying this baby for the past 22 weeks...but there is not much growth at all....so be prepared for anythign"

Selvam becomes so worried and asks," doctor...more than me Acrhana has so much dreams about this baby..but how can this ..?? " Doctor hurriedly stops him and tells that....she was not talking about archana ...all this is about Priya" Selvam is a little relieved but he worriedly asks what to do now. Dcoter tells him to make Priya take the medicines properly, give her healthy food, make her walk etc. Coming to the present.....

Selvam asks what thappu he did by showing extra affection on Priya. Siva replies," dei  that is not wrong daa..but why should you ignore Archana...you still can show your love to her right?" Selvam answers," illadaa...I can not do that daa.....if I start doing that...then Priya miught think she has no husband to love her...and that may create further complications to that baby daa..."
Suddenly they both hear some noise and turn to that side to find...Archana is standing there ..listening to this conversation...she sropped the food container when she heard all this...She stares at Selvam with much love and respect for him....
raaspach thumbnail

Friday update

Selvam turns super MM again...tells shiva abt his soft corner act towards priya...says "if i take care of archu alone..priya will yengufy for her husband..That will affect her child..adhaan iam avoiding archu.."(unnai yellam thiruthavae mudiyadhu MM MM....priya kku pasam kaatti archuva avoid panna archu vayithula iukka baby affect aagadho??Pongayya neengalum unga logic um😡😡)....Archu hears this..Drops the lunch bag...damaal...Selvam and shiva turns and there stands very shocked arhcu..Both of them goes near and asks "when did u come archu?"...Archu silent...and suddenly she faints....

Selvam and shiva brings her to the hospital..Doctor treating arhcu...Selvam very shocked...polambing to shiva....Crying..all my time...Shiva consoles selvam....Doctor comes out and selvam asks abt archu...Doctor says shesould beunder observation for the next 2-3 hours...then only i can tell anything..But now she is still unconsious..Doctor leaves....

Sivagami comes to selvam's marathadi shed...No one there....Neighbour pettikadai businessman comes and updates sivagami abt archu's nilamai...Sivagami opens her eye tap which was closed by fault and azhudhukitte goes to the hospital....

Hospital...Sivagami comes running running...Selvam says she is fine...innum 2 hrs la she will be fine nnu doctor sonnanga...Sivagami says...no maappu...my valadhu kann kalaiyila irundhu thudikkudhu...something bad is going to happen...Selvam consoles Sivagami...Sivagami says she want to meet archu once...Selvam says she cant meet her since sheis under observation...Sivagami firmly says she want to meet archu.....Nurse comes out and gives a pescriptionto selvam and says get this medicine soon...illainna thepatient will become more serious...(Nalla nurse😡😡)....

Hearing this sivagami cries and sees archu through the door...and starts cying...Nuse comes out and tells her to stop...indhamma..idhu hospital or ur house?keep quiet..(Naangalum ketpomla kelvi...nee nurse aa illai BBC aa?ippadiya patient relatives aa tension aakkuvanga?buy the medicine soon or the patient will be serious...adhuvum veliya dhaan poi vaanganuma....😡😡)....Sivagami crying crying crying....

Sivagami asking the reason for archu's mayakkam...selvam tells her the reason...Sivagami again starts polambing...Naan vitta saabam en ponna padikkudhu...Sivagami now consoles selvam saying god will save her...sollittu madam kelambittanga..

Sivagami comes to temple like a puyal...says she want to ask nyayam ...Kayila karpooam vachu vendikka porangalam...Karpooram irukku oru nellikkai size la...Gurukkal lights up the karpooram...Sivagami kayil karpoora thudan crying and praying to god...There in hospital selvam and shiva tension aa sitting outside the ICU....Sivagami fighting with god...Why did u this?My daughter always suffering suffering...if u want a uyir..take mine..leave my daughter...pls god...karpoora sivagami continues her crying...

Freeze..

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday  22.9.10
editing...

Archu busy washing clothes. And priya came to offer help. (how come her tummy also big as Archu? Priya only few mths pregnant right?) Archu say will do by herself and asked Priya to rest. Say selvam will be angry if knows she given any task  to Priya. Priya, archu also pregnant so she will help her. But archu declined her offer say selvam asked her to take care Priya as flower. ( stupid selvam) .Everything been watched by banu Then she got call from selvam . He asked for archu. Banu passed to archu.  She was happily answerd the call  from selvam,. But that idiot asked for priya. Asked whether she had lunch, asked her to sleep in the afternoon and eat pills after lunch . Then the  moraan asked if archu gave any work to her. She say no. then the idiot say he will buy fruits and take her for walk at 6 pm. Priya say no need but that idiot say he has nothing to do.

After Priya gone , Banu speaks to archu say selvam care priya more than archu. Banu say he care priya more. Achu say all this because her parents leave priya in his care. Banu understand her dilemma. Then archu goes inside and cried thinking how selvam changed since priya came. Priya was lying down. She asked what happened ? She say nothing and goes pack food for that idiot. Priya asked why packed food for him when he say no need? she said to Priya  no matter  he say, she will bring food for him

At Rani house. Some ladies busy makeup rani. Bhag say ur brother and SIL here..she comes out happily and shocked to see vasu-reva and his MIL. Rani asked her where is brother and sil. Bhag say here they are…showing vasu-reva. Vasu say im ur brother and reva ur sil. Rani asked bhag  if  she invited her  brother and sil? Then Bhag updates to Vaasu , say that Park and Rani asked her to invited selva-archu for girl seeing ceremony. As she don't know rani and park angry so she agreed to invited the brother( by thinking vasu-reva as brother)

Park asked why cheated  them? And why put vasu at his place? Bhag sings vasu puranam, say he is rich and can give gold chain…everything to rani . Selvam has nothing. Then she sings RS puranam say he will do the marriage in grand manner. Rani and park really angry and disappointed . Park say we trust her but she cheated we again. She wont change at all. Rani say she wont come out if her selva-archu didtt come for function . Bhag say this life is chosen by u , its up to u, whether u want come or not. Then the idiot call. Bhag  answered the call ,then she passed to park. He asked for rani and that girl start to cry. He asked her not to cry. She say she was hoping tht idiot will grace the function. He say he already inform that it this not nice for him come there. Then he say he and archu already bless her,. He say he will meet her tomorrow. Then she updates to park that he wished her. Park say even bhay bertrayed them, selva cl them on the time. Then akash friends and family caome

Rev say the mappilai family here..bhag asked girls to  take rani inside and she and vasu goes to invite akash and family .  akash's  dad introduce his daughter and SIL. Then bhay proudly introduce vasu, rev and her mum. Akash dad asked abt selvam. Park say as u know all the problem  , selvam is not here. He asked us to go on the function. Akash sister's ( don't know her name)  asked for Rani.

Then  dad say just no need anything as they  just want the girl Akash liked so . Bhag say she will give 5 paun   as dowry. Rev say u can asked anything as brother can do anything. Rev say u don't want anything? Is mappilai got any problem. Akash sister get irrated and  say ok give 50 paun . Rev say that's what I want. My hubby can do. EVery one shocked. Bhag asked why u speak like this  to Rev. she say her hubby and her dad can do anything for Rani. Vasu like monkey just ate ginger say yes,.. , u should asked to akash's sister.

end-

Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail

Monday 27/9/10 - Archives' Copy

Sivagami with camphor on her palm - ipdi oru barbaric practice??? Ivanga ipdi
ellam panni Ambalai villi aakidaraanga !!!!
- Anyways, inge camphor eriya eriya
ange Archu kannai uruttuthu !! Doctor is in attenDANCE 😉 - MM and Shiva are
kneading their hands. ( yovvvv, gesture ai maathunga ppa ..boreeeee) Sivagami
faints....Archu wakes up....Doctor happily announces " Archu kku no more danger.."
MM decides to let the rain out of his eyes....Archu urugO urugal.....

Ram is riding his bike. Sori calls and says "Ram, tomorrow you are leaving for
Canada ..to sign the contract on my behalf..." An excited ram goes to his mathi
manthiri friend - Manthiri is not happy about the news " what is your Lakshiyam
(??!!)
in life?? Kanakku pannufy Kavya, right??? it is one year since you got back to
Sori after your vanavaasam !!! (apdiyaa??? hmm, engalukku ellame yuga kanakka
irukku !!)
You never take so much time to kavuthufy girls !!! Think man, think.." Ram
 is happy about the timely advice - tells his friend that he will send Sori to Canada and
 finish off Kavya business before Sori returns. As usual tells his friend " wait and
watch my modus operandi"

Man Shiva reaches Lady Shiva - the priest was kind enough to make a call. Chides
wifey darling and wants to get her palm attended. But, lady Shiva would much rather see Archu first.  The couple go to the hospital . Park maama arrives with Raani in tow.
Obviously,  info from "Shiva News agencies" After the initial "Archu ok yaa?
Paarkkalaama?" stuff , MM is briefed about " gold for Raani... Reva kindified....
let DSDR kakkufy some of what he stole from MM " -

Shiva squared walk in to find the family reunion. MM imparts the good news
"Archu is safe" " yaarOda prayer O , my wife is safe" Lady Shiva wants to see
Archu. MM is skeptical at first "ava Lo Lo nnu kathuvaa.....after we go home....na
konjam sari kattina apram....." But lady Shiva comes with high level recommendation -
 Park maama and man Shiva. So, the whole jing bang goes in. Archu, the jalli kattu maadu flares her nostrils and shouts " why do these people keep coming and raising my BP?
Ask them to quit.." While Lady Shiva cries, man Shiva finds his tongue and narrates the camphor incident -

"Karpooram Kaiyil  eduthu
Erichaale theeyai vaithu ......

Entha uravu endraalummm
athu amma pOl aagi viduma....

Roja kku medley saralama varathu !!!!
Intha paattu ellam paadi, lady Shiva palm
ai exhibition le vaikkiraar man Shiva......shocked faces round......Archu kku nostrils
ai innum control panna mudiyalai....

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Update for Tuesday, Sept 28, 2010: Update By Eljay

Scene in hospital room - Archana looking like she is ready to erupt, Selvam, Sivagami and SRK, Poonga and Rani gathered around the bed.  Archana asks mom and dad who they are, why are they here, mommy tries to explain, Archu launches into her usual dialog - I have no mom, no dad, only my husband, he is my all, and SRK cannot stand it any more.  He shows Sivagami's burned palm to her, and gives a flashback of her calling him, his refusal to go to Archu's house, her going to Selvam's stand, then crying in the hospital, then going to the temple and burning camphor in her palm, fainting, priest calling him, her refusal to go and get her hand treated until she has seen Archu.  Next it is Selvam's turn to tell her how he still respects the woman who raised him even if she tricked and cheated him, and can she not talk to the woman who gave birth to her, whose only fault was that she asked them to leave the mandap?  Sivagami talks of how she was forced to do so because of Kavya, she didn't want Kavya to be ditched at the mandap.  Selvam then tells Sivagami that he considers her to be his mother, and Sivagami is all urugufied, saying that she is honored that he would say that to her, and finally Archana relents and everybody is relieved (me most of all, I was getting tired of all the paasa rain!).

Sivagami and SRK return home, Vinod and Jayanthi are there, want to know where the Siva couple had gone, so SRK starts the flashback once again, ending with Priya's problem and Selvam not wanting to let Priya know, so that is why they didn't go to Archana's house with her, for fear of letting out something by accident.  Jayanthy immediately notes this to be used as ammunition for the future.

Selvam and Archu return in Shiva's auto - their personal car - and Priya comes running out to greet them.  She takes the bags from Selvam, makes the paai for Archana to lie down, and says she will do the cooking.  Archana stops her, tells her to take rest and says she will do the cooking, and Selvam backs her.  Suddenly Priya yelps in pain, Archana and Selvam are shocked, then Priya explains that she felt the baby kicking, says she felt a thrill of excitement, and asks if they also felt the same way when they first felt the baby kick.  She goes on to talk to the baby, calling it a Singakutty.  Archana looks close to tears, and Selvam is making signs to her to be quiet.

Thodarum ...

Credit: techsatish.net

rojapoooo thumbnail
[QUOTE=honeydaisy]
2.10.10- wednesday

Reva was eating..her mum asked why still the bed separated? Reve say she cant changed after listen to her advise. She asked her mum to forget the matter. She  advised about child and her life. Reva say she cant do because she feel disgusting . RS and vasu discuss about opening their store. He show the invitation card. But RS wife not happy with that. She say u get the property by stolen the land from good persom. She say she going to temple and leave the place.Then Vasu and Rs  discuss about the opening preparation. Then rs asked reva take some of invitation card so she can give to her friend. She say she no need. Then rs say both daughter and mom are arrogant because have a good life. Then reva back  and asked for 1 invitation  say want give to vip, rs asked who is vip. She say when they come he will knows.

At sori's office, he asking Mr shankar about Ram. He say cant trace him, as he is not answering the phone. Sori say its important to locate Ram soon as he must leave to Canada today.

Ram enter the office with bandage on hand and some plaster on his face. SOri shocked to see him. Ram said he had accident yesterday evening while talking to Sori in mobile, After sori advise him not to drive and use mobile, he told kavya that he will leave to Canada this evening. And asked ram to take rest. But ram he will be in the office as Sori leaving to Canada.

Kavya tried to use the opportunity  and say want follow Sori to Canada for their second Honeymoon. At first Sori didn't like the idea as no one to take care the office. But Kavay say Ram is capable to run the office alone. Ram managed to brain wash Sori by saying if both of them not around then its difficult  to run the office. At last Sori say he will go aone and asked Kavya to be in office. Ram goes to his room and do victory dance.

Reva goes to selva house and feel sorry for him. She was happy to see Priya but priya wasn't happy to see her. Priya gives her left and right..say her family stole everything from Selvam. Priya asked her to leave the place ' that time Archu and Selvam give entry. Selvam asked Priya to respect guess. Priya not happy ..she say Reva here to invite them for shop opening function.

Then Archu tell Priya howReva punished Vasu. Reva shocked to hear that. Then Selvam say her mum called them to temple and inform all the matter MM then advised Reva forget everything and lead a happy life with Vasu as child more important than everything. MM asked Reva be smart and bring Vasu to the right path. Reva start think..

[/QUOTE]