Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL Aditi how do u know your sister and i adore each other lolz. U like my anjali avi? it was made by ishita u know haha.

That is the point! siddhima have continuously tried to fight for their love: sometimes alone and sometimes together. its just that her past seems to make her think that she can't move on and that she must wait for her past to catch up with her. but thats wrong because she forgets that her future is waiting for her.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Aditi,

Awesome yaar.

I am reposting my view on Sid and Siddhima and the currect track.

Siddhant is a true lover, not obessive lover.

Also Sid Love is a unconditional love. Thats what makes it so special.

I feel Sid will forgive Ridz or he will be silent and thats the biggest punishment for Ridz and her Ex.

Also Ridz will know the difference between True Love and other one............I didnot want to call it as Love either.

This will make her fall even more for Siddhant, the person with a golden heart.

That also will make her to realise how lucky she is to  have Sid's Love in her.

I feel all the relations becomes more stronger if its tested.

Siddhima is also facing its testing time, Siddhant is a person who always loves Ridz without expecting anything...........Thats the Love of Siddhant. Love of Sid will make the Siddhima relation more stronger and i feel this will make them even closer.

Keep going Aditi.

Once again a awesome post.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i love reading this post agn and agn..................😃
Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely topic yaar u r so right siddhima always did things the hardway and came out as stronger than ever before sigh
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tahmina96

LOL Aditi how do u know your sister and i adore each other lolz. U like my anjali avi? it was made by ishita u know haha.

That is the point! siddhima have continuously tried to fight for their love: sometimes alone and sometimes together. its just that her past seems to make her think that she can't move on and that she must wait for her past to catch up with her. but thats wrong because she forgets that her future is waiting for her.

Tahmina, I know coz she's always telling me how ADORABLE you are 😆. And yeah, I know that Ishita made that avi. I was just teasing you, lol. 😆

Exactly. She's fighting so hard to move ahead, but her past is making her think that she has no right to. It seems to be deliberately holding her back and chaining her, something that isn't fair.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Aditi,

Awesome yaar.

I am reposting my view on Sid and Siddhima and the currect track.

Siddhant is a true lover, not obessive lover.

Also Sid Love is a unconditional love. Thats what makes it so special.

I feel Sid will forgive Ridz or he will be silent and thats the biggest punishment for Ridz and her Ex.

Also Ridz will know the difference between True Love and other one............I didnot want to call it as Love either.

This will make her fall even more for Siddhant, the person with a golden heart.

That also will make her to realise how lucky she is to  have Sid's Love in her.

I feel all the relations becomes more stronger if its tested.

Siddhima is also facing its testing time, Siddhant is a person who always loves Ridz without expecting anything...........Thats the Love of Siddhant. Love of Sid will make the Siddhima relation more stronger and i feel this will make them even closer.

Keep going Aditi.

Once again a awesome post.

Thank you SO much Sudha !! 🤗

I totally agree-Sid's love is unconditional and selfless and its time that Riddhima learns to value it. I think Sid is going to go away silently-and that is going to be Riddhima's punishment, that is when she'll realize that living w/o him is impossible. Like you said, this is their toughest test yet, and Riddhima needs to be strong and prove that Sid's faith in her, his love for her isn't misplaced. They need to fight together-and I'm sure they will, they always have.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

i love reading this post agn and agn..................😃

Awwww....Poo, you're so sweet !! 🤗
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Lovely topic yaar u r so right siddhima always did things the hardway and came out as stronger than ever before sigh

Fary !! 🤗

Yes, they always have and they always will. 😳

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL i was talking to ishita about it!

Aditi tbh i never liked Ridhima..even from the very start of dmg but you know what i like how she is with Sid...she's different. Sid brings out the side of riddhima where she just wishes to be with him and to jus live her life but she can't. that is one of her weaknesses - she can never think about the posisitve instead of the negative. Her character is very confusing and tbh i don't think her character actually has a story to it anymore...the character ridhima has changed sooo much that its so hard to analyse her.
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post as always
loved reading it