Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey it's interesting...

even though the title's bit... ummm.. weird!

updt soon!

add me to your PM list!

Luv,
Pree!
Tomiko thumbnail

NOW will you continue?🤔

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
interesting...
i like..

pleas continue..and send me a pm...whenever and wherever you update..
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Liked it very much! Don't worry about the name. I have no idea what it means, but I'll remember it because it's different and it's one that I liked. 😆 😆

Please add me to your pm list!
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

Liked it very much! Don't worry about the name. I have no idea what it means, but I'll remember it because it's different and it's one that I liked. 😆 😆

Please add me to your pm list!

Thanks Saomom.
Seeeeeeee Tomiko! Some people liked it! 😆 Made me cry for no reason. 😭

I'll work on the update once I've had some breakfast. *yawns*
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏LOVED IT PLZ ADD ME TO UR PM LIST😊WAITING FOR NEXT PART😊
alias90 thumbnail

Okay, so here's the first chapter. It's still short but I didn't want to get carried away and ruin things. I hope you like it and if you don't, PLEASE tell me why. Otherwise how will I learn? Do press the Like button and please do comment.

Oh, and Tomiko?

At least I don't take a month yaar. :D

Chapter One: This Should Be Fun

"She's pregnant." Doctor Preeti confirmed, she stood up from the bed and picked up her handbag. "This happens... so I suggest you wait until she wakes up, give her some hot food and hopefully she'll tell you who she is...then just ask her relatives to pick her up. However if there are any further problems...call the hospital reception. I'll try to come back if I'm not too busy, otherwise they'll send someone else."

Alexandra raised her eyebrows at the doctor in front of her. I've dragged this idiot in to my apartment, up those ridiculous stairs, put her in my bed, changed her into MY nightgown, called her this dumbass doctor and now...now the stupid chokri is pregnant?

"Thank you for coming so quickly. Your fees..." She shot a glare at the sleeping girl on her bed as she handed the doctor a white envelope and waited until the doctor had left before looking up at the ceiling. "Not funny. Ek din, bas ek din mehre saat aap mazak nahi kare toh acha hoga!"

She stuck out her tongue and stomped over to the bed. "Oi! Mattar brain!" She poked the girls shoulder then shook it hard. "Munni, Pinky, Baby, Ulu dhi pathi...erm...Seeta! Nahi, punjaban lagti hai...Rajjo?" She growled when none of the names seemed to fit, "Eh Salwaar-Kameez! Jho bhi naam hai tera...just...get up!" Alexandra slapped her forehead when the strange girl didn't immediately get up and charge out of her apartment like she wanted. "Bare bathameez ho tum!" She sighed and bit her lip. Should I call Maan...? The girl seemed to know him...but he didn't want to know her by the looks of it... Alexandra turned to walk away from the bed when she felt her hand being grabbed.

"Ek baar mere baat..." Geet mumbled in her sleep, holding on to Alexandra's hand tightly and turning over. "Mere baat sunligeye...sab mujhe chod ke chale gaye, sirf aapne mera saat diya hai...ab aap bhi mujhe chod ke jaarahe hain...?" She frowned and shuffled until her breathing evened again.

Alexandra widened her eyes when she looked back and realised the strange girl was wearing a ring...no not any ring. "That's...the Khurana engagement ring...Why the hell didn't I see it before?" She went down on her knees to inspect the ring more closely. "I'd recognise it anywhere..." She looked at the girls face bewildered. "This is Maan Singh Khurana's fiance...this pagal ladki?" She got up pulling her hand away, "Blimey. There has to be a mistake...or...this has Daadima written all over it." Alexandra put a hand through her short hair, tugging at the ends as she walked over to her dressing table and stared at her reflection.

"Let's figure this one out Alex puthar." She stuck a chewing gum in her mouth and chewed it hard for a minute. "MK has a fiance...a pregnant fiance. I wonder if he knows she's pregnant." She smirked, "I also doubt the child is his because...well this is Maan we are talking about...and the way that idiot is muttering away in her sleep..." She blew a bubble and looked back at the girl. "He obviously doesn't care much for her...so perhaps he knows she's pregnant...and doesn't like that fact...the girl doesn't look like a ****...but looks can be deceiving." She sighed and looked up at the ceiling, her slanted blue eyes started twinkling. "I see why you made her faint in front of me now Daddy. Whatever this story is...it's interesting...and if this is the only way to pay back Maan...then so be it." Alexandra grimaced, pulled off her t-shirt and headed towards the gym. "This should be fun..."

Edited by alias90 - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Nice 😊
I like the name Alexandra Veer SinghEdited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
alias90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Nice 😊
I like the name Alexandra Veer Singh

Ha! Yay! Fuzzy is here! 🤗 *jumps on you* Wanna be on my PM-list and eat blue sugar with me? Huh? Huh? Huh?
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: alias90

</div>
<div>

Ha! Yay! Fuzzy is here! 🤗*jumps on you* Wanna be on my PM-list and eat blue sugar with me? Huh? Huh? Huh?

sure 🤗