Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Rapz,

Awesome post, Wonderfully written.

Siddhant love is so strong and that what makes him so special,

My heart goes for Sid.

P.S: I can't accept Ridz weakness though, I feel Sid deserves more happiness and peace in his life.

@Bani: Loved yr thoughts also.

Thanks hun 😳😳
Well its really difficult for me to accept her weakness as well... had she not stopped and had she not termed it as a mistake, she would have gone down beyond repair but thankfully good sense prevailed n she stopped...so i might and i say i might just give her a chance but the chances of me giving tht chance is also 1%...  l love sid too much!

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Rapz Awesome post!

I love what you have said, Sid's love is her strenght it keeps her going and she isn't going to lose it in any way possible!

Thanks sweety...
Yeah but now i want ridhhima's realization!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

rapzie 🤗 🤗

thanks so much for liking my post!!!!!!!....it really means a lot!!!!!i adore it...

oops...so sorry i didnt know that it was a song....thanks for letting me know....

well you can like my post and surely press the like button na???

well i just loved your post font and size and my fav colour is blue...even my room colour is blue...so i m using that....i will change it if you want...

loads of love ❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️

I pressed the like button 😛
And no need to change your style...i was just pulling ur leg 😉....lagey raho!!

Cheers!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ohh...so you being elder are bullying me...shame shame.. 😉

well i have written an FF on SR...please can you read and gimme your opinions about it.......i will love if you do that!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

ohh...so you being elder are bullying me...shame shame.. 😉

well i have written an FF on SR...please can you read and gimme your opinions about it.......i will love if you do that!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️

Sure darling... just tht am tooooo tied up these days so whenever i get the time, i comment or make a post...but will surely comment next time..pakka promise...

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Thanks yaar 😳😳
even in 2days epi...when sid said ILU to her when ridz came all running..........

that ILU changed her expression

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just read this post now............very lovely..........I loved this part the most :
Thts wat love does to you - love is not supposed to make you weak and get carried away - love is supposed to make you strong so you can face anything and everything tht comes your way... and sid's love for her is so damn strong tht once again, yes..once again.. it conquered something tht was equally strong in the past
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post 👏

well said...I couldn't agree more...Sid's love is the strongest...and it has always helped Riddhima overcome any obstacle...yesterday it was Sid's love that stopped Riddhima from committing a SIN...and she ran away from there and went to straight to Sid...she knows Sid and Sid's love is the only thing can give her strength.... I loved this part

But Sid's love is not weak - its the strongest force ever..

This one statement said it all...AMAZING POST!!!!!

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

You know I REALLY do wish that Sid becomes the batameez Sid again and leaves her. I want to see her pining for him and repenting for ever letting him go. I want to see how Riddhima Modi breathes without Siddhant Modi. I really do want to see it all :)

ditto