Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sarada - beautiful OS
Plzzz continue soon
And Plzz PM me next time wen u update
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please update soon and don't forget to PM me...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@all:- Hey guys thanks for liking my OS. But seriously I need some time to write the next part and so the next part would be late. Believe me because now the Riddhima that they are showing on the show is definitely not the one that I used to see earlier. So please have patience and I will try to update by this weekend. Also I have many requests for sending pms after I update. Please do me a favor and add my id to your pm list. There is some problem to my IF profile so I can't add any of you as my buddies but still if you add me I will have your id in buddy list. Guys that makes life easier. Sorry for taking a long time because I basically need to chill. Chucking this show has been the best decision I have taken in recent time so most probably this OS will be my last on SR. I can't believe I wrote 3 OS with Riddhima as the main character.
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@all:- Hey guys thanks for liking my OS. But seriously I need some time to write the next part and so the next part would be late. Believe me because now the Riddhima that they are showing on the show is definitely not the one that I used to see earlier. So please have patience and I will try to update by this weekend. Also I have many requests for sending pms after I update. Please do me a favor and add my id to your pm list. There is some problem to my IF profile so I can't add any of you as my buddies but still if you add me I will have your id in buddy list. Guys that makes life easier. Sorry for taking a long time because I basically need to chill. Chucking this show has been the best decision I have taken in recent time so most probably this OS will be my last on SR. I can't believe I wrote 3 OS with Riddhima as the main character.

I know how u feel, I was writing an ff too but after this sudden turn around in the story I just have lost my inspiration to write.Also lost my respect 4 rids as a character
nikita_88 thumbnail
Aww Sarada your feelings are respected, I hope you continue soon with this OS.
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 AMAZING OS............PLEASE PSARDA@ IF U CONTINUE THEN PM ME..............
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guys I have decided to write up and try to finish this OS. The character Riddhima in my OS doesn't resemble the character Riddhima in the serial. Here she has moved on and is really in love with her husband. So here is the second part of the OS.

Recap:- Sid knows that Armaan and Riddhima were close. Disgusted he goes out of the room. Riddhima tries to stop Sid to listen to her but Armaan holds her. Riddhima gets angry on Armaan and goes in
search of Sid.

Ab aage;-

Riddhima goes out of the honeymoon suite searching for Sid. Her mind is in frantic worry and she is just hoping to see Sid. She wants to explain to Sid the mis-understanding she had yesterday when she mistook Armaan to Sid. She just wanted to have Sid in her arms to hold him and to convince him that she indeed has moved on. Side by Side the Lonavala fiasco kept on playing in her mind. When Sid saw
her in Armaan's arms and the hell that broke loose and Sid's accident.

Riddhima(thinking):- Oh God. Sid Please be safe.Please listen to me once. Oh why did Armaan had to come in yesterday. Lonavala trip was a horrible nightmare. I know Sid does dangerous things when he
is angry but hopefully he is safe now. Oh God please please let Sid be safe. Please let me explain things once to him. Don't do this to me now. I beg of you.

Riddhima just doesn't know where to search for him. She just sits down in the hotel hall as her mind suddenly starts to imagine various bad things. After 20 mins the manager of the hotel tries to look for Riddhima to give her some news. The manager looks all around and then sees Riddhima sitting  with closed eyes in front of the temple in the hotel hall. The manager comes to Riddhima to talk.

Manager(looking anxious):- Madam, It's good that I found you here. I was about to come to your room. This is about your husband Sid.

Riddhima(on hearing Sid's name):- Sid. Why. What happened to Sid. Is he safe. Please tell me is he safe.

Riddhima becomes hysterical and tries to manhandle the manager.

Manager(trying to calm Riddhima):- He actually came little disturbed and asked for a car for going out. I gave the car keys which I had with me. But I am sorry it seems that car doesn't have the brakes working properly and I was not aware of it. I tried calling him but his mobile is switched off. I want to contact him but I am unable to contact him.

Riddhima is stunned upon hearing that Sid has gone out in a car that has the brakes not working.

Riddhima(grabbing the manager):- What the hell are you waiting for now. Move. I need to find my husband now and that too safe and sound. Do you have another car that we can start looking for him.

Both the Manager and Riddhima start to look out for Sid. Riddhima keeps on praying to all the gods to keep her husband safe, her suhaag safe.

After about 20 mins they come to a cliff and in the far away they see a car has gone over the cliff.

Riddhima is now panicking and both the manager and Riddhima come near to see the car. The car has gone over the cliff and has overturned and is in flames. From far off the Manager notices the license board and is shocked to see that it is the same car that Sid has gone out in.

Manager:- Madam this is the same car that your husband has gone out in. I know the license plate.

Riddhima on hearing this wants to run to the burning car and just somehow rescue her Sid. She is on the verge of falling off the cliff when the manager holds her back.

Riddhima:- Sid. Wait Sid I am coming.

Manager:- Madam. Please come in senses. You will fall off the cliff. Madam please we need to call the police.

Riddhima:- No leave me. I need to rescue Sid. Don't you know I am a doctor. I can rescue my husband. I need to save him.

Manager(holding her tight):- Madam it is all gone. Your husband can't survive that accident. He is now no more. You being a doctor is not going to help. Do you get it.

Riddhima just doesn't understand what has happened and she just collapses.The Manager takes Riddhima to the hotel back and calls up Dr.Shashank in Sanjeevani. Dr.Shashank is stunned at the turn of the
events and looking her daughter breaks down. He decides that Riddhima can't handle the truth at this point. Riddhima's vitals were in bad shape and Dr.Shashank decided that she needs to be sedated and
in state of induced sleep till they figure out if Sid is alive or not. It is after whole 3 days that have passed that Riddhima again wakes up. All this time she had the same nightmare again and again. The nightmare in which Sid just left her.

After 3 days the police concluded that there is very less possibility of Sid being alive and decided to tell Shashank that they are giving up the search for Sid.

Dr.Shashank then decides that Riddhima show know the truth and when she is awake he tells her that Sid is no more. Riddhima just doesn't believe him and breaks down hearing the truth.

Riddhima(Crying horribly):- Sid come back. Please come back. Come back to me.

########################################################

Guys don't kill me. This is just the beginning. The OS has another 3 or 4 parts. Please comment on how you liked the story so far.

Edited by psarada - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sarada
Awesome dear
I loved dis part
Ridz deserves all dis...
I so want dis Ridz in d show , our Sid's Ridz without any confusion...
But d CVS has decided to ruin everything..
Anyways do update asap....
Otherwise b ready 4 some chappals lols just kidding dear...
Plzzzzz continue soon...
B/w thanx 4 d PM
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sarda 🤗 nice part. it's made me cry. i hope CV show kind of Pain of riddhima for SID. nice wrting skill. waiting for next part. thank u so much the PM. i hope Sid  will come back..............finger croossed.
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..please dont kill sid..kill riddhima for all i care..but not my sid!
awww.......anyways .....you are an amazing writer...i want this riddhima in DMG..!awesome..Thanks For the pm!
Edited by Pragzie - 13 years ago