Thirumathi Selvam Archives September 2010

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aahaana thumbnail

mellisai thumbnail

Thirumathi Selvam - Monday 6th Sept 2010

Poonga reminds Selvam about what happened when Rani found out and Selvam tells him about Rani coming to see him and how he was disappointed hearing about him. Poonga's happy and asks him to leave. Selvam's proud of his dad and he asks Selvam not to tell Rani.

Bhanu talking about Archana sending her mum, dad and brother out. Jeyanthi and bro arrive, Jeyanthy talks about how worried her brother was and all that he did to find her. Priya tells them that she's not ready to listen and asks them to leave. J's bro tries to talk to Archana and Priya tells him not to talk to her sister. He leaves and house owner starts complaining about Priya. She tells them to leave the house and she will return the advance payment. Archu's shocked.

Vasu gets ready and Revathy looks confused. He goes without giving her much attention, but Rajasekar stops him and asks him to go and talk to some bank manager. Vasu says he has some other imp. thing to do and Rajasekar tells him to get on with that. He leaves, Ravathy's confused and decides to leave to the temple. Her mum wants to come with her, but Ravathy leaves without her mother. Is it follow Vasu?😕

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry folks, I have company at home and didn't get a chance to watch the show yesterday (or any show for that matter!).  Right now, my guests have gone out with hubby, so I just finished watching online and am doing a brief summary.

Update for Tuesday, Sept 7, 2010:

Selvam is walking home with fruits and somebody from whom he had borrowed money stops him, demands his money back and takes away whatever money is in Selvam's pocket.

Revathy goes to the address which she heard Vasu saying on the phone to find that it is a shelter for the destitute.  Vasu is there in his car and he tells her that he knows she too has paasam for him, and not to let the lie he said this time to test her become a reality.

Priya wants to leave the house but Archana tries to stop her.  Selvam comes in, asks what is wrong, Archana updates him on what the landlady said, he goes and talks to the landlady, agrees to pay an extra Rs. 500 in rent.  Archana asks him for the daily collection, he tells her about the money lender and she tells him that she has to go to the hospital the next day for a checkup.  He says he will arrange for the money.

Bhagyam is lying down and moaning like she has a fever.  Rani ignores her.  Poonga comes in, she does some extra moaning, Poonga says he knows that she is acting, after all, she had chicken kurma and he knows about it because the hotel guy told him when he went there.

Rani ignores Poonga, he swears to her that he won't drink again and has tears in his eyes.  Rani relents and asks him not to cry.

Thodarum ...

Credit: techsatish.net
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊 wednesday 8.9.10
😉

Park mama gave money to rani and promise wont drink. Then asked her to get water.At night Park Mama cant sleep.In flashback A man asked park mama to drink before stsrt the work. The man advised him drinking is the best way to do this job. He say then Park mama  cant sleep and eat if he works without drink. Park mama asked them to start work as he already promised he wont drink. Park mama recollect the insiden where he meet selvam. He promised that he wont drink. Then selvam say people who do thiis job need to drink.

At night park becomes restless. At last he went shop and drink. Early morning, bhag was sweeping the floor. She found out that Park been  drunken . She inform rani. At first Rani  didn't believe. Bhaq make scene, and tell he start drinking again . At last rani smells the alcohol. Then she yelled at park mama. Bhag  say he wont stop drinking. Rani , scoleded him. Say yesterday you  lied thatyou  wont drinking,.make fake promises. then she goes inside the room. Pity park mama, becomes very sad.

The bachelors. One guy asked kannan some money for semester fees. That guy say kannan and  surya helped him to continue his study.Kannan asked why surya still sleeping. The 1st guy say he works night, and don't know what job

Then banu and baskar scene.She asked him not sit under the sun  and comes home for lunch. He say this take 1 hour to come home. Its better eat at outside. She advised him to come and eat as he just recover  from sickness. Everything is watched by priya. She asked banu, why advised him like  boy going to school? Banu answered  she will  only knows all this after marriage. Then she apologizes as she didn't mean to hurt her,. Priya its okay as she comes mum before be legal wife.

Selvam and siva comes in. banu say meet later as selvam come in. archana greet siva. Selvam gave money  asked archu and priya to do check up tomorrow. He said that siva gave the money.after tahnking sessions

At rani's  home. She return the money giving by park mama. Bhag just look at rani and park mama. Park mama follwed her and give the money. She yelled at him in naadu theeru. One man try to be naathamai, at the end he get from rani. Rani speaks very rude to him. That time selvam and siva pass by that place. She tell him park mama start drinking and she was very rude. Selvam slap her

Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday 12/9/10 - Archives'  Copy

Vaasu and Reva - in some hep looking car (DSDR kku yogam
thaan !!)
Vaasu plays " Neruppe sikki mukki neruppe" and thinks that he can woo a stern looking Reva. Reva knows that Roja is watching - puts an end to any romantic ideas " Look you cheat, I am just coming to see the building because my dad asked me to. Summa vendaatha aasai ellam valarthukkathe, ok?" DSDR becomes pOtti paambu. The couple reach the site and DSDR asks Reva to go around the site. Avarukku vera oru important velai irukku. Goes to the site manager and asks about "cement theft" - "enga FIL kku therinja nee aale gaali,
gotcha??" The manager first denies any such theft but later accepts. DSDR says that the manager "took care " of every one - "where is my commission?" The manager heaves a sigh of relief and hands over the money - Reva watches this and knows exactly how things are. She sends the manager away and says  the same words - " ithai naan enga appa kitte pOttu kudutha nee gaali doy.." DSDR shivers at the mere thought and begs "ore oru tharam ..pleaseeee manichidu" Reva condescends and once again DSDR gloats that she loves him after all !!!! Reva again prooves that she is the daughter of a don - ( pOda pOda punnakku, pOdathe thappu kanakku - BG by Roja) " I am not doing this for love, this is my safety net. Inimel I will go to a call girl apdi ipdi nnu scene pOtte....... magane , sangu di yoyy..appa kitte pOttu kuduthuduven. Come on now, go back to being my driver..." Roja was happy to hear that "marupadi driver velai paaru".

Sori household - ellarum eating the same old Idlis (menu vai mathungappa, bore adikkuthu Roja kku !!) Sori is chiding Monica
for her grades. She says that she is concentrating more on
sports. ( enna ppa Kavya and Monica rendu peraiyum change pannittanga???) Now talk turns to Priya. Sori daddy says that
Kavya should have gone to see Priya Kavya dilly dallies
- not wanting to pOttu kuduthufy 4 ft 1 inch MIL but Sori daddy
 harps on " Kavya being a loveless sibling" . Sori dad points out to Sori junior " MM is struggling for his existence but still supports his SIL!! You are rich and famous and so why can't u help your SIL??" Sori agrees with that "Rich and famous" and says that he will give a job and bring Priya to live with them. Kavya vehemently opposes the idea - much to the chagrin of senior and junior Sori. Finally Monica
breaks the news - "Priya  akka came to see anni and amma doled
out some choicest BLESSINGS " Sori gets angry with mom and announces "Priya will be given a job in my empire and she
will come to stay here, period" 4 ft 1 inch stares at the camera.

MM household - Priya is stitching the blouses and Bhanu comes to collect. Promptly hands over 50 rs - Archu requests that this transaction be kept under wraps , but alas, MM sees the whole
drama. Bhanu scoots the arena after a cursory welcome and MM starts shouting (aama, vera enge ipdi katta mudiyum ??? ) Tells Archu that her mom and Anni demeaned him in the nadu theru
(of course u silly, that is the conference hall for such important issues !!) and she is adept at doing the same inside the house. "So,
u have lost faith, eh??? That I can't support you and my SIL?? That
is why you graced the GH?" Archu says that there is nothing wrong with the GH " you borrowed money even for a check up !!! Apram delivery kku?? any emergencies kku?? So, I thought of saving some money, for the rainy days" Priya supports Archu but MM angrily walks out - both the women knead their hands...

Freeze
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rojakku appuram varum muLLu - eljay - hoping my finger is able to handle it by Tuesday

This is a brief update, bear with me, friends, until my finger is fully healed.

Update for Tuesday, Sep 14, 2010:

Rani is cooking dinner and Bhagyam is trying to talk to her, as usual, and getting snubbed, as usual.  Poonga comes in, Bhagyam pretends to be making sure he is not drunk, and goes around touching him and holding his waist ... yuck!  Rani almost lets out that he is cleaning sakkadais, Poonga quickly samaalichufies by saying that politics is a saakadai and he is cleaning that, so Bhagyam assumes he is working for a politician.  Later, Poonga is unable to sleep, so Rani herself comes and gives him money to get a drink.  Bhagyam wants to know why she did it, and Rani says it is her decision and Bhagyam can stay out of it.

Selvam is returning in Siva's auto, Siva tells him to be nice to Archu.  When they come in, Bhanu is scolding Shekhar for returning late and accuses him of drinking, one of the bachelors comes out and says that he was arrested for selling without a permit.  Bhanu and Shekhar  make up. 

Selvam comes home, Archana is lying down, she gets his dinner out for him, he is still angry and says that he has already eaten, so she just pours water into the rice.  Next morning, Priya finds the rice uneaten and asks why she didn't eat anything.  Just then, Kavya and Sori drive up, and Kavya alone enters.  Archana doesn't greet her or ask her to come inside, Selvam scolds her and asks Kavya to come inside.  Kavya says that Sori is in the car, and Selvam asks her to bring him.  She talks Sori into coming, and he comes in.  Archana is still angry and not talking.

Thodarum ...

Credits: techsatish.net

Edited by eljay - 13 years ago