SR OS Second Chances last part page 40

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys I have started another OS on SR. I just don't want to come to Main forum and see all the petty quarrels between the fan groups.

SR OS Second Chances

So Riddhima unknowingly goes close to Armaan and regrets it. She tries to tell Sid the truth but is unable to. This OS starts from 5 yrs after the disaster. So this OS is basically what happens when the truth comes out in open and what turns will it bring in Sid and Riddhima's lives and how things change.

Part 1:-

5 yrs after the honeymoon.

Riddhima is sleeping in her room and she suddenly seems to be disturbed. She dreams that she is running behind an angry Sid trying to pacify him and trying to hold on to him. There is dust flying all over and she can't see Sid clearly. She calls out his name loudly and become anxious. She just wants to see him safe even if he is angry with her. She calls out his name again and again but Sid just doesn't respond. She sees him walking in the dust and suddenly even before she could reach him and hold onto him a speeding lorry comes and hits Sid. She cries loudly "SIDDDDDDDDDDD" and wakes up from her sleep.

Once Riddhima is awake she takes in the surroundings and it is then that it strikes her that she is in her room. She just had the same nightmare which she has almost every time she is lonely, a nightmare which had become her sole companion these 5 yrs. It is like no matter where Riddhima goes the nightmare is sure to follow and today is also no different.

Riddhima had come to a medical camp in Ambala and this was her first time here. And as soon as she came to this place the eerrie feelings, the feelings of something unknown kept on haunting her. The  same kind of feelings which tortured her on her honeymoon with Sid after her second marriage to him.

Remembering her honeymoon brought tears to Riddhima's eyes. She just didn't know what she should do. Her mind raced back to that one moment of weakness which destroyed her life and her, the moment when she lost control over her feelings and let Armaan get too close to her.

#################### Flashback(starts from when Riddhima pushes Armaan away and runs to Sid and their room)

Riddhima comes back to their honeymoon suite and just doesn't know what she should say or why she did that mistake.

Riddhima(crying):- Oh God. What did I do. I thought Armaan to be Sid. I wanted to take our relationship on a higher level and what happened. How could I not see that it was Armaan. How did I break the trust of Sid. What will I do now and what should I say to Sid. I can't hide this truth from Sid. I have to tell him. But what will happen after Sid comes to know. Will he forgive me.

Sid comes to their room and notices Riddhima crying.

Sid(thinking):- Why is Riddhima crying. Is she not happy with our marriage. Does she not want to take the relationship higher. How can I find it out.

Both Sid and Riddhima don't know how to talk or ask each other. Their silence was sending them wrong signals but they just didn't know what to do or what to say.

Armaan meanwhile is still not over Riddhima and for a moment he feels that Riddhima would be his.

Armaan(thinking):- I know it Riddhima. You did say that you love me. I love you a lot and if I have to snatch you from Sid I am going to do it. Enough of trying to sacrifice for Riddhima. I am now not going to listen to anyone and I am going to force Riddhima to accept the truth too.

Armaan decides to meet Riddhima tomorrow the next day and force her to accept the truth. He too spends a restless night.

In the morning Armaan comes to visit Riddhima at their hotel. Sid has meanwhile gone out for a early morning jog. Riddhima is alone in the suite and trying to frame the words and is thinking how she can convey her mistake to Sid without hurting him. She is just walking to and fro in their room. Armaan comes to the room and sees her restless and in deep thought.

Armaan(thinking):- This is it Riddhima. Now I know you too are thinking about yesterday evening's encounter and now I am positive that you are in love with me. Now there is no stopping me today.

Armaan(loudly):- Riddhima. I know you are thinking about me, about our love.

Riddhima(shocked to see Armaan in their room):- Armaan what are you doing here. This is my honeymoon suite and how dare you come here.

Armaan(now getting aggressive):- Honeymoon suite. What honeymoon Riddhima. You still love me and  you are living everyday in my thoughts and memories of love. So why lie now Riddhima. Why lie to ourselves for the sake of society. What is the big deal. We love each other and I can talk to Sid if you can't.

Riddhima(getting angry):- Armaan don't get Sid in between. Whatever happened yesterday was a case of mistaken identity and I want to clear your confusion once and for all. I love Sid and I want to spend my life with him. Do you get that.

Armaan:- Why lie Riddhima. You were enjoying my touch and you know it and you can't deny it.You  sense me and you think about me. Bolo Riddhima, damn it tell the truth.

Riddhima(closes her ears and shouts):- Baas Armaan. I don't want to hear anything and I don't want you near me.

Armaan:- Why Riddhima. Why are you afraid to face the truth. I will talk to Sid if you can't.

Sid who comes there at that moment is shocked to see both Armaan and Riddhima in their room.

Sid:- What truth Armaan. What is that you want Riddhima to tell me.

Armaan has decided that he would let Sid know everything if the situation came to that and so he
was ready when Sid came in.

Armaan:- Sid there is some truth you need to know. I love Riddhima even today and I even know that Riddhima loves me. I think we should stop the sacrificing drama once and for all and I think you should allow me and Riddhima to be together.

Sid is shocked to hear the words from Armaan. He just doesn't know what to say or what to do

Riddhima(now getting angry):- Stop it Armaan. I said it is enough. You are not accepting the truth

Armaan(in loud voice):- Stop it Riddhima. Stop this drama. I know you love me and yesterday's encounter proved that for me. You still have feelings for me.

Sid(now hurt and confused):- What encounter. What are you saying Armaan.

Riddhima:- Sid there is nothing. Armaan is unable to understand the truth. I am pleading with you for the last time Armaan. Please go away from here.

Armaan:- No Riddhma. Sid deserves the truth and I am not going to be coward. I am going to tell him the truth and the truth is that yesterday before you came I met Riddhima and I was intimate with her and I know she still loves me. We were close for a moment and you can never deny what you heart wants when it shines through.

Sid is stunned to know that both Armaan and Riddhima have met each other intimately. He just doesn't listen anything beyond that.

Sid(thinking):- So that was the reason Riddhima was crying. Riddhima was maybe regretting marrying me. So what the hell I am doing here.

Sid just looks at Riddhima one last time and without saying anything leaves from the room.

Riddhima tries to stop Sid from going but Armaan stops her.

Armaan:- Stop it Riddhima. Let him go. This is how it should be. Sid has understood that we are meant to be together and now there is no one who can stop us being together.

Riddhima just yanks her hand away.

Riddhima(angry):- Stop living in dreamworld Armaan. I am Sid's wife and I am going to remain his wife till I die. You and I were never meant to be together. It is better if you accept the truth the sooner the better for all of us. As for me I am going to get my husband back.

Saying that Riddhima runs from the room trying to get her Sid back. But alas little did she know that she was little too late.

########################################

Guys tell me if you want to continue. I will update the OS again once in 2 days.

Part Index

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 5
Part 3 - Page 10
Part 4 - Page 14
Part 5 - Page 18
Part 6 - Page 24
Part 7 - Page 28

Part 8 - Page 35
Part 9 - Page 40
Edited by psarada - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
awesomeeeeeeeeeee..plzz continue
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plz continue writing 😊
plz pm me when u update it
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was very nice!!!!!!!!!!
Do continue soon!!
ANd pm me plz
Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful OS
do cont soon and do pm me!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Wonderful start!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Add me to your PM list!

Cont soon!
PSharada thumbnail

Hey reserve nikal aur comment kar. Okay. Waiting for your comments.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhinickiluv

love it please do continue

Thanks for your comments.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

awesomeeeeeeeeeee..plzz continue

Thanks. I know we have interacted a lot. I write OS too to get my creativity as you know I can always write only debating posts. You can check my other OS too and do let me know how you like my OS.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidhima3jsp

plz continue writing 😊
plz pm me when u update it

Thanks for your comments. You know you can add me to your buddy list and that way I can have you in my contacts. There is some problem in my profile and I can't add anyone to my pm list.